Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,643 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Ikorodu Bank Robbers Captured. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ikorodu Bank Robbers Captured. (55571 Views)

Lagos traffic Robbers captured by Rapid Response Officers (Photos) / Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) / How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Captured. by seeker1211: 10:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
[b][/b]hmm comment reserve
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Captured. by meshacha1: 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
few month ago

GEJ should resign if he cant guarantee us security says Buhari

its a shame Nigeria depend on neighbouring countries to fight boko harram says Buhari

I will finish Boko Harram within a month says Buhari

i expect GEJ to criticise PMB but he just prove to us he's democrat unlike some people.......

GEJ my mentor

GEJ is the definition of democracy.....
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Captured. by sylvesterphil(m): 10:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
[color=#770077][/color][left][/left][/font]Am xoxo proud of the NPF for d 1st time ever...KUDOS to u guys[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Am xoxo proud of the NPF for d 1st time ever...KUDOS to u guysAm xoxo proud of the NPF for d 1st time ever...KUDOS to u guys
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Captured. by wirinet(m): 10:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
HOW Police Busted Ikorodu Bank Robbers

Four people suspected to be members of the armed robbery gang that attacked two banks in Ikorodu area of Lagos State on the 24th of June 2015, have been arrested by the police.

According to Tribune Online, the men of the Nigerian Army who were on a stop and search mission, arrested one of the four suspects in Ondo State while he was trying to escape to Okitipupa while the
Special Anti Robbery Squad of the Lagos State police command arrested three others at different locations in Ikorodu area of Lagos State.

A police source said the army accosted one of the suspects while on his way to his home town in Okitikpupa, Ondo state. During the stop and search, bundles of new N1000 notes with bank wrappers were found in his bag. The suspect was said to have initially denied being part of the gang but claimed to have benefited from the loot at the Lagos banks robberies.

The soldiers who had earlier been alerted on the escaping robbers contacted the Lagos command of the Nigeria Police on the development. The outgoing Commissioner of Police in Lagos State, Kayode Aderanti, is said to have facilitated the transfer of the arrested suspects to Lagos for further interrogations.

A police source at SARS, who told Tribune Online of the arrest of the suspects, said that the police authorities had to rely on the experience of former operatives of the unit who have been redeployed.
The police source said:
"We have arrested four of them and we have recovered three exotic vehicles bought with the stolen money from the banks.
When contacted, the image maker in charge of the state police command, Kenneth Nwosu, said:
"I don't know but we are parading suspects tomorrow."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/07/breaking-police-bust-ikorodu-bank.html

The tori get as e be!
The army during a stop and search operation found new N1000 notes with bank wrappers and immediately suspected they were the robbers that operated in Ikorodu a week earlier. He initially denied being a robber but "confessed" after serious "interrogation". So what evidence do they have that ties the suspect to the scene of the robbery? What of the other 3? were they also arrested as a result of stop and search? Were they interrogated to confess also? Where do former operatives come in? how and why were former operatives deployed when the police have active operatives and what how were they able to identify and fish out the robbers within a week?

I hope innocent men are not being used as scapegoats.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Captured. by Khd95(m): 10:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
ND sir bubu said some non essential military road block should b removed grin grin grin
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Captured. by dasrackhor(m): 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
nanizle:
Do they mean Four members out of 15 - 16?

Or it was a four man gang?

Eye witnesses reported seeing a lot more than four robbers.

Kudos to the Nigerian Police tho!

The Police is your friend!!

