Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,522 members, 7,954,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:33 PM

Domain SEO Service Registration Scam - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain SEO Service Registration Scam (507 Views)

Tips To Identify A Good SEO Service / Pls Recommended A Trusted Seo Service. / Gtbank Online BVN Registration Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Domain SEO Service Registration Scam by NaijaScams: 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
My fellow webmasters,

Scammers are out to ruin the business you have patiently built for yourself and make you look incompetent to your clients.

They can use information from domains you have registered to possibly hack your sites or for other dubious means.

They can get this information from whois.com or any other domain registration information portal, claiming that there is an expiration offer notice of your domain registration for www.example.com search engine optimization submission

Please be careful not to respond to emails as shown in the screenshot below or click on any links, as they can attach a virus to the email. Once you click it, a key logger is downloaded into your device. Then they track every text and transaction you make on your device.

1 Like

Re: Domain SEO Service Registration Scam by NaijaScams: 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
There are so many email scams going on, and they have evolved from the popular ones where someone sends a mail on how you can help them because they are about to die or something and want to give you money or send it to charity
Re: Domain SEO Service Registration Scam by NaijaScams: 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
They are using various means to access people's information, such that they disguise like bank officials so that you click links which they can use to trace data transmitting through your device

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Help.. In My Blog People Can't Comment On It.. Wot Do I Do / Please How Can I Restore Spc Mysql Database Sent To My Mail? Need Urgent Re / Developer And Programmer Needed At Hermithouse Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.