Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,331 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Hillary Clinton Comments On Viral Photo Of Crying Gay Youth - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hillary Clinton Comments On Viral Photo Of Crying Gay Youth (756 Views)

President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) / Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance / Two Kenyan Government Staff In Sex Act. Photo Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hillary Clinton Comments On Viral Photo Of Crying Gay Youth by TheSmilingMan(m): 4:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
A tearful young man crying about the uncertainties of being gay has just gotten the ultimate affirmation by none other than Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

"I'm homosexual and I'm afraid about what my future will be and that people won't like me," reads the caption on the widely-distributed portrait of a teen sitting on a stoop in a collared shirt and teal cardigan. The shot was taken by Brandon Stanton for Humans of New York, his popular and prolific photo series known to illustrate microcosms of emotion in America's most populous city.

Among the photo's more-than 500,000 Facebook likes and 50,000 shares from the Humans of New York Facebook page, the nameless youth had at least one big-name fan.

On July 3 at 12 p.m. EST, Clinton commented: "Prediction from a grown-up: Your future is going to be amazing. You will surprise yourself with what you're capable of and the incredible things you go on to do. Find the people who love and believe in you - there will be lots of them. –H"

The "H" indicates that Clinton herself left the comment, rather than someone on her team, and the comment's individual likes are inching toward 100,000.

While many Humans of New York photos go viral, this portrait gained early press not just due to topicality but because Facebook administrators initially deleted it, Jezebel reports.

"Seems that Facebook removed the young man's brave statement and is now preventing me from uploading any further photos. I'm hoping it was a mistake. http://olabodeoladapo..com/2015/07/hillary-clinton-comments-on-viral-photo.html

Re: Hillary Clinton Comments On Viral Photo Of Crying Gay Youth by psucc(m): 4:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
Most of those who ventured into this ignoble lifestyle are sometimes hoodwinked into believing in non-existent bright future which remains elusive.

If they would have a sound and wise counsel, they would have led an upright life.

How can Obama, married with children approve and celebrate gay marriage? Was it not in practice those days?
Re: Hillary Clinton Comments On Viral Photo Of Crying Gay Youth by frankzone: 4:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
And how did a little boy of this age already know hewas gay? Americans can be deluded sha

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Comments On Viral Photo Of Crying Gay Youth by seniorklop: 10:52am On Jul 06, 2015
Americans 'always celebrating evil'! I'm sure the poor boy saw two men kissing and he shouted. Dad look! that man kissed the other man the way you usually kiss mum. Yes son, they are gay. You can be one too, if you like. Nothing do you! Tell me why wont the boy be confused?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Russia Means Bussiness, Deploys Its Most Advanced Spyplane To Syria / Clinton Approved Drone Assassinations With Her Cell Phone, Emails Reveal / NATO Warns Turkey Can Be "Kicked" Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.