Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,346 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? (33116 Views)

Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) / "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS / Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Pravedk: 6:58pm On Apr 30, 2021
victorazy:

Abeg where is the cheap babe?

Am looking for her to marry biko!
Give her my number.

Play hard to get babes are turnoff to me.
Same thing with me. Girl wey no go give me money sef dey follow waste my time

Na to bounce! E go be ✌️

1 Like

Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by NickNyce: 6:58pm On Apr 30, 2021
Thinking of sex on a first date only shows you have been sleeping around and obviously also shows the girl has also had sex before.

If you are a virgin and the said girl is also a virgin, would you think of sex on a first date?

1 Like

Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by simhosting: 6:59pm On Apr 30, 2021
Shortyy:

well, not to you, but to me, i wouldn't even sleep with you on the 3rd date.

Last
Last
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Buziness101: 7:00pm On Apr 30, 2021
Shortyy:

well, not to you, but to me, i wouldn't even sleep with you on the 3rd daite.

Typical Naija babe Sighted...
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by efficiencie(m): 7:01pm On Apr 30, 2021
Joromi1:
I've been wondering.....most women have this NO SEX ON FIRST DATE motto like it's the only criterion to ascertaining feminine decency. They say it gives the guy the impression that you're too cheap and he would definitely dump you easy.

But to me, it's not true. You can play the hard-to-get for a year and still get jilted. So, ladies, allow your mood determine for you. If you have to bang that guy, bang him! And who knows, it might result to true love and marriage.

Or what do you think, guys? wink

Every guy a lady sleeps with that doesn't turn out to be her husband is a reason for marital failure...so if in a bid to heed this dumb advice she ends up sleeping with 10 guys before she meets the unfortunate guy who eventually marries her, she would have had 10 possible avenues for her marriage to be destroyed because EXs are never in the past they are an integral component of a person's life. I can guess that 80% of ladies who are guilty of paternity fraud has several EXs. The guy involved in the paternity fraud does not have to be an EX but having several EXs cheapens and desecrates sex such that such a lady can easily spread her legs for anyone other her husband...

4 Likes

Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by BePrepared: 7:03pm On Apr 30, 2021
No not at all it doesn't make her cheap, in fact it elevates a lady and the man will honor her till he die.

Perverse generation
May Gods mercy fall on you all.

If u are a lady here opening ur legs for a man who haven't paid ur dowry you are a loose and irresponsible lady. Whatever happens to u know that u caused it. How can a man respect u after hearing ur moaning, u are just selling your dignity
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by spiritedtete: 7:07pm On Apr 30, 2021
Shortyy:
yup, it does.

No it doesn't...
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 30, 2021
Even if she suck prick few minutes into first date. Lol. It’s doesnt change the real qualities of an individual. cheesy
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by hstar: 7:15pm On Apr 30, 2021
Learning
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by omolola12345(m): 7:16pm On Apr 30, 2021
You shall know the truth and the truth will set you free. We all know the right answer to this question but most times we decide to follow our heart and whenever the outcome we bear the consequences.
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by ada9ja(f): 7:16pm On Apr 30, 2021
Shortyy:

what makes you cheap is dating the wrong person from the start...either way, u will end up cheap...whether u have sex on the last date or the first date
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by EmmyDJourno: 7:18pm On Apr 30, 2021
Sex on a first date dont mean shit

It is all about the mental connection you both share

Only experience and exposure can open one up to this knowledge

1 Like

Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Prophet777: 7:18pm On Apr 30, 2021
Not wise for any decent lady though, but depending on mutual maturity in between both parties in most cases.

I have two of my intimate friends in those days if I am not mistaking, who married ladies they knack very hard on the first date and they are doing fine uptil today.

One of them even live what we called "a couple's lifestyle" during their university days.

First date or no first date. What will be will be. Human life has been predestined.

May the Almighty God give you your bone of your bone and flesh of your flesh.

2 Likes

Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Anakazo22: 7:21pm On Apr 30, 2021
[quote author=Joromi1 post=35536335]I've been wondering.....most women have this NO SEX ON FIRST DATE motto like it's the only criterion to ascertaining feminine decency. They say it gives the guy the impression that you're too cheap and he would definitely dump you easy.

But to me, it's not true. You can play the hard-to-get for a year and still get jilted. So, ladies, allow your mood determine for you. If you have to bang that guy, bang him! And who knows, it might result to true love and marriage.

