Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,020 members, 7,956,774 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:38 PM

How Often Do You Read Books? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Often Do You Read Books? (706 Views)

7 Ways To Remember Everything You Read In The Exam Hall / How Do You Read To Understand? / Important Ways To Simplify How You Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Do You Read Books? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
Everything you read fills your head with new bits of information, and you never know when it might come in handy. The more knowledge you have, the better-equipped you are to tackle any challenge you’ll ever face. Regular reading also reduces the risk dementia i.e. Mental deterioration

Now back to the question how often do you read? Like how many hours daily do you invest in reading. Do you love reading during the day or/and night?. For me, I try to read often for at least six hours daily.

You can as well tell us you favourite books, book type, reading techniques e.t.c

lalasticlala
Re: How Often Do You Read Books? by mecuzee(m): 8:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
Every week at least!
Re: How Often Do You Read Books? by ammyluv2002(f): 8:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
Like never!

Seriously, I'm so lazy these days
Re: How Often Do You Read Books? by Mrbigman1(m): 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
U read six hours daily? Re u a student abi u no dey work?

I read as much as I could, always occupied with things but read as well.

Sometime I read a 100 page per day den get back to being busy.

I read documentaries, history, about human and science, medical line and religion.

I hate stupid authors who write with dia toes.

I was videos too.
Give it up for Joyce Meyer
Re: How Often Do You Read Books? by Jamaticulus(m): 2:20am On Aug 04, 2015
Unabefool...U dah fvccck uses dah kinda moniker?

(1) (Reply)

28 Common Grammar Mistakes Editors Want You To Realize / Lagos State School Of Nursing 2015/2016 Admission Process / Ekiti Students Protest Fee Hike, Fayose’s Policies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.