Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Nigerian Coach: NFF Has The Power To Sack Keshi – Chukwu - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Coach: NFF Has The Power To Sack Keshi – Chukwu (331 Views)

Nigerian Coach, Kelechi Emeteole, Is Dead June 21, 2017. / Nigerian Coach Denied Anthony Joshua's Request To Represent Nigeria at Olympics / Oliseh And Enyeama Have Embarrassed Nigeria! - Chukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Coach: NFF Has The Power To Sack Keshi – Chukwu by oludashmi(f): 8:52am On Jul 06, 2015
A former national team coach, Christian Chukwu, has said that the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) had the power to sack Stephen Keshi, that afterall, they employed him.

Chukwu, said he would not want to be seen as someone who hates the embattled coach.

“I will only say that those who gave Keshi the job in the first place are the ones who fired him and I am sure they have the power to do so before taking the decision.

“Again, I am sure that the NFF must have made good arrangement on who will take over the job. We don’t want any vacuum to be created because we know it will be to the detriment of the game in the country. So, the Glass House must appoint a coach because they will also be booted out if football slides in the country,” Chukwu said.

Source: http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/nigerian-coach-nff-has-the-power-to-sack-keshi-chukwu/
Re: Nigerian Coach: NFF Has The Power To Sack Keshi – Chukwu by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 06, 2015
even this one sef dey talk....LOL
what happened to standards in this country??

(1) (Reply)

Basten Schweinteger To Manutd / Legendary Saint Iker Cassilas Is Out Of Madrid / Sure Football Prediction For Monday 13th July 2015 Dont Miss It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.