Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,538 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease - Science/Technology (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease (693248 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Helps Polytechnic To Build Nigeria's First Locally-Made Drone / The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures / Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (356) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by wilmaria14: 8:42am On Feb 23, 2021
wilmaria14:
big man I am not in d fact dat dey was not errors in d battery mostly d 100ahs cost I got Dem from my guy in d market and since I got d first complain about d battery for a guy here and I stopped selling it and d one I sold about 3 of I am calling it back bit by bit so as I promised u will do urs next and mean while I sold other thing to u and dey are still ok just d battery I will do dat as a business man what make u a better one is always correct ur errors so no need to worry will do dat sir
I believe u did not see where I mentioned it here before putting up ur post sir

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Lovelynife(m): 1:53pm On Feb 23, 2021
freeworld02:
@aboy80 u have said it all ooo. Pls be be careful of this guys from Alaba in this forum ooo. Ever since I have started using inverter buy full river battery from there distributor in Ojodu side . The last time I try wilmaria from this forum that’s when I knew those alaba guys are full of shits . We agreed on a particular brand of battery which he said is available after I made payment story change that the brand is not available again in the market. He end up sending rebranded GBM battery as Ritar for me ooo. Most of the battery from this guys at alaba is rebranded they will clean the original name on the batteries and put the brand name u wanted to buy and put it in a brown carton with same prints on it. I regretted buying from wilmaria. The funniest thing is that they have different Nairaland profile to post rubbish feedback here about their deals. Pls all Na lie oo
please I need the address of fullriver distributor in Ojodu. Thanks
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by dejidotun2000(m): 3:02pm On Feb 23, 2021
Please share the address/contact number.

Thanks.
freeworld02:
Ever since I have started using inverter buy full river battery from there distributor in Ojodu side
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by officialfestus(m): 4:41pm On Feb 23, 2021
wilmaria14:
Dis life is very funny what's is good for d white is also good for d black since I joined narialand I have always been myself and played by d rules have also tried to keep my name up high at all cost so as not to get a bad name most of u here have don business with me and no matter d money involved I delivered even without u guys knowing me in person or my office. I changed what is to be changed and try to deliver d best now to d point
D rules was dat nobody should post advert but I noticed one tin anytime I, or Mr justemmanuel post anything about a deal or product we are attacked for it but keike will post and nothing will be don or talked about it sorry to say dis but I have been big even before I joined narialand I have my car my office and my own house. I have supplied someone here goods worth 600k for d rate of 470k and let d rest go, I have paid for waybills here for guys, sold my own goods below d cost price and what I always tell Dem is dat as long as u are from narialand we are all one family. So am not a hungry person or someone who set profit high. Have sent keike number to friend who want to sell used battery or want to get things I dont have dat is love pls let all try and be humans and Christ like in all we do.
And for d guy dat said I gave him bad batteries I am sending him new batteries on Monday
Happy weekend
baba abeg dash me 40ah battery cheesy make I take hold body for this ghetto wey I dey now

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by wilmaria14: 5:46pm On Feb 23, 2021
officialfestus:
baba abeg dash me 40ah battery cheesy make I take hold body for this ghetto wey I dey now
send 10k will add d rest and send u d battery sir
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by officialfestus(m): 6:20pm On Feb 23, 2021
wilmaria14:
send 10k will add d rest and send u d battery sir
oga you mean am? I go update you when I raise the money....

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by wilmaria14: 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2021
officialfestus:
oga you mean am? I go update you when I raise the money....
yes big man WhatsApp me

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by officialfestus(m): 8:22pm On Feb 23, 2021
wilmaria14:
yes big man WhatsApp me
I go DM you when I don raise the fund

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by freeworld02: 11:24pm On Feb 23, 2021
At Oga wilmaria the reason why decided to post about my experience with you is that I specifically requested for a particular brand which I knew that is a new product and the fake is not in the market yet. And I equally told u that is for a setup for a close friend of mine cos the guy can’t afford full river battery at the moment. That’s why I decided to buy the other one from you base on peoples feed back. The most annoying part is that there is no way u can tell me that u don’t know that the so called ritar u send to me is actually fake one. Immediately I opened it I call u straight that u send me common GBM battery as ritar. If is another brand I don’t know it would have been better. But GBM is the worst battery for inverter set up. I just use faith that hopefully it they might have improved on their products. After 2 weeks u chat me up for update about which I told u that the batter is nothing to write about. U promise to get back to me when come back to Lagos. Now the guy is on my neck I needed to get him another battery from my own pocket now . That’s the reason why I have to share my experience so other will becareful.

4 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by freeworld02: 11:28pm On Feb 23, 2021
I will get it and post it here by tomorrow cos I can’t find it on my phone maybe is on my second phone definitely it will be posted here. via
Lovelynife:

please I need the address of fullriver distributor in Ojodu. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by wilmaria14: 12:32am On Feb 24, 2021
freeworld02:
At Oga wilmaria the reason why decided to post about my experience with you is that I specifically requested for a particular brand which I knew that is a new product and the fake is not in the market yet. And I equally told u that is for a setup for a close friend of mine cos the guy can’t afford full river battery at the moment. That’s why I decided to buy the other one from you base on peoples feed back. The most annoying part is that there is no way u can tell me that u don’t know that the so called ritar u send to me is actually fake one. Immediately I opened it I call u straight that u send me common GBM battery as ritar. If is another brand I don’t know it would have been better. But GBM is the worst battery for inverter set up. I just use faith that hopefully it they might have improved on their products. After 2 weeks u chat me up for update about which I told u that the batter is nothing to write about. U promise to get back to me when come back to Lagos. Now the guy is on my neck I needed to get him another battery from my own pocket now . That’s the reason why I have to share my experience so other will becareful.
I did not open it I comes with a seal just like d rest and I believe u where d first person to bring it to my notice about d 100ah and since den I wrote it off from my list and did not sell to anyone again apart from d once I sold to d other guys . A battery dat is seal with der sell just d way I get my own 200ah if d seal was broken den would have checked sold to him on d 5 and urs is 15th and u where d last person I sold to some other guys here requested for it but did not give dem d same 100ah ritar but other brand and have said it before I am sorry for d mistake and will take responsibility for it

