Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Ayo Adesanya Celebrates 20years In Nollywood - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayo Adesanya Celebrates 20years In Nollywood (588 Views)

Ayo Adesanya Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Ayo Adesanya Returns To Her Secondary School 32 Years Later / Ayo Adesanya Celebrates Her 46th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ayo Adesanya Celebrates 20years In Nollywood by thepinkcrystal: 4:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ayo Adesanya Is Looking Really Good In Sexy Promo Photos To Celebrate 20 Years In Nollywood
JULY 6, 2015 in Celebrity,Nollywood [url]that1960chick.com [/url]

English & Yoruba actress – Ayo Adesanya has been gracing our screens for 20 years!!! And to celebrate 2 decades in such a fickle business the actress who once dated Fuji musician – Pasuma Wonder posed it up in some hot photos which she released on her social media account.

The forty something year old actress rocked a short black dress which she teamed with a matching jacket and black pumps.

She also had this to say about her 20 years in the business,

When I look back at the years have been doing this I am always grateful….20 years of being camera friendly…I am always grateful …20 years of hearing the word action and cut…am always grateful despite the turbulence in between God gave me a second chance and I came back fully just few years back….when I look back at this New me I see positivity and this has been made possible just because you are here….thank u for that special support

See the photos after the jump

ARE YOU FEELIN’ HER LOOK?
Re: Ayo Adesanya Celebrates 20years In Nollywood by shadowkings: 6:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
i only see mary kay and whats the other onei dey come make i ask Ini Edo

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Son Of Former AGF Mohammed Adoke Crashes Father's N40m Porsche Car While / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Welcome Baby Boy(photo) / Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At 22!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.