Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Dlc-university Of Ibadan and the ECONOMIC DEPARTMENT BIG SCAM - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dlc-university Of Ibadan and the ECONOMIC DEPARTMENT BIG SCAM (2032 Views)

Photos Of The University Of Ibadan Student Who Jumped To Her Death / Anthropology And Archaeology Department Defeats Economic Department / Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dlc-university Of Ibadan and the ECONOMIC DEPARTMENT BIG SCAM by Dmouthed(m): 10:09am On Jul 06, 2015
I got admitted into DLC-University of Ibada into ECONOMICS Dept. 100L 2012.

I was so happy to have gained admission into a University, but not knowing it was Really a SCAM.

I SAW a thread like this then when I wanted to apply for the admission WARNING THAT DLC-UI IS A SCAM but never heeded it because a lot of thing about it were looks so interesting.

1) Its a school of past glory
2) So very easy to get admission
3) The school fees is unbelievably CHEAP
4) The Exam center is not compulsorily. Ibadan
5) A promise for Youth Service Exemption Letter

Now don't let the fact that you need admission so urgently push you into a DEAD END a false hope.

I know many seeking admission AFTER SEEING THIS will still move to apply and be admitted but watch what your nest 2,3years will bring, (A BIG REGRET).

If I know a way I can report this school officially to National Universities Governing Agency, I will just do that.

However, don't say you were not warned!!!
DLC-UNIVERSITY OF IBADAM IS A BIG SCAM
Re: Dlc-university Of Ibadan and the ECONOMIC DEPARTMENT BIG SCAM by rheether(f): 10:51am On Jul 06, 2015
I don't get the gist. What's is DLC? And are you saying that we shouldn't apply for UI again?
Re: Dlc-university Of Ibadan and the ECONOMIC DEPARTMENT BIG SCAM by Idiataqueen(f): 11:40am On Jul 06, 2015
Wat really happen
Re: Dlc-university Of Ibadan and the ECONOMIC DEPARTMENT BIG SCAM by Dmouthed(m): 11:55am On Jul 06, 2015
DLC means Distance Learning Center of University of Ibadan (a distance mode of studying in an institution outside the school)

This informantion doesn't apply to those applying through JAMB.

But tell your brother tell your sister that DLC-UI is a big scam
Re: Dlc-university Of Ibadan and the ECONOMIC DEPARTMENT BIG SCAM by Idiataqueen(f): 1:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
Dmouthed:
DLC means Distance Learning Center of University of Ibadan (a distance mode of studying in an institution outside the school)

I know but wat really happen,are u not given certificate or wat.

1 Like

Re: Dlc-university Of Ibadan and the ECONOMIC DEPARTMENT BIG SCAM by Traveller11: 2:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
Dmouthed:

You just keep calling it a scam without saying what happened to you. I know dlc students, some in their final year and they seem to have no complaints. Shed more light on your story.

1 Like

Re: Dlc-university Of Ibadan and the ECONOMIC DEPARTMENT BIG SCAM by Dmouthed(m): 9:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
Traveller11:
You just keep calling it a scam without saying what happened to you. I know dlc students, some in their final year and they seem to have no complaints. Shed more light on your story.

Call any one you know and ask him or her what is going on in the school, pretend u want to apply, then ask the person if he knows any person that has finished there and what the person is doing now.

A school tha could grant admission to 1800 persons in a department and after having mentained a good GP (5.29) for 2 section, only to get to the 3rd year and have it crashdown to 2.62
My point is that they manage your GP and get you out when you have lost so much and when u can do nothing.
Re: Dlc-university Of Ibadan and the ECONOMIC DEPARTMENT BIG SCAM by Dmouthed(m): 6:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
Don't say you didn't know that no one advicd u
Re: Dlc-university Of Ibadan and the ECONOMIC DEPARTMENT BIG SCAM by Dmouthed(m): 8:44am On Oct 28, 2015
In view of the inability of the Department of Economics to conduct the examination as scheduled, we regret the postponement of FIRST SEMESTER examination in Economics. Please, await further information. DLC MGT
Re: Dlc-university Of Ibadan and the ECONOMIC DEPARTMENT BIG SCAM by smarthG(f): 8:55am On Oct 28, 2015
FACTS ABOUT TODAY's MOVE: 1. We paid school fees 2. If we don't stop it now, it will be done in 400L and 500L. A journey of 4years was given to us as 5years, we accepted it, will we accept it again to be extended? 3. We r studying economics, d more d wasted years the less chance of employment, den degree becomes useless, we handle financial units of companies, they rarely employ people older than 27 dese days 4. We know how much people v read, once exam is shifted, complacency sets in, den we lose d zeal, den exam is done anyhow, remember d case of 100L 4. We r seen as voiceless and second class students and that's why we can be cheated easily 5 . We have working class people who had to get leave of absence and exam was posponed three days to it which means they r on leave for nothing and before they can apply for another, it may nt be possible in d new date. My fellow economists, a closed mouth is a closed destiny, some of u will plan to sit at home and nt come to school BT it won't help anyone, Dats d problem with our nation, cooperation, let's break dis jinx, call people, even none eco peeps, if it takes dis long to do exam, how long will it take to get result? Pls think. We r wasting too much time.

1 Like

Re: Dlc-university Of Ibadan and the ECONOMIC DEPARTMENT BIG SCAM by dsweetest(m): 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2019
What's the update on this please?

(1) (Reply)

How To Set Up Your Own Private School In Lagos / 11 Most Powerful Lessons To Learn From The Hen !! / Rochas Foundation College Zaria Takes Off With 200 Orphans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.