2 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Lovelynife(m): 9:17am On Feb 24, 2021
freeworld02:
I will get it and post it here by tomorrow cos I can’t find it on my phone maybe is on my second phone definitely it will be posted here. via
Thanks. I will be expecting
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by freeworld02: 9:55am On Feb 24, 2021
Money for 100ah Fullriver can buy 200ah for other products. What have learnt is that if u have that pulse repairer anji charger will extend your battery life cycle. That’s my experience thoooo. Attached is the contact for Fullriver dealer

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Lovelynife(m): 9:58am On Feb 24, 2021
freeworld02:
Money for 100ah Fullriver can buy 200ah for other products. What have learnt is that if u have that pulse repairer anji charger will extend your battery life cycle. That’s my experience thoooo. Attached is the contact for Fullriver dealer
Really? Thanks for posting the address.
Any low cost battery you can recommend that is fair?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by dollarnaira: 10:25am On Feb 24, 2021
Most batteries that had stayed in shops for years before selling will ONLY b rescued by a good pulse repair charger. Regular inbuilt inverter chargers will do NOTHING.

As for me I can buy any sulphated battery any day any time ONLY with a ridiculous price though.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by freeworld02: 10:41am On Feb 24, 2021
The last time I try it I opted for skylight that’s is when I was given rebranded GBM as ritar. I can recommend skylight cos is cheap compare to Fullriver ooo. Base on experience thooo
Lovelynife:

Really? Thanks for posting the address.
Any low cost battery you can recommend that is fair?

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by aboyo80: 7:29pm On Feb 24, 2021
freeworld02:
@aboy80 u have said it all ooo. Pls be be careful of this guys from Alaba in this forum ooo. Ever since I have started using inverter buy full river battery from there distributor in Ojodu side . The last time I try wilmaria from this forum that’s when I knew those alaba guys are full of shits . We agreed on a particular brand of battery which he said is available after I made payment story change that the brand is not available again in the market. He end up sending rebranded GBM battery as Ritar for me ooo. Most of the battery from this guys at alaba is rebranded they will clean the original name on the batteries and put the brand name u wanted to buy and put it in a brown carton with same prints on it. I regretted buying from wilmaria. The funniest thing is that they have different Nairaland profile to post rubbish feedback here about their deals. Pls all Na lie oo
Thanks bro. However, I've actually bought solar panels from Wilmaria14 and to be honest and fair, the guy gave me very very good panels at the cheapest price ever. When I compared the price of the panels he sent to me, they were about 5000 naira less than what others sold the same solar panels. Till today the panels have been serving me very very well. I actually patronised him because his doesn't do over zealous adverts like some people do here.
Honestly, he followed up until the date I got the panels from the haulage company. He kept calling me and sometimes will even drive to the haulage company to know why the delay of the products getting to me.
Sincerely, the guy is actually a good guy judging from my business transactions with him ooo.
I had to introduce him to my colleague also, and my colleague bought a complete inverter setup from him and till today my colleague keeps praising him for his services.
Well, If you ask me if I will do more businesses with him i will say a big YES YES YES.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by bbally: 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2021
dollarnaira:
Most batteries that had stayed in shops for years before selling will ONLY b rescued by a good pulse repair charger. Regular inbuilt inverter chargers will do NOTHING.

As for me I can buy any sulphated battery any day any time ONLY with a ridiculous price though.

@wilmaria14, do you have this repair pulse charger?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by lexi28(m): 5:24pm On Feb 25, 2021
Valto:
35k for just 150w panel is on the high side. 70k can get u 3pcs with small change wink

Monsieur Valto,
Please do you have the 3kva Sorotec hybrid inverter?

Price?

Thanks?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by wilmaria14: 7:59pm On Feb 25, 2021
bbally:

@wilmaria14, do you have this repair pulse charger?
no sir
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by spyglaxx: 4:01am On Feb 26, 2021
wilmaria14:
no sir

How much is a good 40amp new battery?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by spyglaxx: 4:17am On Feb 26, 2021
dollarnaira:

Can you recommend any good one.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by dollarnaira: 5:02am On Feb 26, 2021
spyglaxx:

Can you recommend any good one.
Full river
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by wilmaria14: 7:57am On Feb 26, 2021
spyglaxx:

How much is a good 40amp new battery?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ahjay: 10:54am On Feb 26, 2021
Thank you @Wilmaria14. Got a complete 2.5kva inverter setup + Batteries, Solar Panel and Cables from him. He did the waybill to me and followed up till delivered.
Price is very competitive!
In addition, also linked me up with an installer.
Good guy and nice doing business with you.
No worries, will recommend you to my friends as well.

2 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by spyglaxx: 12:52pm On Feb 26, 2021
wilmaria14:

Can you waybill to Ekiti?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by jakigaga(m): 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2021
Hello house, below is my current setup and my batteries have come to the end of their life, they have served well. I would like to know if both the inverter and the external charger can charge a lithium batteries? Otherwise what batteries are best for my type of inverter?

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (356) (Reply)

Www.waptrick.com Download Game , Mp3, Music ,apps / Www.waptrick.com | Download Games | Music | Videos | Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.