Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family (66213 Views)

Portion Of Stephen Keshi Stadium Collapses In Asaba,Cars Destroyed. Photos / Stephen Keshi's Son, Stephen Jnr Looks Dapper In New Photos / Stephen Keshi Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by MaQuin(f): 7:03am On Jun 08, 2016
The family of Coach Stephen Keshi, former Nigerian football coach who died early today in Benin, Edo state has issued a statement confirming his death.

The family also revealed that the 54 year old former Nigerian defender and captain had planned to travel out of Nigeria today back to his US base, before he had a sudden cardiac arrest and died.

The statement was issued by Emmanuel Ado, brother and aide to the late Keshi:

“With thanksgiving to God, the Ogbuenyi Fredrick Keshi family of Illah in Oshimili North Local Government Area of Delta State, announces the death of Mr. Stephen Okechukwu Chinedu Keshi.”

“Our son, brother, father, father-in-law, brother-in-law, has gone to be with his wife of 35 years (Nkem ), Mrs. Kate Keshi, who passed on on the 9th December 2015.

“Since her death, Keshi has been in mourning. He came back to Nigeria to be with her. He had planned to fly back today Wednesday, before he suffered a cardiac arrest. He has found rest.”

For now no details.

Emmanuel Ado
Brother
For the family.

http://www.maquinsblog.com/2016/06/family-reveals-cause-of-stephen-keshis.html?m=1

2 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by Merlissa(f): 7:06am On Jun 08, 2016
So sad.

Rest In Peace

Mr and Mrs Keshi

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by mustmust(m): 7:07am On Jun 08, 2016
Rip

3 Likes

Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by ireneony(f): 7:07am On Jun 08, 2016
I thought they said he died in benin.

Well anyway sha.

Rip.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by emorse(m): 7:10am On Jun 08, 2016
Doctors are supposed to determine the cause of death through an autopsy, not family members.

I never liked the man as a coach. Its funny how that has suddenly changed with this news. Life is truly best understood backwards. RIP Big boss.

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by reverendfather: 7:13am On Jun 08, 2016
RIP sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by Cutehector(m): 7:13am On Jun 08, 2016
Eya.. didnt live well enough.. too bad.
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by jaymejate: 7:19am On Jun 08, 2016
What tha Hell! Thanking God for untimely death?
Well God knows
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by Dahkogrin007(m): 7:21am On Jun 08, 2016
Rest on big Boss..... Chai

U made ur prints in the sand ov time already...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by kiddoiLL(m): 7:34am On Jun 08, 2016
Rest in perfect peace

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by faith551(m): 7:51am On Jun 08, 2016
Too much death these days, might be the economy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:10am On Jun 08, 2016
Rip keshi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by Toppie2(f): 8:23am On Jun 08, 2016
RIP stephen Keshi

Still in shock

6 Likes

Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by Melinde: 8:45am On Jun 08, 2016
Hmmm. I can't still belive this

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by tscoff(f): 8:52am On Jun 08, 2016
Oh my God

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by nairaman66(m): 8:52am On Jun 08, 2016
Are you serious?

This is truly a warning to everyone that no one has monopoly over death! Rest on Keshi!

5 Likes

Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by iamDreezzy(m): 8:52am On Jun 08, 2016
RIP Keshi...ur feet with this nation will never be forgotten
Super eagle legend as a player and as a coach, Rest In Peace !!!!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by allanphash7(m): 8:53am On Jun 08, 2016
Orun re e o Mr Keshi

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by tintingz(m): 8:53am On Jun 08, 2016
RIP Stephen Keshi, you're a legend.

3 Likes

Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by eshietIntrepid(m): 8:53am On Jun 08, 2016
I wake up to this sad news this morning, I'm really in shock because I like this man

I was even dreaming of him coming back to coach the super eagles.

Outside the egyptian coach he remain the only man to win afcon as player and as coach.
Rip to the big boss.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 08, 2016
He's not dead, Old Nigga faked his death to escape President Buhari's Man hunt.

And stop Censoring my WORD...I typed DÛLLARDINHO not FOOLhari...Aight?

Everyone knows he was Tight with the Drunk from Otueke...Faking deaths is how you escape EFCC these days(Apparently)

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by TrumpDonald(m): 8:54am On Jun 08, 2016
May his soul Rest in Peace..Amen

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by ayobase(m): 8:54am On Jun 08, 2016
Terrible and heart shattering news going round these days can cause heart attack.

The ceaseless thought of his gone better half must have contributed.

RIP Sir.
You came, saw and conquered.

I pray God grants ur family, friends and well wishers the fortitude to bear this irreplaceable lost.

To you reading this:

Death is inevitable, it could be you at anytime.
Are you prepared for the afterlife?

Jesus Christ is the only way to heaven - NO OTHER WAY.

"There is no God or heaven", what if there is?

22 Likes

Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by Segadem(m): 8:54am On Jun 08, 2016
haaaa!
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by Smellymouth: 8:54am On Jun 08, 2016
Rip
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by Joy83(m): 8:54am On Jun 08, 2016
Just like that...
RIP big boss

May God save us from untimely death.

Death is no respecter of any body or class, rich or poor.

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by damton(m): 8:54am On Jun 08, 2016
rip

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by edubekee: 8:54am On Jun 08, 2016
MaQuin:
The family of Coach Stephen Keshi, former Nigerian football coach who died early today in Benin, Edo state has issued a statement confirming his death.

The family also revealed that the 54 year old former Nigerian defender and captain had planned to travel out of Nigeria today back to his US base, before he had a sudden cardiac arrest and died.

The statement was issued by Emmanuel Ado, brother and aide to the late Keshi:

http://www.maquinsblog.com/2016/06/family-reveals-cause-of-stephen-keshis.html?m=1
brother may ur soul rest in perfect pace Amen

3 Likes

Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by truthalways(m): 8:54am On Jun 08, 2016
RIP Stephen Keshi

Would we call this true love or what cry

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by Tbillz(m): 8:54am On Jun 08, 2016
RIP Steven Keshi U indeed a great man. Lived a legendary life, forever U will be remembered.

4 Likes

Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by yungchief(m): 8:54am On Jun 08, 2016
Rip

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by Segadem(m): 8:55am On Jun 08, 2016
Toppie2:
RIP stephen Keshi

Still in shock

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Two-year Prison Sentence For Tax Evasion / Iheanacho, Awaziem, Omeruo Organised Sex Party On Eve The Super Eagles Game / President Erdogan Is Best Man At Mesut Ozil's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.