Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,877 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding (59078 Views)

Ibinabo Fiberesima Stuns At Samson Siasia's Daughter's Traditional Wedding(Pics) / Photos From Femi Adebayo's Nikkah Wedding / Photos From Femi Adebayo's Awards Celebration Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
Big congrats to Temi Fani-Kayode. Despite her dad Femi Kayode's refusal, Temi wedded her hearthrob Jaiye Randle, the son of Lagos Chief, Bashorun J.K Randle today in Lagos. More pics after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/07/more-photos-from-femi-fani-kayodes.html

5 Likes

Re: Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
Money...

Wow 2 FTCs in one hour... wow. what can I say,am back for real,my dedication remains d same. My victory goes to all edo boys and babe's on NL and my baby mama,Eno.
Love u babe grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
the groom's men

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding by CR77(f): 11:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
So sweet

But u need ur papa blessing

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding by tinuolababy(f): 11:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
Sweet

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding by DROGON: 11:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
Una see wetin MTN don cause ba.? sad

Now Two girls are above me,I'm practically giving them Head while I should be Receiving. cry

Congrats to her.

MODIFIED*

one is below me but still,Three Girls on my COC.K na im for make sense pass.

11 Likes

Re: Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding by Qweenedo2(f): 11:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
Glamorous pics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
. grin. The father earlier refused Lol.... ffk. The guy holding a yellow cap hmmmnm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding by Ahmed0336(m): 11:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
HML
Re: Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding by wealthyguyman(m): 11:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
Beautiful people

Congrats to them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding by omanifrank(m): 12:00am On Jul 06, 2015
ok
Re: Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding by Angelahoney: 12:00am On Jul 06, 2015
Cool chick. Butvwhy did she go against her father's wish

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding by Centurion13(m): 12:00am On Jul 06, 2015
How Will the hubby be relating with that man that can run his mouth even inside latrine?

16 Likes

Re: Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding by kamair237(m): 12:01am On Jul 06, 2015
Where her papa dey?? sad
Re: Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding by jpipe2000(m): 12:01am On Jul 06, 2015
beautiful

1 Like

Re: Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding by NaLaugh: 12:01am On Jul 06, 2015
cool
Re: Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding by efilefun(m): 12:01am On Jul 06, 2015
babe live your life, forget your father, he wont help you live your life... YOLO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding by efilefun(m): 12:01am On Jul 06, 2015
kamair237:
Where her papa dey?? sad
Busy straffing one over bleached babe who is almost his daughter's age mate

10 Likes

Re: Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding by jtjohn(m): 12:02am On Jul 06, 2015
Nice one......but what is d reason d father did not approve d marriage abi na him dad wan marry her daughter.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding by Daniel058(m): 12:02am On Jul 06, 2015
Well done
Re: Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding by tiamiyukunle69(m): 12:02am On Jul 06, 2015
Congrats dearie....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding by kay29000(m): 12:02am On Jul 06, 2015
Congrats to you Temi FFK...Happy Married Life.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding by maxiuc(m): 12:03am On Jul 06, 2015
grin undecidednow that I want to sleep that's when frontpage oportunities are coming taaa I jump pass this temptation grin were is my pillow

1 Like

Re: Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 06, 2015
Don't copy Fani-Kayode and spend all your savings on traditional wedding oh..fingers aren't equal...

If our own wedding didn't be like this, I pray that our own children will be more greater and sweet than this one..

8 Likes

Re: Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 06, 2015
“A touching love story that ‘ll make u cry”
If you love someone, Tell Them, Don’t let your heart be
broken by words left unspoken.
10th Grade:-
As I sat there in English class, I stared at the girl next to me. She was my so called ‘best friend’. I stared at her long, silky hair, and wished she was mine. But she
didn’t notice me like that, and I knew it. After class, she walked up to me and asked me for the notes she had missed the day before. I handed them to her.
She said ‘thanks’ and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don’t want to be just friends, I love her but I’m just too shy, and I
don’t know why.
11th grade:-
The phone rang. On the other end, it was her. She was in tears, mumbling on and on about how her love had broke her heart. She asked me to come over because
she didn’t want to be alone, So I did. As I sat next to her on the sofa, I stared at her soft eyes, wishing she was mine. After 2 hours, one Drew Barrymore movie, and three bags of chips, she decided to go home.
She looked at me, said ‘thanks’ and gave me a kiss on the cheek..I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don’t want to be just friends, I love her but I’m just too
shy, and I don’t know why.
Senior year:-
One fine day she walked to my locker. “My date is sick” she said, ”hes not gonna go” well, I didn’t have a date, and in 7th grade, we made a promise that if neither of
us had dates, we would go together just as ‘best friends’.
So we did. That night, after everything was over, I was standing at her front door step. I stared at her as She smiled at me and stared at me with her crystal eyes.
Then she said- “I had the best time, thanks!” and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don’t want to be just friends, I love her but I’m just too shy, and I don’t know why.
Graduation:-
A day passed, then a week, then a month. Before I could blink, it was graduation day. I watched as her
perfect body floated like an angel up on stage to get her diploma. I wanted her to be mine-but she didn’t notice me like that, and I knew it.
Before everyone went home, she came to me in her smock and hat, and cried as I hugged her. Then she lifted her head from my shoulder and said- ‘you’re my best friend, thanks’ and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don’t want to be just friends, I love her but I’m just too shy, and I don’t know why.
Marriage:-
Now I sit in the pews of the church. That girl is getting married now. and drive off to her new life, married to another man. I wanted her to be mine, but she didn’t
see me like that, and I knew it. But before she drove away, she came to me and said ‘you came !’.
She said ‘thanks’ and kissed me on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don’t want to be just friends, I love her but I’m just too shy, and I don’t know why.
Death:-
Years passed, I looked down at the coffin of a girl who used to be my ‘best friend’.
At the service, they read a diary entry she had wrote in her high school years.
This is what it read:
Read what she wrote here, very shocking writing https://www./dailymotivator

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding by Dharn(m): 12:03am On Jul 06, 2015
Nawa o so dis gal marry another person sha
Re: Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding by dan9ice(m): 12:04am On Jul 06, 2015
Nice collabo
Re: Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding by menesheh(m): 12:04am On Jul 06, 2015
Awesome

1 Like

Re: Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding by engrajoo1(m): 12:05am On Jul 06, 2015
i hope she can cook

1 Like

Re: Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding by stanisbaratheon: 12:05am On Jul 06, 2015
pretty lady

1 Like

Re: Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding by kestolove95(m): 12:06am On Jul 06, 2015
d papa no attend? Cox me no see am for any pishure
Re: Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 06, 2015
Good Good Good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) / Actress Rosaline Meurer Shows Off Hot Figure In New Photos / Dele Momodu Shows Off Terry Waya's Sitting Room In His Abuja Mansion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.