Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Daniel!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Daniel!!! (669 Views)

Daniel Nkemelu Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan (Pic) / Esther Ruby Daniel Wins Medals In Indian University / UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele Gets N500,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniel!!! by darnley16(m): 1:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
bitting his nails in a not so typical NIGERIAN Highschool, looking outside the window , just wondering , how it would feel like to actually drive a car,holding a gear-stick, and actually move the car around,knowing fully well no one could ever touch him from outside the vehicle, glasses all wounded up, ,as he looks at the teacher's cars parked outside his ss2 classroom. Can somebody tap that boy for me? the teacher said shaking his head in dissapointment , in hope Daniel snaps out from his distracting Environment outside,, though he heard the teachers call, he just didn't know it was he it was directed to, until shouts from his classmates seemed to immediately jerk him out of his wandering mind, as he replied ,'sir!'? the whole class burst out laughing as they had been hoping for d slightest excuse to ease the Economics Teachers boring conversation for the last hour,
Re: Daniel!!! by jantofubu(m): 1:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
Minet16:
jantofubu
yes,How far?
Re: Daniel!!! by DuBLINGreenb(m): 10:14am On Jul 07, 2015
I don't understand wosu's role in this story
Re: Daniel!!! by darnley16(m): 8:47am On Aug 08, 2015
DuBLINGreenb:
I don't understand wosu's role in this story
me too bro,me toowink

(1) (Reply)

Caught In The Act:two Homosexuals / How Often Do You Read Books? / Unilorin 2015/2016 Post Utme (jamb) Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.