Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

17 Year Old Virgin Stoned To Death (caution Very Graphic) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 17 Year Old Virgin Stoned To Death (caution Very Graphic) (2461 Views)

"Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User / Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) / Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

17 Year Old Virgin Stoned To Death (caution Very Graphic) by osane09(m): 7:14am On Jul 06, 2015
The killing of Du’a Khalil Aswad is shown here.
Up to 1000 men from the Yezidi Kurdish
community of Mosul killed a teenager who’s
only crime was running away to marry a Muslim
man whom she loved and for possibly
converting to his religion.
For four months the girl had been given shelter
by a local Muslim Sheik. It was reported that in
the last few days her family persuaded her to
return home, convincing her that she had been
forgiven by her parents and relatives for her
mistake.
In a short mobile video clip which appears to
have been taken by locals, the girl is seen
being ambushed on her way home by a group
of up to 1000 men who were waiting for her to
return; the men killed her in the most brutal
way possible, by throwing large stones on her
head. The following clips show that while she
is alive and crying for help she is taunted and
kicked in her stomach until someone finishes
her off by throwing a large stone on her face.

Source
http://funville.com.ng/2015/07/17-year-old-virgin-stoned-to-death-caution-very-graphic/

Re: 17 Year Old Virgin Stoned To Death (caution Very Graphic) by naijaboiy: 7:15am On Jul 06, 2015
I don't think I can watch this lipsrsealed
Re: 17 Year Old Virgin Stoned To Death (caution Very Graphic) by robinicule(m): 7:16am On Jul 06, 2015
Re: 17 Year Old Virgin Stoned To Death (caution Very Graphic) by Haywhymido(m): 7:19am On Jul 06, 2015
hypocrites @op which country did dat occur?
Re: 17 Year Old Virgin Stoned To Death (caution Very Graphic) by osaslord500(m): 7:24am On Jul 06, 2015
How do u know she is a virgin?
Re: 17 Year Old Virgin Stoned To Death (caution Very Graphic) by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 06, 2015
I can't watch dis.. *vomits*
Re: 17 Year Old Virgin Stoned To Death (caution Very Graphic) by shaiba(f): 7:24am On Jul 06, 2015
God have Mercy!!! Some even took pleasure in taking photographs and video. They should eat the corps why take her body away and try yo cover her.
Re: 17 Year Old Virgin Stoned To Death (caution Very Graphic) by midolian(m): 7:24am On Jul 06, 2015
Haywhymido:
My broda, learn to ignore them. This picture is from a movie titled "The stoning of Soraya". I have it on my laptop. There are just so many bigots here on nairaland spreading false information...And as u can see, the moderators are not helping matters. So just free them
Re: 17 Year Old Virgin Stoned To Death (caution Very Graphic) by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 06, 2015
Religion: Better than birth-control.
Re: 17 Year Old Virgin Stoned To Death (caution Very Graphic) by osane09(m): 7:25am On Jul 06, 2015
Haywhymido:
Iraq
Re: 17 Year Old Virgin Stoned To Death (caution Very Graphic) by osaslord500(m): 7:26am On Jul 06, 2015
What a wicked world
Re: 17 Year Old Virgin Stoned To Death (caution Very Graphic) by osane09(m): 7:31am On Jul 06, 2015
midolian:
My broda, learn to ignore them. This picture is from a movie titled "The stoning of Soraya". I have it on my laptop. There are just so many bigots here on nairaland spreading false information...And as u can see, the moderators are not helping matters. So just free them
is the YouTube video part of d movie?
Re: 17 Year Old Virgin Stoned To Death (caution Very Graphic) by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 06, 2015
Evil and sheer wickedness. What a painful death.
Re: 17 Year Old Virgin Stoned To Death (caution Very Graphic) by midolian(m): 7:34am On Jul 06, 2015
osane09:
is the YouTube video part of d movie?
watch the movie and see for yourself. You ll come back to tell me I wasn't wrong.
Re: 17 Year Old Virgin Stoned To Death (caution Very Graphic) by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 06, 2015
i dont get ..killed by muslim
wen shz a muslim?
Re: 17 Year Old Virgin Stoned To Death (caution Very Graphic) by joseph1832(m): 8:00am On Jul 06, 2015
Is the punishment for converting to someone else's religion in Islam death by stoning?
Re: 17 Year Old Virgin Stoned To Death (caution Very Graphic) by doofanc: 8:02am On Jul 06, 2015
midolian:
watch the movie and see for yourself. You ll come back to tell me I wasn't wrong.

OP is not totally wrong. While the picture he put up comes from the film, "The stoning of Soraya", Du’a Khalil Aswad's stoning to death actually occurred.

1 Like

Re: 17 Year Old Virgin Stoned To Death (caution Very Graphic) by kay29000(m): 8:02am On Jul 06, 2015
Hmm
Re: 17 Year Old Virgin Stoned To Death (caution Very Graphic) by doofanc: 8:08am On Jul 06, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:
i dont get ..killed by muslim
wen shz a muslim?

She was of the Yazidi religion which are traditionally enemies with Muslims. She was allegedly killed (I should state there are conflicting reports about the actual reason for her stoning) for attempting to convert to Islam in order to marry her Muslim lover
Re: 17 Year Old Virgin Stoned To Death (caution Very Graphic) by menesheh(m): 10:12am On Jul 06, 2015
Fulfillment of ancient law in a modern society

(1) (Reply)

Proof That God Exists / Mark 9:43 , Did Jesus Lie ? NL Christians / Hope For Trump. Remember The Prophecies Of Late Kim Clement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.