Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Having A Hard Time Finding A Job? Do Something Different. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Having A Hard Time Finding A Job? Do Something Different. (3907 Views)

How To Look For Another Job Without Your Boss Finding Out ( Step-by-step Method) / Having Hard Time Finding A Job?: Learn Food Rebranding And End Unemployment / Osun Lecturer Faints In Bank After Finding N150 As February Salary In Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having A Hard Time Finding A Job? Do Something Different. by Chivis0016(f): 1:56pm On Jan 17, 2016
One definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. So unless you decide to do something different you will never achieve what you truly deserve.
In your quest for "that job", have you ever thought of creating a job for yourself? Has it ever occurred to you that you could be your own boss? How will you like working at your own pace, Not having to wake up so early because you have an unsecured 6 to 6 job with someone waiting to query you at the slightest opportunity? Now I call that leaving a life of freedom, An extraordinary lifestyle which is what you deserve.
So why join the endless list of job seekers in the country seeking a job that isn't even available. Our government have made it so difficult for us seeking jobs; But are we going to keep waiting for our government? How long are we gonna keep waiting?? Are we gonna fold our hands and do nothing all in the name of seeking an unavailable "job". The answer is NO. We've been doing that for so long now, the time to make that move is now. The time to make that change is now. It's time to take your destiny into your hands.
Right from my childhood I've never wished to work for anyone, I've always wanted to pay people to work for me, create a system that pays me even whilst I'm sleeping.(Mind of an entrepreneur) Now that's amazing.
One of My favorite quotes "If you don't find a way to make money while you sleep, you'll work until you die". Warren Buffett.
Passive residual income. Residual income (also called recurring or passive income), is an income that continues to be generated after the initial effort has been expended.

Now, it's up to you, do you really want to make that change? Are you tired of submitting all those online applications and tests without a feedback? Do you want to create a system that gives you a passive residual income? Now is the time, be your own boss and stop being bossed around. Come on board let's build a team.

We teach and mentor people on how to make passive income using the most reliable platform.

Your financial Success my joy.

Build your dream today.

If you find yourself in this category pls drop your mailbox and we'll contact you or
WhatsApp or call Chinwe on 08037521266

More articles...http://bestmultilevelcompany..com.ng
Re: Having A Hard Time Finding A Job? Do Something Different. by LeksideOLM(m): 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
Chivis0016:
One definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. So unless you decide to do something different you will never achieve what you truly deserve.
In your quest for "that job", have you ever thought of creating a job for yourself? Has it ever occurred to you that you could be your own boss? How will you like working at your own pace, Not having to wake up so early because you have an unsecured 6 to 6 job with someone waiting to query you at the slightest opportunity? Now I call that leaving a life of freedom, An extraordinary lifestyle which is what you deserve.
So why join the endless list of job seekers in the country seeking a job that isn't even available. Our government have made it so difficult for us seeking jobs; But are we going to keep waiting for our government? How long are we gonna keep waiting?? Are we gonna fold our hands and do nothing all in the name of seeking an unavailable "job". The answer is NO. We've been doing that for so long now, the time to make that move is now. The time to make that change is now. It's time to take your destiny into your hands.
Right from my childhood I've never wished to work for anyone, I've always wanted to pay people to work for me, create a system that pays me even whilst I'm sleeping.(Mind of an entrepreneur) Now that's amazing.
One of My favorite quotes "If you don't find a way to make money while you sleep, you'll work until you die". Warren Buffett.
Passive residual income. Residual income (also called recurring or passive income), is an income that continues to be generated after the initial effort has been expended.

Now, it's up to you, do you really want to make that change? Are you tired of submitting all those online applications and tests without a feedback? Do you want to create a system that gives you a passive residual income? Now is the time, be your own boss and stop being bossed around. Come on board let's build a team.

We teach and mentor people on how to make passive income using the most reliable platform.

Build your dream today.

If you find yourself in this category pls drop your mailbox and we'll contact you or

Re: Having A Hard Time Finding A Job? Do Something Different. by LeksideOLM(m): 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2016
Lokomighty@gmail.com
Re: Having A Hard Time Finding A Job? Do Something Different. by Chivis0016(f): 7:06am On Jan 23, 2016
Bump
Chivis0016:

Build your dream today.

