Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,381 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease - Science/Technology (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease (692856 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Helps Polytechnic To Build Nigeria's First Locally-Made Drone / The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures / Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (356) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by officialfestus(m): 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2018
bidexdo:
hello everybody I need ur help I want to buy a inverter that is 1000watt that is less than 12k but I saw a lot of inverter in jumia but I don't know which one I should go for help me, and if I can't find the one which work with 12v solar panel directly without using battery I will be happy thank u.

cejay80s
pato405
souer product is ok

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by surrogatesng: 11:55pm On Jun 28, 2018
officialfestus:
souer product is ok
KBM is better
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by bidexdo(m): 2:00am On Jun 29, 2018
thank u all in the house @officialfestus and @surrogatesng
pls help me throw more light in the question pls I want to know in between souer and the KBM inverter which one can work directly in solar panel without battery because I have a solar panel at home without battery sir.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Penuelseun(m): 4:14am On Jun 29, 2018
bidexdo:
pls help me throw more light in the question pls I want to know in between souer and the KBM inverter which one can work directly in solar panel without battery because I have a solar panel at home without battery sir.
You can't use an inverter without battery
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by surrogatesng: 5:44am On Jun 29, 2018
bidexdo:
None
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by pointstores(m): 6:34am On Jun 29, 2018
These package is so expectional comes with
Protection works with sun,generator,NEPA
These is a small package designed for little comfort
Takes like 5-6hours to charge full
Works 15---20hours when switched on
1 fan
20ah battery
1 50watts solar panel
3 bulbs
1 mobile 15inches DVD with TV
3 phone chargeing
Made in Nigeria
1year warranty
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Yomkris(m): 10:59am On Jun 29, 2018
pointstores:
These package is so expectional comes with
Protection works with sun,generator,NEPA
These is a small package designed for little comfort
Takes like 5-6hours to charge full
Works 15---20hours when switched on
1 fan
20ah battery
1 50watts solar panel
3 bulbs
1 mobile 15inches DVD with TV
3 phone chargeing
Made in Nigeria
1year warranty

Hope the package price no go make people run. pls can we have d possible price range
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by pointstores(m): 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2018
Yomkris:

Hope the package price no go make people run. pls can we have d possible price range
is affordable sir
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kio052001(m): 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2018
Penuelseun:
You can't use an inverter without battery
I use KBM Inverter and ever since the battery ran down I disconnected the battery and have been using the inverter like that, since the battery is not attached to it, everything goes off as soon as the light goes
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by officialfestus(m): 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2018
bidexdo:
they've answered your question
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by pointstores(m): 7:55pm On Jun 29, 2018
Yomkris:

70,000 with TV without TV 48,000
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Liadi2(m): 8:13pm On Jun 29, 2018
pointstores:
70,000 with TV without TV 48,000
please can we see the picture.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by pointstores(m): 8:22pm On Jun 29, 2018
Liadi2:
please can we see the picture.
OK that will be later things but if you stay in Lagos you can always come to our office to check
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Alejoc(m): 9:45pm On Jun 29, 2018
mukhcech:
Brothers. Epp. I need 300 to 500 watt inverter. Please it is Urgent wink

I can sell 300watt for 6500 naira... Do get it touch!
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Disco01(m): 11:11pm On Jun 29, 2018
Please guys, recommend a set up I can use for a barbing salon. One clipper Fan TV Charging of phones
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Liadi2(m): 4:58am On Jun 30, 2018
pointstores:
OK that will be later things but if you stay in Lagos you can always come to our office to check
I am not in Lagos.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Alejoc(m): 7:43am On Jun 30, 2018
smokers:
good day I've been following this thread for a while please what setup can i use to power my laptop, home theatre and small rechargeable fan my budget is 60000 since I'm a freelancer would need it to be able to charge my laptop device for about 6 hours

MPS can do so much in that regards

See signature!
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Alejoc(m): 7:52am On Jun 30, 2018
lovediehatelive:
heard it's good, and I need one.. can you search and see if you can get someone selling it?

Our MPS uses Lithium ion batteries and our earliest customers has been using their battery since 2014 till date with not significant depreciation plus it is quite mobile too and can be stacked up to achieve higher capacity!

See signature!

Thanks
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Alejoc(m): 7:57am On Jun 30, 2018
cooldipo:

You simply charge it with solar even without a charge controller if you are using 10watt panel or your Barber shop, viewing centres or any opportunity around you.... It is so small you can conveniently carry it around in your bag and it can charge your phone for at least a week of heavy use!

