Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Please I Need Driving Lessons - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please I Need Driving Lessons (822 Views)

Toyota’s New Self-driving Car Has Two Steering / Mercedes Benz Self Driving Bus Unveiled (photos) / How Much Will Driving Lessons Cost? (Lagos- Ikeja, Agege, Iyana ipaja, Abulegba) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Driving Lessons by Maromark(m): 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
please I need a good driving school to teach me how to drive a (car ). I live around Gbagada area.
Re: Please I Need Driving Lessons by shadowripper(f): 4:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
Maromark:
please I need a good hearted Nigerian to teach me how to drive a (car ). I really need it to sustain in Lagos. I av hnd and I av been searching 4 job with no avail and who am squatting with is tired of me. I believe I can raise some cash to pay for the cost. plssss 09092492222 am mike Live @ gbagada area

Go on Youtube.com
Re: Please I Need Driving Lessons by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
Register at a driving school na.
Re: Please I Need Driving Lessons by Maromark(m): 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
0rex:
Register at a driving school na.
will they really give me what I need within a short time? let's say within 2weeks. I will appreciate something that is that will that more driving hours and closeness
Re: Please I Need Driving Lessons by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
Maromark, if you're squatting with a friend / relative, and they're getting tired of you, don't you feel you're best off channelling funds for a car, and it's upkeep into getting a place of your own?

If you get kicked out of your squat, would you really wish to sleep in a car?? Because that's the direction you're heading in. You buy a car, whilst squatting with a friend, don't you think they'd become resentful, because your priorities are misplaced?

Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Driving Lessons by Maromark(m): 10:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
Siena:
Maromark, if you're squatting with a friend / relative, and they're getting tired of you, don't you feel you're best off channelling funds for a car, and it's upkeep into getting a place of your own?

If you get kicked out of your squat, would you really wish to sleep in a car?? Because that's the direction you're heading in. You buy a car, whilst squatting with a friend, don't you think they'd become resentful, because your priorities are misplaced?

Good luck.
BUY A CAR? buy a car in another man's house home? far from it. even am looking for who will give me driving lessons to pick up a driving job. since is the most common I can lay my hands on. even the money to pay is not really dere but I believe God will provide.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Driving Lessons by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
Maromark:

will they really give me what I need within a short time? let's say within 2weeks. I will appreciate something that is that will that more driving hours and closeness
You can talk to the management of any driving school of your choice. I'm sure they can work something out for you. Some driving schools even get driving jobs for their trainees.
Re: Please I Need Driving Lessons by Maromark(m): 2:41am On Jul 07, 2015
0rex:

You can talk to the management of any driving school of your choice. I'm sure they can work something out for you. Some driving schools even get driving jobs for their trainees.
Ok . am trying to do that already. hopefully things will work out.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Driving Lessons by opey112(m): 12:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
Maromark:

Ok . am trying to do that already. hopefully things will work out.
which driving school are u looking at?

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed For Prospective Car Owner / Opel Senator 3.0 Dash Board / Pls People, What Does Dis Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.