Or what do you think, guys? wink[/q
Allow which mood,it's only a prostitute that will have sex with someone on first meeting, don't you know what they call self control, rubbish write-up
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by TheOnlyUyai(f): 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2021
AsherAmari:
Even if it happens on the 10th week, she'll still look cheap.
Whatever happened to waiting till wedding night.

Are you a virgin?
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Michaelota: 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2021
No sex on first date does not, depending on interest. Even if you give after he buys you a house he can still leave you
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by atheistandproud(m): 7:37pm On Apr 30, 2021
meobizy:
We’re backward in this corner of the world so things will remain the same regardless of endless discussions. Many females claiming no sex on the first date will quickly jump into bed desirable males. That motto na for their pocket. Whether the act makes the woman cheap depends on her personality. A lot of women have nothing more to offer after unsatisfying sex so the man moves on immediately. Others are able to turn one night stands into meaningful relationships.

the brain in your skull is of flagship quality unlike all these people walking about with glorified calculators.

I doff my hat to you

1 Like

Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 30, 2021
Game wey go cut, Go cut

1 Like

Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 30, 2021
Na Who Dey Sell Him Body Cheap,That's How Its Supposed To Work....Having Sex With A Random Person(A Stranger)Who Picks You Up From Off The Street Is Quite Different From Having Sex With A Date...These are Two Different Things,Most Women Who Form Regrets, Having Sex On First Date,If Given A Second Chance Would Probably Repeat The Same Fling Again Or Would Do It With
Someone Better...Flings Sometimes Are Something Special And Sex On First Date Can Be Amazing.
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Charmingpet: 7:47pm On Apr 30, 2021
Joromi1:
I've been wondering.....most women have this NO SEX ON FIRST DATE motto like it's the only criterion to ascertaining feminine decency. They say it gives the guy the impression that you're too cheap and he would definitely dump you easy.

over cheap���
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 30, 2021
meobizy:
We’re backward in this corner of the world so things will remain the same regardless of endless discussions. Many females claiming no sex on the first date will quickly jump into bed desirable males. That motto na for their pocket. Whether the act makes the woman cheap depends on her personality. A lot of women have nothing more to offer after unsatisfying sex so the man moves on immediately. Others are able to turn one night stands into meaningful relationships.
Beautifully Said...

1 Like

Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Melst: 7:59pm On Apr 30, 2021
Joromi1:

Well, for the sake of your heart, bottle it all up until you are sure the guy is genuine. I don't know about others but sex has a way of stirring up emotions for me. So imagine going out on a first date with a pro player and having sex with him out of ignorance. Or finding out later that he's married or unfit for many reasons meanwhile emotions are already involved because of sex. Some crazy shit. And there's something else about sex, it's easier to end things with a guy or girl you haven't bonded with sexually in case you both are not compatible. But when sex is already involved, it clouds the mind and makes it more difficult. I don't even want to mention what it does to the heart.
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2021
Not jst cheap,dirty, loosed, name it!! undecided
Absolutely not. Na does ones way d too beg. U met sum1 today tomorrow d begging u for moni. D r d cheap nd shameless ones
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by rosy1992(f): 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2021
Although we live in an era, where immorality is now a norm. We are not meant to conform to such things. Sexual immorality is bad.
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 30, 2021
No! every case is different. Cheap girls sometimes make you wait, Good girls who connect with you may fire you on the same day. Reired Runs girls looking for husabands tend to make a mugu wait to pretend they are good girls so when you have sex is no indication.

1 Like

Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:07pm On Apr 30, 2021
Shortyy:

When do you normally give visa? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2021
freecocoa:
Why won't it be cheap, when as a little girl growing up, all you hear is "stay away from boys, if he touches you, you are pregnant, sex is a sin before marriage and you'll burn in hell for it, God loves virgins and blesses them specially, your virginity is your pride" and more blah blah blah.

Then the men judge how decent you are by how long you can fend off their advances, give in on the first day and a prostitute is better than you(atleast she gets paid for it), play hard to get kwanu, you are a pretender. I just tire for this country people and their mentality.
Naa u sabi give your cocoa free on the first date nowcheesy
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by faithfull18(f): 8:11pm On Apr 30, 2021
Sex should happen after marriage. It just saves everyone from unnecessary troubles and attachment.
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by DeFixer: 8:18pm On Apr 30, 2021
freecocoa:
give in on the first day and a prostitute is better than you(atleast she gets paid for it)

Legendary
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Durklil: 8:23pm On Apr 30, 2021
The ones that don’t have it on first dates are more dirtier and pretenders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Tattoos His Late Mother's Face In His Hand (Photos) / Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) / I Lost My Mum In The 3rd Mainland Bridge Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.