Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

What's Your Favourite Internet Data Plan From A Nigerian Mobile Network? - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's Your Favourite Internet Data Plan From A Nigerian Mobile Network? (46778 Views)

6 Categories Of Mobile Network Customers. Where Do You Belong? / Unbelievable Data Plan From Airtel / Your Favourite Mobile Network Provider In Nigeria, And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Favourite Internet Data Plan From A Nigerian Mobile Network? by asiwajumi(m): 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
Scrypt:

Even Yahoo won't spend that much data naw. cheesy

Its something better. You want details?
don't mind that our frd jare. Tell me I need to be like you.like seriously
Re: What's Your Favourite Internet Data Plan From A Nigerian Mobile Network? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
asiwajumi:
don't mind that our frd jare. Tell me I need to be like you.like seriously

Lol. I don't use it on my phone only. I share it on other devices so it usually doesn't last.

Anyway it's affordable, not cheap. And you may want to place a data cap on your browsing if you do heavy downloads.

Code is send 58 to 127
Re: What's Your Favourite Internet Data Plan From A Nigerian Mobile Network? by LOUIS6(m): 2:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
honor2011:
it's a lie. They will give u only 10mb I have just tried it

Cc danchuzzy
Re: What's Your Favourite Internet Data Plan From A Nigerian Mobile Network? by Tonylyte(m): 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
neoapocalypse:

one month ( 30 days )
I heard airtel 1000 doesn't last a month before it expires, except that of 1500.
Re: What's Your Favourite Internet Data Plan From A Nigerian Mobile Network? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
tycoon2:
Glo 3gb for 1k!!! Plus free credit!!! Browsing with pride!
How? You be magician ni?
Re: What's Your Favourite Internet Data Plan From A Nigerian Mobile Network? by flowjoe: 2:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
danchuzzy:
bblited

text BBLITED to 21600 on MTN

N70/day

N2100/month

5GB/day

150GB/month approximately.
Boss Pls explain this i'll like to opt in
Thanks
Re: What's Your Favourite Internet Data Plan From A Nigerian Mobile Network? by peeparty(m): 2:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
fizziea:
undecided una neva hear of Glo 1k for 3.4gb?? and oshofree credit...

the change we've all be grunting for is here...

grin
pls does this work on moderm?
Re: What's Your Favourite Internet Data Plan From A Nigerian Mobile Network? by VickyRotex(f): 2:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
SIRANDREWS:

so u guys don't know that a better plan relating to this one has been released?

don't u know u could be using ur day plan alongside ur night plan without waiting for the day plan to expiry first?

text 120 to 131 instead of the 102.

same price but my plan works anytime of the day including weekends

My plan 120 to 131 aswel. I use them simultaneously. It switches to night plan by 9PM automatically
Re: What's Your Favourite Internet Data Plan From A Nigerian Mobile Network? by LOUIS6(m): 2:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
SIRANDREWS:

don't u know u could be using ur day plan alongside ur night plan without waiting for the day plan to expiry first?

Tell us... what is d new plan that was released

How many GB?
Re: What's Your Favourite Internet Data Plan From A Nigerian Mobile Network? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
Tonylyte:

I heard airtel 1000 doesn't last a month before it expires, except that of 1500.

You heard wrong , I confirmed it from a customer care agent.
Re: What's Your Favourite Internet Data Plan From A Nigerian Mobile Network? by leo1234(m): 2:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
MarvelMama:
BBC to 21600 for #1000. MTN is the best. grin

How many gbs?
Re: What's Your Favourite Internet Data Plan From A Nigerian Mobile Network? by peeparty(m): 2:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
neoapocalypse:

You heard wrong , I confirmed it from a customer care agent.
can it be used on moderm?
Re: What's Your Favourite Internet Data Plan From A Nigerian Mobile Network? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
peeparty:

can it be used on moderm?
Na that one I no know o but you can call customer care to inquire
Re: What's Your Favourite Internet Data Plan From A Nigerian Mobile Network? by fratermathy(m): 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
barrnchedo:
How? You be magician ni?
Don't tell me you've never heard of glo bis on Android and pc of 1k for 3gb with double the recharge card value free airtime? Are you a Nigerian? undecided
Re: What's Your Favourite Internet Data Plan From A Nigerian Mobile Network? by Eilentrust2: 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
Call 07030883992 for cheap MTN mobile data. Works on all devices and it is 24/7 browsing. No day and night shit!
Call or whatsapp 07030883992 for more
Re: What's Your Favourite Internet Data Plan From A Nigerian Mobile Network? by majestique(f): 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
kullozone:

please can this #1500 sub be done more than once?because I was only allowed to subscribe just once.

really I haven't tried that before but I'm guessing that since you were not allowed to subscribe more than once it means it's not allowed. you can call their customer care to confirm or you can subscribe again once you exhaust your data.
Re: What's Your Favourite Internet Data Plan From A Nigerian Mobile Network? by peeparty(m): 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
fratermathy:

Don't tell me you've never heard of glo bis on Android and pc of 1k for 3gb with double the recharge card value free airtime? Are you a Nigerian? undecided

