Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,514 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

What Pertime Job Do You Think An Undergraduate Can Do During Breaks Or Holiday - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Pertime Job Do You Think An Undergraduate Can Do During Breaks Or Holiday (534 Views)

Vivian, A Groundnut & Banana Seller And An Undergraduate Of NOUN (Photos) / Benue-born Female Fire Fighter Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty (photos) / Having A Hard Time Finding A Job? Do Something Different. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Pertime Job Do You Think An Undergraduate Can Do During Breaks Or Holiday by solzmuller(m): 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
I will appreciate it if everyone contribute to this and Enlighten student how they can earn some litte cash with there sparetime
Re: What Pertime Job Do You Think An Undergraduate Can Do During Breaks Or Holiday by BobUg28(m): 12:42am On Jul 07, 2015
Well to me I'll say that it depends on the area where you are staying... If you are opportune enough that you stay close to the metropolis centre, I think you can work with some firms like PZ,Unilever,Rekkitti Benkiser, Nestlé, GlycoSmithKlin,or any other reputable companies as a freelance distributor.

I believe they offer such employment without considering your CV.

(1) (Reply)

JOB VACANCIES FOR FOOD PRODUCTION MANAGER, PURCHASING SUPERVISOR, BUYER ETC / Lawyers In The House And Those In The Making Lets Meet Here / Become A Country Coordinator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.