Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning (32142 Views)

Germs That Cause Food Poisoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning by Embosman: 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
iranu. you for talk say make we no chop again.
Re: Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning by Huskyfrancis(m): 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
Do you, your friend or relative needs an extensive/intensive quality medical service with no cut throat charges?

In the heart of Pune in India is Ruby Hall Clinic, one of the best medical institutions in the world, arguably, the best in India is what you need.

We will help you with every required assistance free of charge to ease your medical tourism to Ruby Hall Clinic and we assure that you'll testify how humanly care makes God cure.

To help you arrange free video-conference with Panel of Doctors to discuss your health:

Speak with Folu:
Mobile: 08116950634, 08038243730
Whatsapp: 08038243730
Facebook: Komolafe F. Francis
BBM: 2BA5C16B
E-mail: folu_mgtworld@yahoo.com

Ruby Hall Clinic treatment cover the under-listed and beyond. Be encouraged to speak with Folu.

1. Anaesthesia
2. Cancer Treatment
3. Critical Care
4. Gastroenterology
5. IVF & Endoscopy
6. Liver transplant
7. Neurosurgery
8. Ophthalmology
9. Paediatrics Orthopaedics
10. Psychiatry
11. Vascular Surgery
12. Bariatric & Metabolic Surgery
13. Cardiology
14. Dental Surgery
15. General Surgery
16. Kidney Transplant
17. Neuro Trauma
18. Nuclear Medicine
19. Orthopaedics and Joint Replacement
20. Paediatric Surgery
21. Spine Surgery
22. Bone Marrow Transplant
23. Cosmetic Surgery
24. ENT
25. Hematology
26. Laparoscopic Surgery. (MIS-Minimal Invasive Surgery)
27. Neurology
28. Obstetrics and Gynaecology
29. Paediatric & Neonathology
30. Pain Management & Palliative Care
31. Urology.
32. Etc.
Re: Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning by fortune1968: 6:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
demmy0325:
So what are we suppose to eat... undecided undecided
demmy0325:
demmy0325:
garri ,wheat and okro soup
Re: Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning by ChelseaDr(m): 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
Re: Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning by DrWale1(m): 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
Lovely post and highly educative!
You can check out similar health-related articles here:
http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/forums/health-living.282/
Re: Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning by dwana91(m): 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
Naked Lie
Re: Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning by Mmaria: 8:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
Armaggedon:
Who poisoned Buhari?
Raw milk of his cow
Re: Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning by kazman117: 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
dre11:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/common-foods-that-cause-poisoning/

If al dese are poisonous den we shud stat consumin sand as pastor Adeboye used 2 say
Re: Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning by mamajaz(f): 8:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
Atmmachine:
[size=20pt]
Why am i not yet dead ??
[/size]
How can? If atmmachine die, no need for BVN niyen.
Re: Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning by Lovexme(m): 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
Well, Cucumber isn't on the list. So...lol
Re: Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning by ugoezeik(m): 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
buygala:
ok

My ex-girlfriend's titties should be number one on that list angry

Anytime I sucked her breassts, I always ended up with one month of full-fledged diarrhoea and belch that smelled like a decomposing corpse embarassed....

So anytime I was doing pre -sex shopping in anticipation of her puna, apart from buying Trojans and Postinor, I also added a full card of Flagyl and Tetracyclin sad

Now her new boyfriend is my padi who never knew I and his girlfriend are ex-fucckbuddies, and is having the same problem embarassed
... and The dude is swearing that if not for the fact that He took her virginity last week Tuesday, he would have left her sad
... According to him, the last time he sucked her titties, he ended up having his stomach pumped and administered five drips sad

Please advise me..... What do I tell him?
first of all, u need to b delivered by tb Joshua and after dat send him to rev king for......
Re: Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning by Kimeto(f): 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
Atmmachine:
[size=20pt]
Why am i not yet dead ??
[/size]
"Food poisoning" does not literally mean there's poison in your food and you'll die.
Re: Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning by nationalistt: 9:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
Re: Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning by engrkaz(m): 10:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
NA STONE WE GO COME DEY CHOW
Re: Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning by NovusHomo(m): 12:07am On Jul 06, 2015
Atmmachine:
[size=20pt]
Why am i not yet dead ??
[/size]

Because I, the Angel of Death, didn't get to you yet. grin Lol. I wish you long life though. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning by NovusHomo(m): 12:10am On Jul 06, 2015
buygala:
ok

My ex-girlfriend's titties should be number one on that list angry

Anytime I sucked her breassts, I always ended up with one month of full-fledged diarrhoea and belch that smelled like a decomposing corpse embarassed....

