Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,936 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Women: 5 Things That You Are Doing Thats Making Your Breast To Sag - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Women: 5 Things That You Are Doing Thats Making Your Breast To Sag (5158 Views)

Five Things That Make Women’s Breasts Sag Quickly / Girls, See The Everyday Habits That Cause Ur Breasts To Sag, No. 4 Is So True / Enlarge your BREAST,HIP,BUTT and VIRGINA TIGHTENING ETC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women: 5 Things That You Are Doing Thats Making Your Breast To Sag by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 06, 2015
Women are often bothered when they breasts begin to
sag as they feel it makes them unattractive.
A lot of things can contribute to premature sagging of
the breast and some have to do with your behavior. So,
if you avoid these behaviours, your breasts will be
better off.
1. Smoking :
Even your breasts can’t escape the damage cigarettes
do. Smoking breaks down elastin, the protein fibers in
skin that lend it firmness and elasticity. Smoking also
damages breast skin the same way it does the face,
depriving it of oxygen and nutrients.

2. Wearing the wrong bra size :
A good-fitting bra keeps your breasts in shape and
enhances their appearance. If you’re going to wear a
bra, it’s important to make sure it fits correctly
because wearing an ill-fitting bra might cause extra
sagging. Some women are wearing the wrong size bra.
Stop in a lingerie shop and ask for a fitting just to
make sure you’re wearing the right bra for your shape
so you can make sure your bras aren’t doing you more
harm than good. It’s also important to remember to
replace old bras before they lose their support, too.

3. Weight Fluctuation :
Weight fluctuation is a big factor when it comes to
sagging boobs. Each time you gain and lose weight,
breast tissue slacks more. An unhealthy diet can cause
stretching of the breast tissue. Weight gain from an
unhealthy diet rather than weight gain from muscle-
building exercise can result in stretching of the breast
tissue.

4. High-Impact Workouts :
Running, biking, playing sports and doing any other
exercise causes your breasts to bounce. If you do it
often enough without wearing a good sports bra, they
may sag prematurely. A sports bra should contain your
breasts securely against your chest so that bouncing is
kept to a minimum.

5. Skipping Sunscreen :
Sunburn is never fun, UV rays hitting the sensitive
underside of your breasts encourages serious drooping
later on in life. Exposing your breasts to UV rays
without a protective coating of sunscreen can stretch
out the collagen and damage the skin.

1 Like

Re: Women: 5 Things That You Are Doing Thats Making Your Breast To Sag by ChelseaDr(m): 12:26am On Jul 06, 2015
good one
Re: Women: 5 Things That You Are Doing Thats Making Your Breast To Sag by boboLIL(m): 1:13am On Jul 06, 2015
grin I wil tel my galfrnd
Re: Women: 5 Things That You Are Doing Thats Making Your Breast To Sag by mizzhoneey(f): 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
All Available!

1.(SKIN CARE INGREDIENTS( for soaps/creams/Gel/ scrubs)

1. AHA( alpha hydroxy acid)
2. GLYCOLIC ACID
3. LACTIC ACID
4. ASCORBIC ACID
5. KOJIC ACID POWDER
6. CITRIC ACID
7. SALICYLIC ACID
8. ALLANTOIN
9 .HQ ( on request)
10. VITAMIN A (retinol)
11. Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)
12. Turmeric powder
13. Sandalwood /Camwood powder
14. Aloe Vera Extract
15. Titanium Oxide (Sunscreen)
16. Propylene Glycol (skin conditioning agent,stabilizer)
17. Methyl Paraben ( PRESERVATIVE)
18. Zinc Oxide ( UV protector,astringent,skin healing)
19. Vitamin E
20. Glycerin

