Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

The Spiritual Life Controls The Physical - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Spiritual Life Controls The Physical (500 Views)

10 Spiritual Things You Should Do During Ramadan / I’tikaf, The Spiritual Retreat / Violence: The Last Resort In Islam For The Physical Defence Of Muslim Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Spiritual Life Controls The Physical by Damilareteslim(m): 11:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
My brothers and sisters in islam,when we talk about something spiritual it all start from hw your dream lyf is going,maybe you are eating in the dream,having sex,swimming,masqurade chasing you or people chasing u,seeing snakes in ur dream,dog chasings u and so on.My brothers and sisters this are bad dreams from shaitan(devil) to destroy the children of Allah for us not to fufil our destiny,and i pray insha Allah we shall all fufil our destiny,but we need to walk in the way of Allah,most of us are not doing that,that is why shaitan (devil) is having access to us if we walk in d ways of Allah he will always guide us and wont allow shaitan to cum near us.hw to follow Allah ways are 1) we need to surrender our life to him,not just going to mosque and praying mean you are walking in his way,but your attitude and character towards your fellow human being is what will help you. 2) we need to be the doer of his(Allah) word or commandment,but we are not.Is not good for a muslim to be dating without reaching the stage to get married,becos it can lead to fornication,and it is a great sin that make Allah far away from us that is when shaitan comes to destroy us.My brothers and sisters i pray Allah will give us the grace to abide in his word.
THE IMPORTANCE OF DREAMS WE ARE
HAVING.
1) Allah speaks to us in our dream,for example,Allah speaks to Prophet Yusuf (ASW) when he saw the moon,stars bowing down for him,Allah showed him when he was small and it later manifested in his life when he grew up.dat is hw Allah speaks to us in our dream.
2) Allah also use dream to warn is children about what he or she is doing,maybe the person is doing bad,because Allah is merciful he(Allah) want u to repent that was why he(Allah) will always warn before he(Allah) pass his judgement upon the person.
3)Allah also use dreams to reveal the plans of the enemy over someones life,my brothers and sisters if u are not dreaming atall or u dream and forget,this are evil manipulation from Shaitan(Devil) for you not to see what d lord want to show you or what u will become in future.we need to be praying very hard and walk in the ways of Allah as i said earliar. Allah bless u.

(1) (Reply)

The Friday Prayer (juma’ah Salat) Is Very Important For Each Muslim. / Taking Those Baby Steps Towards Anything / The Importance Of Listening To The Holy Quran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.