grin
no mind dose yeye force.na innocent peepz dem go arrest so ooo.dose peepz r more dan 4 frm eye witness.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Captured. by Realsufi: 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
Maybe de capture four out of the group because that de burn 3 SUV car. While a flying boat is waiting for them. Means more than 4 people are involved
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Captured. by ibukun147(m): 10:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
NTA should wait until dey picture to back it up...moreover how can NTA get the news b4 channel? undecided
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Captured. by quatic(m): 10:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
Nice job.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Captured. by azimibraun: 10:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
Lagos police cheif and head of SARS redeployed over the Ikorodu robbery incident. " Any police chief who cannot crime map his territory is tactically porous" IG of Police. On the other hand, it was the military that caught one of the gang member in Ekiti with his loot and he gave info about the others which led to the arrest of 3 more.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Captured. by nkem123(m): 10:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
kennynelcon:
Just in from NTA twitter handle

https://mobile.twitter.com/NTANewsNow/status/617793513497972736
how on earth can we believe Nigeria police, hw sure are we that those captured are d real robbers?or they just caught some innocent mofos and tortured them to admit to a crime they never committed.I dnt trust them joor
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Captured. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
i dey very very sure say na innocent ppl dem arrest.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Captured. by azimibraun: 10:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
Read other people's post.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Captured. by VickyRotex(f): 10:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
AreaFada2:

And they bought exotic cars so soon after the robbery? They can't be dat dumb na. They will sure know lying low is key at that point.
Those police sabi arithmetic well well. Dem just kukuma do 16 divided by 4 = 4. Case solved. Na wa o. May God save the innocent o.

cheesy That kind Arithmetic na.

Amen!!! Na innocent dey always suffer for this kind thing.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Captured. by Omotayor123(f): 10:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
Lies..
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Captured. by fizziea(m): 10:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
addonbelivit
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Captured. by aspirebig: 10:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
Then they will release them after two weeks or a month....I would have been happier if they were confronted and killed on the spot of robbery.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Captured. by alexlee50: 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
I don't believe police. Dem don go beat people to confess to the crime. Let them be paraded publicly, let the journalist ask relevant questions.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Captured. by 812clothings(m): 10:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
NPF switching our beliefs since 1960.after this capture of thieves,they will still steal from the masses(dem go raid d innocents) however,pls read and drop your comments.
www.nairaland.com/2429375/satisfying-fashion-thirst-ease
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Captured. by Charly68: 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
The moment police offered 5 milion package incentive for the informant I know the rogues can not escape justice..May they rot in jail till eternity in Jesus name..
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Captured. by ruggedtimi(m): 10:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
police use jazz...picture....is normal for police to snap criminals especially armed robbers
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Captured. by ejlee(m): 10:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
Were is Our Human Right group, time for them to Represent those innocent People Arrested for ikorodu Robbery becos i know they are victim of Nigeria Police wrong arrest
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Captured. by Febi: 10:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
shogz89:
..alright.. It's on front page now let me comment
NPF can do it if they really want to work. So it is possible

.. If you believe dis is true then you can believe Satan is the saviour of the world
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Captured. by U2ice(m): 11:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
nanizle:
Do they mean Four members out of 15 - 16?

Or it was a four man gang?

Eye witnesses reported seeing a lot more than four robbers.

Kudos to the Nigerian Police tho!

The Police is your friend!!

grin

I fink dis news refers to the 1 dt happened b4 dis last one ure talkin abt....dis 1 didn't rily much noise
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Captured. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
so nigerian police can actually do this?
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Captured. by gulfer: 11:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
They must oarade that lady among the robbers before I can believe this !!!
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Captured. by vinelli(m): 11:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
Oya wey the money wey dem carry or them keep the money separately for questioning undecided
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Captured. by mamajaz(f): 11:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
SaiBuharii:
G
G===...Goof
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Captured. by chigoizie7(m): 11:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
And who said, that they are 4 ?
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Captured. by dstar01(m): 11:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
kennynelcon:
Just in from NTA twitter handle

https://mobile.twitter.com/NTANewsNow/status/617793513497972736

4-Member gang? NTA You well so?
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Captured. by TolaniLuv: 11:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
Abeg , Nigerian police. Catch the real armed robbers oo. No go force people to confess unto too much torture. We know you way. Ole catch thieves .
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Captured. by mistabiola: 11:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
DeHero1:
Comot for my chance.

I told u NPF was is d best.

You mean Nigeria Parent Forum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Motunrayo Rafiu, Law School Student, Others Kidnapped On Kabba Road, Kogi / How We Became Members Of Evans Notorious Kidnap Gang” – Gang Members Confess / Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.