*** SECTION B.
( BUTTERS/ WAXES/ EMULSIFIERS)

1. Emulysyfying Wax
2. Beeswax
3. Stearic Acid

*** SECTION C.
Fragrances.

1.Vanilla
2.Orange
3.Lemongrass
4. Strawberry

*** SECTION D.
OTHERS.

1. Raw Black soap
2. Collagen(liquid)
3. Avocado Oil
4. BRAGGS Apple Cider Vinegar.
5. Rose Water Concentrate(pure)
6. Coconut Oil
7.Blackseed Oil
8.Blackseed Soap
9.Kojic Carrote Soap
10.Glutathione Soap
11.Argan Herbal Soap

2) OILS( all 30ml)

1. Carrot
2.Eucalyptus
3.Peppermint
4.Mint
5.Onions
6.Garlic
7.Apricot
8.Sweet Almond
9.Henna
10.Castor
11.Chamomile
12.Blue Chamomile
13.Lemon
14.Fenugreek
15.Ginger
16.Rose
17.Aloe Vera
18. Bitter Almond Oil

For any of the above listed products.....
Re: Women: 5 Things That You Are Doing Thats Making Your Breast To Sag by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
mizzhoneey:
All Available!
1.(SKIN CARE INGREDIENTS( for soaps/creams/Gel/ scrubs)
1. AHA( alpha hydroxy acid) 2. GLYCOLIC ACID 3. LACTIC ACID 4. ASCORBIC ACID 5. KOJIC ACID POWDER 6. CITRIC ACID 7. SALICYLIC ACID 8. ALLANTOIN 9 .HQ ( on request) 10. VITAMIN A (retinol) 11. Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) 12. Turmeric powder 13. Sandalwood /Camwood powder 14. Aloe Vera Extract 15. Titanium Oxide (Sunscreen) 16. Propylene Glycol (skin conditioning agent,stabilizer) 17. Methyl Paraben ( PRESERVATIVE) 18. Zinc Oxide ( UV protector,astringent,skin healing) 19. Vitamin E 20. Glycerin
*** SECTION B. ( BUTTERS/ WAXES/ EMULSIFIERS)
1. Emulysyfying Wax 2. Beeswax 3. Stearic Acid
*** SECTION C. Fragrances.
1.Vanilla 2.Orange 3.Lemongrass 4. Strawberry
*** SECTION D. OTHERS.
1. Raw Black soap 2. Collagen(liquid) 3. Avocado Oil 4. BRAGGS Apple Cider Vinegar. 5. Rose Water Concentrate(pure) 6. Coconut Oil 7.Blackseed Oil 8.Blackseed Soap 9.Kojic Carrote Soap 10.Glutathione Soap 11.Argan Herbal Soap
2) OILS( all 30ml)
1. Carrot 2.Eucalyptus 3.Peppermint 4.Mint 5.Onions 6.Garlic 7.Apricot 8.Sweet Almond 9.Henna 10.Castor 11.Chamomile 12.Blue Chamomile 13.Lemon 14.Fenugreek 15.Ginger 16.Rose 17.Aloe Vera 18. Bitter Almond Oil
For any of the above listed products.....
Call/watsapp.... 08166509811
Why most of the product you sell are ACID
Re: Women: 5 Things That You Are Doing Thats Making Your Breast To Sag by mizzhoneey(f): 5:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
RicardozRichard:

Why most of the product you sell are ACID

It is not the 'acid' you think. The acids here are gotten from the processing of natural food items..like rice,sugarcane,citrus,etc. They are very effective and give lil/or no discomfort. These acids are way better than harsh chemicals like steroids that people use to bleach their skin. U can google search for more info
Re: Women: 5 Things That You Are Doing Thats Making Your Breast To Sag by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
mizzhoneey:

It is not the 'acid' you think. The acids here are gotten from the processing of natural food items..like rice,sugarcane,citrus,etc. They are very effective and give lil/or no discomfort. These acids are way better than harsh chemicals like steroids that people use to bleach their skin. U can google search for more info
grin grin I knew perfectly I was just pulling ur legs or perhaps for those who doesn't kW anything bout the cosmetics. line....... sad self promotion can be difficult esp when millions does it
Re: Women: 5 Things That You Are Doing Thats Making Your Breast To Sag by mizzhoneey(f): 10:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
RicardozRichard:

grin grin I knew perfectly I was just pulling ur legs or perhaps for those who doesn't kW anything bout the cosmetics. line....... sad self promotion can be difficult esp when millions does it

Lol. U got me there. I got your point.