So anytime I was doing pre -sex shopping in anticipation of her puna, apart from buying Trojans and Postinor, I also added a full card of Flagyl and Tetracyclin sad

Now her new boyfriend is my padi who never knew I and his girlfriend are ex-fucckbuddies, and is having the same problem embarassed
... and The dude is swearing that if not for the fact that He took her virginity last week Tuesday, he would have left her sad
... According to him, the last time he sucked her titties, he ended up having his stomach pumped and administered five drips sad

Please advise me..... What do I tell him?

Tell him the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. You might be saving a life. But wait o, are you guys on a suicide mission? She's a mobile death machine.
Re: Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning by soulfood(m): 1:16am On Jul 06, 2015
Get Promoted as an entertainer. Get performance opportunities. Get Seen and Heard. Get Paid for Your Talent.

Re: Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning by stnwani(m): 8:29am On Jul 06, 2015
kay29000:
Hmmmm! My own is rice sha. If I eat too much white rice, na war o! The abdominal pain can't be put in words.

Bros go use vermox and combatrin.I had same problem and dat was what was prescribed for me.
Re: Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning by free37: 9:14am On Jul 06, 2015
Nice post.
Re: Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 06, 2015
kay29000:
Hmmmm! My own is rice sha. If I eat too much white rice, na war o! The abdominal pain can't be put in words.
You are afflicted with ricetrombosiscrytic, hence eat your rice colored with brown Berger paint, twenty four parts of shaki , seven fresh catfish heads, four to eight kilos of steak.
Re: Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning by kay29000(m): 10:50am On Jul 06, 2015
indigene:

You are afflicted with ricetrombosiscrytic, hence eat your rice colored with brown Berger paint, twenty four parts of shaki , seven fresh catfish heads, four to eight kilos of steak.

What!!?
Re: Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
dre11:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/common-foods-that-cause-poisoning/

Please add BEANS to that list plus how come your friend is claiming he dis-virgined the girl abi dint u nack her akpako before him undecided
Re: Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning by dre11(m): 7:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

Please add BEANS to that list plus how come your friend is claiming he dis-virgined the girl abi dint u nack her akpako before him undecided

Re: Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
Kimeto:
"Food poisoning" does not literally mean there's poison in your food and you'll die.
small picking hw are u?
Re: Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning by Kimeto(f): 7:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
Loveren:
small picking hw are u?
lol
Re: Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
Kimeto:
lol
when u c ur elder in d evening, wa are u suppose 2 say?
Re: Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning by jamjam1991(m): 11:50pm On Apr 10, 2016
I dey soffer dis food poison nw ooooo.... Na vomit and shyt oooo... Yoruba food can dirty oooo ppl abeg watch were you dey eat oooo... Live from Abeokuta and in danger// GOD HELP US...
Re: Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning by Gigihealth: 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
Symptoms of listeria sometimes begin few days after you’ve eaten contaminated food. But it can take as long as 2 months before the first signs and symptoms of listeria infection begin. Click on the link below to read more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/symptoms-of-listeria-what-is-listeria/
Re: Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning by handsespen: 11:28am On Sep 10, 2017
Microbial Food Poisoning

Food poisoning is being discovered as any illness resulting from the consumption of contaminated food, pathogenic bacteria, viruses, parasite or poisonous mushrooms (toxins) that contaminate food. It arises from improper handling, preparation or food storage.

http://www.scharticles.com/microbial-food-poisoning/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alcohol After Taking Flagyl Could Lead To Death - Dr. Olufunmilayo / Transformation Of Cameroonian Girl With Bow Legs Called A 'Witch' (Photo) / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Imo (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.