100wattt and not 10watt as erroneously stated above
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by pointstores(m): 7:58am On Jun 30, 2018
Liadi2:
I am not in Lagos.
kkk let us talk on whatsup
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Alejoc(m): 8:03am On Jun 30, 2018
Rinsola32:

Oya, shift make I faint. 100k? Chai!

Can you rate them on electricity consumption? so I can adjust my over 100k palava.

I intend to run for like maybe 1hr to 6hrs. I leave the house by 8am and get back by 9:30pm on Mon to Saturday so I just go to bed which means I will need one fan during those days or maybe Television and decoder on few days. Sunday is when I will have time to do much as I will be indoor all through.

I can remove the home theater easily though

MPS can so much in this regard at 35k with longetivity (10 years) none of the batteries advertise can last half of that!
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Alejoc(m): 8:09am On Jun 30, 2018
zekepio:
Bosses, I need your input on this.
I have 30k and I need sufficient power for laptop and 2 bulbs. I'm considering MTN lumos since 30k can't get me a nice setup. what's your take on this?

MPS is the solution for laptop and other light users....equally mobile too.... See signature!
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Alejoc(m): 10:53am On Jun 30, 2018
CSNg:

You can use a voltmeter to test any battery. Just plug the positive and negative wire to the terminals on the battery. A good battery reading is 12.5 since the batteries are 12v batteries. Anything lesser than 12v means that the battery is not new and effective

Guy you need to calm down and learn....

I read about your subpar submission on combine sine wave inverter before this your post above and was taken aback by your lack of technical know how only to come across this again... You are a jjc and you still need a lot to learn

Combined sine wave inverter is only not recommended for appliance that is sensitive to some kind of waveform.... Your TV will do just fine for years and the only issue is the humming sound it makes

Testing a battery with voltmeter is laughable....there is a battery meter you will clamp on the battery that gets hot and shows the battery state...... Whether it is bad weak or strong and many sabi people will rather use a specific load they are sure of like some numbers of 200watt Bulb to test the battery

I so submit!
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Alejoc(m): 12:04pm On Jun 30, 2018
MPS is suitable for your needs... Get in touch via 0806-531-6307

zekepio:

CSNg
ceejay80s
Thanks for lending your voice to my inquiry.
I didn't reply before now because the nairaland bot unjustly restricted my account from liking or commenting on this thread. Thank God it's over!

Truly, MTN lumos is a penny wise pound foolish initiative. I'm no longer considering it.
My load is basically a laptop, two power saving bulbs and 5 phones (factoring my neighbours).
So we're looking at a 80-100 watt load. I will need the laptop to run for at least 10hours daily.
My budget is still 30k.

Here,s the analysis of what I think I'll be needing.
1. Solar panel (50-80 watt)
2. Battery (30-50ah)
3. UPS or inverter
4. Charge controller.

What way can I get these components with my budget?

If you are based or supply to Abuja, I'll gladly do business with you.

And most importantly, if you have any of these components that you're no longer using, I'll be jolly glad to have you gift them to me
Thanks.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 30, 2018
ceejay80s:

gacia is very good , dont know if fake don flood market,dem get website sef , i have one for 2yrs now, the 40ah and its works fine

Ok
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 30, 2018
kio052001:

I use KBM Inverter and ever since the battery ran down I disconnected the battery and have been using the inverter like that, since the battery is not attached to it, everything goes off as soon as the light goes

It means what you are using is an ordinary extension

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Alejoc(m): 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2018
donpata:

Shey u go pay for consultancy with all thse questions. grin.
Even a 30k setup will power ur tv but it may not last 30-40mins. It boils down to how long u wanna use ur item. Check behind ur tv to see the power rating. It's in watts. or simply snap the info. That way, we will know where to start from.

I have a working Solution for those with low budget and it is working fine.....

See signature to check out the thread!
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Alejoc(m): 12:41pm On Jun 30, 2018
Disco01:
Please guys, recommend a set up I can use for a barbing salon.
One clipper
Fan
TV
Charging of phones

MPS can with some adjustments..... The key to enjoying alternative energy is load moderation and energy efficiency!
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Alejoc(m): 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2018
Rinsola32:

consultancy? cry cry cry cry I be lazy Nigerian youth corper o

power : 19V=2.7A

19v TV is superb for MPS as it supplies 5v, 12v and 19v simultaneously via different ports

19v for TV
12v for Decoder
5v for phones
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by zekepio(m): 12:57pm On Jun 30, 2018
Alejoc:
MPS is suitable for your needs... Get in touch via 0806-531-6307

Does the MPS come with a solar panel? If yes, how many watts?

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (356) (Reply)

Www.waptrick.com Download Game , Mp3, Music ,apps / Www.waptrick.com | Download Games | Music | Videos | Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.