Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,060 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? (33129 Views)

Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) / "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS / Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by NaYouGoTaya: 4:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
seunny4lif:
For here kpomo na free no stress....Every fridays and sat,so why I go date self grin grin
don't mind them. they play Holy Mary to the new guy but na wash dem be for local guys
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by GbengaJimoh(m): 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
aflyingbird:
naaah. sex on the first date isn't encouraged by oyinbos. don't make it seem like Naija society's a saint while others are bad. with the way young pple talk about and know about sex on this site, i wouldn't be surprised if more pple have sex on the first date in Naija. it's just that pple obviously won't talk about it so you don't know. they don't want to be looked down on. look at the thread posted yesterday about the 17 old who had sex and the mother wants to know whether to flog her. she's probably not the only 17-yr old girl in Naija who's sexually active

the only part of your post i agree with is the " before a date " part. there're pple who're looking for sex on first meeting and both of them would've discussed it beforehand, that this is what they're after. other than that, going on a date with someone you want to get to know as a person but ending up having sex with them is def going to make you look cheap, both the man and woman. to each their own, pple can do whatever they want.

Not true, dear. Globally, the whole world, in the name of ''modesty'' tend to frown at sex on first date. But the way a Nigerian would react to this would be clearly different from the oyinbos, who, traditionally, don't go about sticking their nose in other people's private affairs. We can use this thread as a questionnaire. Almost all the ladies that have posted comments here has kicked against it. Put this topic on another public forum frequented by white people and see
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by coogar: 6:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
Joromi1:
Hahaha! Where's Coogar? I'd like to know his take on this cheesy

sex on the first date doesn't make her look cheap. it just means the chemistry is on point. a lot of variable factors have to align together for such to happen anyways - and when it does the man should consider himself lucky.

i like confident women who go after what they want unlike the pretenders who would rather play games. a girl that gave sex on the first date but remained faithful to her man is better than the girl that withheld sex for months while cheating with several guys on facebook!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
we will have to agree to disagree. maybe you're talking about Nigerian girls in the 1800s, but not the ones in this day and age.

GbengaJimoh:

Not true, dear. Globally, the whole world, in the name of ''modesty'' tend to frown at sex on first date. But the way a Nigerian would react to this would be clearly different from the oyinbos, who, traditionally, don't go about sticking their nose in other people's private affairs. We can use this thread as a questionnaire. Almost all the ladies that have posted comments here has kicked against it. Put this topic on another public forum frequented by white people and see
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Joromi1: 8:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
coogar:

sex on the first date doesn't make her look cheap. it just means the chemistry is on point. a lot of variable factors have to align together for such to happen anyways - and when it does the man should consider himself lucky.

i like confident women who go after what they want unlike the pretenders who would rather play games. a girl that gave sex on the first date but remained faithful to her man is better than the girl that withheld sex for months while cheating with several guys on facebook!

Hahaha! Bro, ur a realist! Always on point!!!

3 Likes

Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by bebe2(f): 8:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
Joromi1:

My dear, this is where maturity and understanding play a huge role. U don't categorise every man as one. For the most part, real men don't look down on a lady who allowed her emotions speak for her. That she gave in for Abu doesn't mean she would do the same for Nnamdi

well if there was more pple with ur mindset , then we wudnt be having this discusion.

but the fact remain, the average naija man is as judgemental as the devil, the accuser of brethren embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Joromi1: 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
bebe2:

well if there was more pple with ur mindset , then we wudnt be having this discusion.

but the fact remain, the average naija man is as judgemental as the devil, the accuser of brethren embarassed embarassed
Sincerely, I don't think we should blame the average Naija man for it. Only the myopic, village champions would criticize a girl who gave in to her emotions on first date. It's always the ladies against ladies. Tell ur friends today that u slept with the new guy, tomorrow the news world go viral

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by TheFLIRT(m): 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
Joromi1:
I've been wondering.....most women have this NO SEX ON FIRST DATE motto like it's the only criterion to ascertaining feminine decency. They say it gives the guy the impression that you're too cheap and he would definitely dump you easy. But to me, it's not true. You can play the hard-to-get for a year and still get jilted. So, ladies, allow your mood determine for you. If you have to bang that guy, bang him! And who knows, it might result to true love and marriage. Or what do you think, guys? wink
I don't know why we never agree on a subject grin Yes! It's bad! I don't care about ur opinion. I just have to say it as the majority see it. It is bad and a very wrong move. She wouldn't just be considered too cheap, but foolish and a gold-digger. Why is it referred to as the private place then? So keep it private and don't expose it on ur first date no matter the pressure
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by bebe2(f): 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
Joromi1:

Sincerely, [/b]I don't think we should blame the average Naija man for it. Only the myopic, village champions would criticize a girl who gave in to her emotions on first date[b]. It's always the ladies against ladies. Tell ur friends today that u slept with the new guy, tomorrow the news world go viral

grin grin grin

i no Agree with u ooo

i beg take a poll, how many naija guys will respect a girl dat sleeps with them on a first date,
the result will surprise u.

