Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning (32132 Views)

Germs That Cause Food Poisoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning by gunpoint(m): 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
Re: Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning by kayceechile032(m): 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
Na wash
Re: Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning by horla32: 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
Etisalat Nigeria Fresh Graduate& Exp. Job Recruitment (5 Positions)

http://cuts.name/3tg
Re: Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning by Xsenga(f): 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
HMMM, THIS ONE IS STRONG.
Re: Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning by kay29000(m): 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
pinkbee:
The only time I suffered food poisoning was in ebonyi state where I was visiting my bff. She cooked goat meat peppersoup with 2 bottles of very cold star. It was horrible, I almost vomited my intestines.
I dunno if it's d environment or the meat. Or maybe the beer is fake.

Whoa! So you drink Star? Hmm! Your signature is right...Men really do know little about women
Re: Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning by MartineeVIP(f): 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
So which food we go come eat wey no go cause food poisoning o? cos eventually all the food listed don dey be poison for us.
Re: Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
kay29000:

Whoa! So you drink Star? Hmm! Your signature is right...Men really do know little about women

Hmn... So, it's only star u noticed there abi?

Lemme send u a bottle of chilled Gulder
Re: Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning by rabbuy(m): 4:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
mrsefan:
real hungry man no care oo
Abeg tell am.. I say draw hin ear tell am..
Re: Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning by kay29000(m): 4:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
pinkbee:

Hmn... So, it's only star u noticed there abi?

Lemme send u a bottle of chilled Gulder

Pls make it a bottle of Big Stout...that's my aphrodisiac.

1 Like

Re: Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning by professore(m): 4:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
This is informative
Re: Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning by myklangelo(m): 4:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
Try to eat any unwashed fruit and you will know what food poisoning rili is.

By the way where can I see cheese, I see it only in Tom n Jerry. Things I need to taste.

I have an entertaining article on bridal makeup on wedding days. Women read up n enjoy your Sunday.

The blog that discusses, politics, literature, sports, entertainment, science, proverbs nd tutorials all in the Igbo language. Giving massive international presence to Igbo Language.promote www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning by petermichaels(m): 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
Make una kuku say make we no chop any tng na
Re: Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning by Ganjafama(m): 4:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
pinkbee:
The only time I suffered food poisoning was in ebonyi state where I was visiting my bff. She cooked goat meat peppersoup with 2 bottles of very cold star. It was horrible, I almost vomited my intestines.
I dunno if it's d environment or the meat. Or maybe the beer is fake.
Wow! A chick downing two bottles of cold star on top of goat meat peppersoup. Babe you tough o!
Re: Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning by ijustdey: 4:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
chudidonas:
Anything edible can be poisonous. it all depends on the handling, storage, processing and preparation.

you are just right.... can't fault it but some are far more poisonous than others

EagleScribes:
Thanks OP.

It is not these foods that cause poisoning but the way they are handled and prepared

yes

3 Likes

Re: Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ganjafama:
Wow! A chick downing two bottles of cold star on top of goat meat peppersoup. Babe you tough o!
Are u trying to make me look weird or what?! Babes dey down over 10bottles of beer here n u r surprised about ONLY 2 bottles?

My maximum in beer is 5bottles that's why I was sure d beer didn't cause the food poisoning.
Re: Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning by Omotayor123(f): 4:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
Op in short..

Make we no eat againundecided
Re: Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning by sukkot: 4:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
Atmmachine:
[size=20pt]
Why am i not yet dead ??
[/size]
nigga you dead. you speaking to us from the grave
Re: Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning by xtophy(m): 4:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
buygala:
ok

My ex-girlfriend's titties should be number one on that list angry

Anytime I sucked her breassts, I always ended up with one month of full-fledged diarrhoea and belch that smelled like a decomposing corpse embarassed....

So anytime I was doing pre -sex shopping in anticipation of her puna, apart from buying Trojans and Postinor, I also added a full card of Flagyl and Tetracyclin sad

Now her new boyfriend is my padi who never knew I and his girlfriend are ex-fucckbuddies, and is having the same problem embarassed
... and The dude is swearing that if not for the fact that He took her virginity last week Tuesday, he would have left her sad
... According to him, the last time he sucked her titties, he ended up having his stomach pumped and administered five drips sad

Please advise me..... What do I tell him?
lwkmd
Re: Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning by kcy(m): 4:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
buygala:
ok

My ex-girlfriend's titties should be number one on that list angry

Anytime I sucked her breassts, I always ended up with one month of full-fledged diarrhoea and belch that smelled like a decomposing corpse embarassed....

So anytime I was doing pre -sex shopping in anticipation of her puna, apart from buying Trojans and Postinor, I also added a full card of Flagyl and Tetracyclin sad

Now her new boyfriend is my padi who never knew I and his girlfriend are ex-fucckbuddies, and is having the same problem embarassed
... and The dude is swearing that if not for the fact that He took her virginity last week Tuesday, he would have left her sad
... According to him, the last time he sucked her titties, he ended up having his stomach pumped and administered five drips sad

Please advise me..... What do I tell him?
Re: Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning by Islie: 4:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
Most ladies no go like to see all this because most of what they love are listed theregrin
Re: Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning by hibbayueei(m): 4:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
Am so late for my meeting and I ve not gone 2ru the files/Am traveling and I will need sumtin to kip me busy/My phone memory is filled up, I need to free some space/i need to transfer files from my computer to my Phone or Tablets/ I need to watch a video or play music or read files I downloaded from my phone on my TV screen or Tablets or computer .... THEN what you need is an OTG Smartphones Dual USB Flash drive... Check my signature/profile for more information.
Re: Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning by maureen546: 4:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
What do u guys expect us to eat naa
Re: Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning by Islie: 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
Omotayor123:
Op in short..

Make we no eat againundecided

Prepare it in the best hygienic way and you are good to go.........

Most don't get it prepared well and could in turn cause all this poisonous toxins to the body
Re: Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning by Jennydoris(f): 5:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
Atmmachine:
[size=20pt]
Why am i not yet dead ??
[/size]

The grace of God...
Re: Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning by whitestar01(m): 5:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
op did not say u should not eat any of those things he listed but hygienicaly prepare any of them before ..........u no naa ; nawoo
Re: Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
... thank Da Lord for natural antibodies

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning by Ganjafama(m): 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
pinkbee:

Are u trying to make me look weird or what?! Babes dey down over 10bottles of beer here n u r surprised about ONLY 2 bottles?

My maximum in beer is 5bottles that's why I was sure d beer didn't cause the food poisoning.
No, don't get me wrong,I wasn't trying to run u down or something. Apologies.
Re: Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ganjafama:
No, don't get me I wasn't trying to run u down or something. It's just that myself as a guy before I down 2 bottles am already high.

Nah! I never meant it that way my dear.
Alcohol works differently on people. Some body systems can carry more than others. My favorite alcoholic drink is red wine, like 2bottles for a normal evening is okay.
Re: Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning by slimfancier(f): 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
seriously u r funny
Re: Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning by babslamin: 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
kay29000:
Hmmmm! My own is rice sha. If I eat too much white rice, na war o! The abdominal pain can't be put in words.
Sometimes I experience the same with rice too

2 Likes

Re: Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning by bisi16(m): 6:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
Food to chop don finish be dat naa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alcohol After Taking Flagyl Could Lead To Death - Dr. Olufunmilayo / Baby With 2 Heads Survives Risky Surgery In Afghanistan (PHOTOS) / Transformation Of Cameroonian Girl With Bow Legs Called A 'Witch' (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.