#Noted#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women: 5 Things That You Are Doing Thats Making Your Breast To Sag by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
mizzhoneey:

Lol. U got me there. I got your point.
#Noted#
(Standing clapping)
Re: Women: 5 Things That You Are Doing Thats Making Your Breast To Sag by angieberry(f): 8:59am On Jul 07, 2015
Tying wrapper around the chest
Re: Women: 5 Things That You Are Doing Thats Making Your Breast To Sag by IceDude(m): 9:21am On Jul 07, 2015
What abt smushing it? undecided
Re: Women: 5 Things That You Are Doing Thats Making Your Breast To Sag by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
angieberry:
Tying wrapper around the chest
Lolzzz. Tying a wrapper around your chest is wrong but around your neck is absolutely right for females. Wrappers are for waist (male) , and for women (neck). I hope you enlightened
Re: Women: 5 Things That You Are Doing Thats Making Your Breast To Sag by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
IceDude:
What abt smushing it? undecided

When smushing a breast its advisable to pull it and not press it as if ur hand is pressing iron
Re: Women: 5 Things That You Are Doing Thats Making Your Breast To Sag by IceDude(m): 7:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
RicardozRichard:

When smushing a breast its advisable to pull it and not press it as if ur hand is pressing iron
What if the babe has water melons?
Re: Women: 5 Things That You Are Doing Thats Making Your Breast To Sag by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
IceDude:
What if the babe has water melons?

Just Bleep it. Period
Re: Women: 5 Things That You Are Doing Thats Making Your Breast To Sag by IceDude(m): 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
RicardozRichard:

Just Bleep it. Period
Now u are talking. Oranges are easier to pull not water melons....u cant get 100% satisfaction by just pulling them. U got to pull, press................*Some text missing*
Re: Women: 5 Things That You Are Doing Thats Making Your Breast To Sag by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
IceDude:
Now u are talking. Oranges are easier to pull not water melons....u cant get 100% satisfaction by just pulling them. U got to pull, press................*Some text missing*

My mouth are sealed ......

Nigerians fvckin wrongly since 2000BC :'D
Re: Women: 5 Things That You Are Doing Thats Making Your Breast To Sag by IceDude(m): 10:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
RicardozRichard:

My mouth are sealed ......

Nigerians fvckin wrongly since 2000BC :'D
Fvcking wrongly? Nah! If na oyibo babe u fit give her ajebuta fvcking......Most Naija gals prefer kpako knacking......Pull everytin pullable, press everytin pressable. They will still come back for more!
Re: Women: 5 Things That You Are Doing Thats Making Your Breast To Sag by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2015
IceDude:
Fvcking wrongly? Nah! If na oyibo babe u fit give her ajebuta fvcking......Most Naija gals prefer kpako knacking......Pull everytin pullable, press everytin pressable. They will still come back for more!

Hahahahahahahahahahqhahahahahahah can't stop laughing oooooooooooooooooooooooo. We'll fvck how they want it but don't press the breast cos it will sag
Re: Women: 5 Things That You Are Doing Thats Making Your Breast To Sag by Krossbow123: 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
OK I do hear..... How dem fit do make e stand kakaraka again
Re: Women: 5 Things That You Are Doing Thats Making Your Breast To Sag by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
Krossbow123:
OK I do hear..... How dem fit do make e stand kakaraka again

very Simple. there are so many oils that can be used to massage

(1) (Reply)

What Salt Did To My Body(pics) / Please How To Get Ginseng In Kwara State / Monolaurin capsules Kills Staphylococcus Bacteria Completely Without Reoccurring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.