even being wet during se-x , or initiating or asking for a particular style will get u tagged as spoilt, lets not
even go into a girl asking for oral stimulation down below, that will make her a destiny killer cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by coogar: 8:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
bebe2:

grin grin grin

i no Agree with u ooo
i beg take a poll, how many naija guys will respect a girl dat sleeps with them on a first date,

even being wet during se-x , or initiating or asking for a particular style will get u tagged as spoilt, lets not
even go into a girl asking for oral stimulation down below, that will make her a destiny killer cheesy cheesy

only bush men think this way....
when i was a teen, the chic that resisted my advances more is getting her heart broken. it always play on my mind to retaliate.

however, the chics who keep it straight to the point get my respect. why play games? you either like a guy or not. there cannot be in-betweens.

as for sex on the first date, it depends. if the couple have been talking for months over the phone then it's very normal for them to have sex on their first date cos there must have been build-ups like sassy chats, sexting, etc.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by bebe2(f): 8:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
coogar:

[b][/b]only bush men think this way....
when i was a teen, the chic that resisted my advances more is getting her heart broken. it always play on my mind to retaliate.

however, the chics who keep it straight to the point get my respect. why play games? you either like a guy or not. there cannot be in-betweens.

as for sex on the first date, it depends. if the couple have been talking for months over the phone then it's very normal for them to have sex on their first date cos there must have been build-ups like sassy chats, sexting, etc.

ok, enlighthen ur fellow men oo, becos some of them are so backward its nauseating undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by coogar: 9:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
bebe2:

ok, enlighthen ur fellow men oo, becos some of them are so backward its nauseating undecided

in this day & age, i doubt such men still exist. sëx on the first date is no biggie......

1 Like

Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Joromi1: 10:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
bebe2:

grin grin grin

i no Agree with u ooo

Hahaha! grin funny u. Well, like I said before, only the backyard based niggas would be so myopic because they got oriented in a background where boys n girls don't have the right to mingle. Where you get punished if caught talking to a girl late in the night. Where u get banished from the community or paraded n.aked and booed in public because they caught u having sex. These guys have somehow managed to escape from their jungles to settle in the cities, and they've polluted many with their archaic orientation. But we still have some who don't share the same mindset with them. I'm happy to be one

2 Likes

Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Joromi1: 10:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
TheFLIRT:

I don't know why we never agree on a subject grin Yes! It's bad! I don't care about ur opinion. I just have to say it as the majority see it. It is bad and a very wrong move. She wouldn't just be considered too cheap, but foolish and a gold-digger. Why is it referred to as the private place then? So keep it private and don't expose it on ur first date no matter the pressure
I'm not surprised at ur opinion

1 Like

Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by bebe2(f): 11:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
Joromi1:

Hahaha! grin funny u. Well, like I said before, only the backyard based niggas would be so myopic because they got oriented in a background where boys n girls don't have the right to mingle. Where you get punished if caught talking to a girl late in the night. Where u get banished from the community or paraded n.aked and booed in public because they caught u having sex. These guys have somehow managed to. escape from their jungles to settle in the cities, and they've polluted many with their archaic orientation. But we still have some who don't share the same mindset with them. I'm happy to be one

hmmm, ok oooo
we will get there someday,
slowly but surely smiley
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by kandiikane(m): 12:45am On Jul 07, 2015
Lol..

For where.... you only feel cheap if you allow yourself to be used and discarded anyhow...
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:34pm On Apr 30, 2021
2015 topic , never give up

1 Like

Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 30, 2021
Joromi1:

Yimu sad it's not a sin jo

Sex outside marriage is not a sin!

I weep for this perverted generation
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by joyairemiya: 5:36pm On Apr 30, 2021
Hell no. Sex on first date girls are the most decent
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by mrbanks03: 5:36pm On Apr 30, 2021
Lol
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by maxzzo1(m): 5:36pm On Apr 30, 2021
Not all cos some after that first day u may not have it again....u go beg tire

1 Like

Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by BigDawsNet: 5:37pm On Apr 30, 2021
Nigerians mentally

Outside Nigeria it's pretty normal but not still decent tho...but it's welcome if both party want it
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by oguns222: 5:37pm On Apr 30, 2021
Not jst cheap,dirty, loosed, name it!! undecided

Then you know nothing
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by LostMyZeal(m): 5:37pm On Apr 30, 2021
A 2015 post on FP

One mod dun go sip monkey piss shocked

5 Likes

Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2021
Even if it happens on the 10th week, she'll still look cheap.
Whatever happened to waiting till wedding night.
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by seanwilliam(m): 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2021
See as God picked up 2015 thread. God do my own too grin

4 Likes

Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by CocoaOla: 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2021
See empty headed Sexual misconduct animals

All of you are stupid for thinking about only sex
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by baranzy(m): 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2021
It doesnt really matter depending on what you both want from each other.. Being cheap is demanding for money and airtime from someone you just met online.

2 Likes

Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Alexaonfleek: 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2021
NaYouGoTaya:
i've had only 8 girlfriends in my life. the ones that didn't last are the ones that refused to share kpomo with me. so keep hiding ur pvssy and think ur being prideful and preservative tongue
The ones that lasted with u did u take them seriously nd marry them

2 Likes

Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by ghiloman28(m): 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2021
Had sex with my wife on first date and we happily married with 2 kids. Change your mindset smiley

Shortyy:
yup, it does.

1 Like

Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by KanuSE: 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2021
No
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 30, 2021
Shortyy:
yup, it does.
.... Gbamm cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) / Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? / Is This Enough Reason To Send My Niece Back To The Village?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.