Re: Having A Hard Time Finding A Job? Do Something Different. by Andre10(m): 11:53am On Jan 26, 2016
jandre594@yahoo.com
Re: Having A Hard Time Finding A Job? Do Something Different. by vkon2(m): 10:39am On Jan 27, 2016
Vkonresp59@gmail.com
Re: Having A Hard Time Finding A Job? Do Something Different. by segsinc(m): 5:27am On Jan 28, 2016
segsade07@yahoo.com
Re: Having A Hard Time Finding A Job? Do Something Different. by Bamidupe20(f): 11:48am On Jan 28, 2016
maladetuyi@gmail.com
Re: Having A Hard Time Finding A Job? Do Something Different. by Chivis0016(f): 8:19pm On Jan 31, 2016
Hi everyone, got your mails would contact u soon for more info. We are building a team already..
Chivis0016:

Build your dream today.

Re: Having A Hard Time Finding A Job? Do Something Different. by Ollanstech: 9:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
yusuffafeezoluwatobi@gmail.com
Re: Having A Hard Time Finding A Job? Do Something Different. by vkon2(m): 9:11pm On Jan 31, 2016
vkonresp59@gmail.com
Re: Having A Hard Time Finding A Job? Do Something Different. by gabbidonb(m): 3:35am On Feb 01, 2016
alphabah2008@gmail.com
Re: Having A Hard Time Finding A Job? Do Something Different. by Chivis0016(f): 10:34am On Feb 13, 2016
Build your dreams today..
Chivis0016:

Build your dream today.

Re: Having A Hard Time Finding A Job? Do Something Different. by ceo001(m): 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2016
oguchimereze@yahoo.com
Re: Having A Hard Time Finding A Job? Do Something Different. by douglasposh(m): 5:52pm On Feb 13, 2016
douglasnwogu484@yahoo.com
Re: Having A Hard Time Finding A Job? Do Something Different. by ashajoe: 5:16am On Feb 26, 2016
priestjoebreaker@yahoo.com
Re: Having A Hard Time Finding A Job? Do Something Different. by stat04: 10:33am On Feb 26, 2016
estheryk4u@yahoo.com
Re: Having A Hard Time Finding A Job? Do Something Different. by mikelrex2: 1:38pm On Feb 26, 2016
ebuwarex@yahoo.com
Re: Having A Hard Time Finding A Job? Do Something Different. by Obichi98(m): 3:14pm On Feb 26, 2016
aobusyhands@gmail.com
Re: Having A Hard Time Finding A Job? Do Something Different. by Damdid93(f): 6:27pm On Feb 26, 2016
dammyb36@gmail.com
Re: Having A Hard Time Finding A Job? Do Something Different. by Folabudic: 7:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
Writing a good CV… hmmn sounds easy right.Have you ever wondered why so many people fail in job interviews? Or have you ever thought of why millions of people complain of no job year in year out?. Most times the problem or fault is not always with the employer, because they really needed you for them to have called you. Then whose fault is it? Research shows that more than 50percent of University graduate today, can not write a good and comprehensive CV, and that is exactly where the problem lies or best to say one of the major problems of passing a job interview. get tips on how to pass job interview here
Read more here
http://jimmypro.club/vital-tips-to-writing-a-good-cv/
Re: Having A Hard Time Finding A Job? Do Something Different. by 12345DKO(m): 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2016
boboye209@gmail.com
Re: Having A Hard Time Finding A Job? Do Something Different. by cashcity: 10:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
Okorieedan@gmail.com
Re: Having A Hard Time Finding A Job? Do Something Different. by maxwellontop(m): 11:21am On Feb 29, 2016
babatundeogundare@gmail.com
Re: Having A Hard Time Finding A Job? Do Something Different. by Dothans(m): 2:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
talk2virgo@gmail.com
Re: Having A Hard Time Finding A Job? Do Something Different. by agwunchauc(m): 8:23pm On Mar 03, 2016
Uzonnaa@gmail.com
Re: Having A Hard Time Finding A Job? Do Something Different. by olami26(m): 8:36pm On Mar 03, 2016
alarby4sure@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Certification Exams For Biochemistry / February 6, Tuesday Guardian Newspaper Vacancies / Free Data Analysis with Ms Excel Training In Ikeja, Lagos, October, 2020.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.