I don d quote u since u never answer.
pls how can one do that, to enable me browse on PC?
Re: What's Your Favourite Internet Data Plan From A Nigerian Mobile Network? by slimkay83(m): 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
VickyRotex:

Yea correct. Especially when the 1.5gb for day finishes, I enjoy the 3gb during the day and at night. Lots of people dont know they can use the 3gb during the day, once the 1.5gb has been exhausted.
Tell us how to go about it
Re: What's Your Favourite Internet Data Plan From A Nigerian Mobile Network? by peeparty(m): 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Na that one I no know o but you can call customer care to inquire
OK no qualms.

how do one go about the Glo 1k subscription on android,
cos I want to use it on my PC too.
Re: What's Your Favourite Internet Data Plan From A Nigerian Mobile Network? by iukpe: 3:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
Blured:
Glo 4.5GB for N2500 is the bomb. Subscription code is *127*58#

cc Lalasticlala

you can say it again bro. I love the 24GB for N8000. *127*1# something like that. Now that's the dynamite!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Internet Data Plan From A Nigerian Mobile Network? by peeparty(m): 3:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
lisaflex we're av u been?
Re: What's Your Favourite Internet Data Plan From A Nigerian Mobile Network? by fratermathy(m): 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
peeparty:

I don d quote u since u never answer.
pls how can one do that, to enable me browse on PC?
Code is BBCMONTH to 777. Subscribe on a blackberry device if you are a first timer. Then root your Android using Kingroot. Change your imei using Mobile Uncle (Google how to do that). After changing your imei, insert the glo sim with bis data plan into the android. Change APN to blackberry.net and keep surfing! You only go through this process once. Subsequently, you'd just have to subscribe on the Android.
If you can't do this, please get someone who can help you and who you trust not to brick your phone. If that's also hard to come by, stick with direct android data plans.
Re: What's Your Favourite Internet Data Plan From A Nigerian Mobile Network? by temmym4(m): 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
danchuzzy:
bblited

text BBLITED to 21600 on MTN

N70/day

N2100/month

5GB/day

150GB/month approximately.

Dude, either u subscribe for 1 day or 1 month, the data cap still remains 5GB.
Re: What's Your Favourite Internet Data Plan From A Nigerian Mobile Network? by Toks2008(m): 3:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
Blured:
Glo 4.5GB for N2500 is the bomb. Subscription code is *127*58#

cc Lalasticlala
Abeg na lie exccept they hgave good eplanations to give because since i subscribed 2days ago its been crazily slow and annoying.

I stil prefer airtel 2k for 4gb
Re: What's Your Favourite Internet Data Plan From A Nigerian Mobile Network? by VickyRotex(f): 3:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
SIRANDREWS:

My plan is 120 to 131 aswel. I use them simultaneously. It switches to night plan by 9pm automatically. I'm saying, one can use the night plan during the day when the 1.5gb for day expires.
Re: What's Your Favourite Internet Data Plan From A Nigerian Mobile Network? by VickyRotex(f): 3:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
slimkay83:
Tell us how to go about it

Make sure your data is enabled before 6am. Even if its 2 minutes to 6 in the morning, you can put it on, then it rolls over and you can use your night sub during the day, and also, your gadget mustn't go off before 9pm. It works for me.
Re: What's Your Favourite Internet Data Plan From A Nigerian Mobile Network? by peeparty(m): 3:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
fratermathy:

Code is BBCMONTH to 777. Subscribe on a blackberry device if you are a first timer. Then root your Android using Kingroot. Change your imei using Mobile Uncle (Google how to do that). After changing your imei, insert the glo sim with bis data plan into the android. Change APN to blackberry.net and keep surfing! You only go through this process once. Subsequently, you'd just have to subscribe on the Android.
If you can't do this, please get someone who can help you and who you trust not to brick your phone. If that's also hard to come by, stick with direct android data plans.
u correct.
oya mk I go fyn person wey go do am for me oo
Re: What's Your Favourite Internet Data Plan From A Nigerian Mobile Network? by Bamz(m): 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
barrnchedo:
How? You be magician ni?

Get on the Bumpa package or if the *200# code still works... you're good either way.
Re: What's Your Favourite Internet Data Plan From A Nigerian Mobile Network? by damiloladuke: 3:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
Eti

CHECK MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WANNA LAUGH TIRE TODAY
Re: What's Your Favourite Internet Data Plan From A Nigerian Mobile Network? by parrot123: 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
timilehin007:
Glo 3G for 1k that involve Imei tweaking... the best among the bestesssss
The best data plan so far
Re: What's Your Favourite Internet Data Plan From A Nigerian Mobile Network? by Tex42(m): 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
peeparty:

pls I just bought a glo line. I want to use it on my android phone so as to buy the 1k plan which usually gives 3g to BlackBerry.
how do I go about it?
tweak ur imei;change ur Android imei to bb imei.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

More Discomfort For Nigerians As NIMC Issues Fresh Directive / PHOTO: Root Your Android Without PC Tested ON N7 Tecno / Do This Before Saving Any Contact On Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.