Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Noah was a muslim? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Noah was a muslim? (5347 Views)

Can A Muslim Brother Approach A Muslim Lady During The Ramadan Fasting / 10 Things You Should Not Do This Friday If You Are A Muslim / 6 Rights Of A Muslim Upon Another Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noah was a muslim? by gatiano(m): 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
Why do you always assumed that everything I got is from the NOI? NOI is mainly a spark, it helps to dig further, and the further one goes, the more one would find out that the basis of all knowledge starts from Africa. The so called Pagans. But it would be silly for Africans to belief that the African traditions has not been invaded or diluted (It is currently be revealled that, it was made so to keep away the secret knowledge for a certain period of time).

The same is with the bible or quran, So many informations were not given on purpose, what would babes/babies do with meat that they can't eat? It has to do with time, time when we are ready to receive a particular knowledge.

secondly, some things were revealled, but some people hid it away in order for their evil be not exposed. If the Creator is all powerful and wise, why then did He/She allow lowly character of a person hid the truth away?

It is simply because, the message is meant for those who hide away the message in the first place.

GooseBaba:

At bolded..!!! Did you read that before you posted or are you just trying to lay claims according to teachings of NOI..

How can books that are suppose to be the ultimate word of a creator omit such information. The only way one can believe that statement will be considered a miracle.. grin

1 Like

Re: Noah was a muslim? by GooseBaba: 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
gatiano:
Why do you always assumed that everything I got is from the NOI? NOI is mainly a spark, it helps to dig further, and the further one goes, the more one would find out that the basis of all knowledge starts from Africa. The so called Pagans. But it would be silly for Africans to belief that the African traditions has not been invaded or diluted (It is currently be revealled that, it was made so to keep away the secret knowledge for a certain period of time).

The same is with the bible or quran, So many informations were not given on purpose, what would babes/babies do with meat that they can't eat? It has to do with time, time when we are ready to receive a particular knowledge.

secondly, some things were revealled, but some people hid it away in order for their evil be not exposed. If the Creator is all powerful and wise, why then did He/She allow lowly character of a person hid the truth away?

It is simply because, the message is meant for those who hide away the message in the first place.

And round and round we go...smh

The foundation of your god/creator concepts is grounded on NOI, therefore any other information you bring forth is simply to add weight to that concept.

All you keep doing is using facts to support fiction and you end up making up excuses and claims. It they were scientists why would such information be omitted.? You are trying to raise the status of this abrahamics characters to present day influence of science. E no go work because all they talked about was submission, worship and ultimately destruction. Don't tell me this are coded words meant for scientists that can eat the meat...
Re: Noah was a muslim? by gatiano(m): 5:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
Truth supports truth. truth is constant regardless of where it come from. it may come from far up north, or from down south or even from out of this planet. Truth is simply truth.

There are some truth my Father did not reveal to me while I was less than 10, He revealled some while I was 14 to 15, He revealled another while I was 21, He is still revealled it to some extent where He had no more to reveal, but it furthered me into the future, As we grow, we get a lot of things get revealled to us.

It only depends on each and everyone of us to interpret that which we observed and experienced as we see fit. The most dangarous part of observation and experience, is to define that which we see with our own eyes with another person's definition.

However, somebody must always impact this true knowledge to the other. As there are true knowledge, there are also the false knowledge.

The prevalence of temper outburst and cursing are the causes of difficulties in one's life (Oyeku IFA)

Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein: and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him. (Proverbs 26:27,Biblical)

4:36 And serve Allah, and associate naught with Him, and be good to the parents and to the near of kin and the orphans and the needy and the neighbour of (your) kin and the alien neighbour, and the companion in a journey and the wayfarer and those whom your right hands possess. Surely Allah loves not such as are proud, boastful,

4:37 Who are niggardly and bid people to be niggardly and hide that which Allah has given them out of His grace. And We have prepared for the disbelievers an abasing chastisement —
(Quran)

Ashes flies back into the face of he or she who throws them (African Proverb, Niger).

Though the sound differently and appear different but exactly the same meaning, Does truth supports and backs up truth regardless from whence it came?

GooseBaba:

And round and round we go...smh

The foundation of your god/creator concepts is grounded on NOI, therefore any other information you bring forth is simply to add weight to that concept.

All you keep doing is using facts to support fiction and you end up making up excuses and claims. It they were scientists why would such information be omitted.? You are trying to raise the status of this abrahamics characters to present day influence of science. E no go work because all they talked about was submission, worship and ultimately destruction. Don't tell me this are coded words meant for scientists that can eat the meat...
Re: Noah was a muslim? by gatiano(m): 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
And besides, who called them the ultimate books? The books have expiry dates. The Bible and The Quran and any other books whatsoever, like the hopi or aztec and African religious books are all taken from A PARTICULAR SCRIPT. It is we who change and revise them according to our own taste and lowliness.

GooseBaba:

At bolded..!!! Did you read that before you posted or are you just trying to lay claims according to teachings of NOI..

How can books that are suppose to be the ultimate word of a creator omit such information. The only way one can believe that statement will be considered a miracle.. grin
Re: Noah was a muslim? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

So wild pig is halal yes?

Ban sani ba, ni dai baranci ba. Abin da Nike son Ka gane shine, abin da ka fadi yake Baka Dariya, babu yarda zaka Iya cewa wai mu munce Nuhu yasa aladu Akan tekun shi. Kila yasa, kila be sa ba. Sai a wuce wajan. grin
Re: Noah was a muslim? by mustymatic(m): 8:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
The prohibition of alcoholic drinks was later in islam, it could be that it was not prohibited by Noah's people, simple as that.
And it could be that because it's an animal too, n was created by God, prolly the main reason
Re: Noah was a muslim? by GooseBaba: 1:17am On Jul 08, 2015
gatiano:
Truth supports truth. truth is constant regardless of where it come from. it may come from far up north, or from down south or even from out of this planet. Truth is simply truth.

There are some truth my Father did not reveal to me while I was less than 10, He revealled some while I was 14 to 15, He revealled another while I was 21, He is still revealled it to some extent where He had no more to reveal, but it furthered me into the future, As we grow, we get a lot of things get revealled to us.

It only depends on each and everyone of us to interpret that which we observed and experienced as we see fit. The most dangarous part of observation and experience, is to define that which we see with our own eyes with another person's definition.

However, somebody must always impact this true knowledge to the other. As there are true knowledge, there are also the false knowledge.

The prevalence of temper outburst and cursing are the causes of difficulties in one's life (Oyeku IFA)

Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein: and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him. (Proverbs 26:27,Biblical)

4:36 And serve Allah, and associate naught with Him, and be good to the parents and to the near of kin and the orphans and the needy and the neighbour of (your) kin and the alien neighbour, and the companion in a journey and the wayfarer and those whom your right hands possess. Surely Allah loves not such as are proud, boastful,

4:37 Who are niggardly and bid people to be niggardly and hide that which Allah has given them out of His grace. And We have prepared for the disbelievers an abasing chastisement —
(Quran)

Ashes flies back into the face of he or she who throws them (African Proverb, Niger).

Though the sound differently and appear different but exactly the same meaning, Does truth supports and backs up truth regardless from whence it came?

Noted.. Could you also show me the similarity of truth in regards to the grafting of the pig through the combination of rat, dog and cat.

Since truth supports truth.....
Re: Noah was a muslim? by lepasharon(f): 3:53am On Jul 08, 2015
macof:
grin grin grin Y'all missing the sweet delights of Pork due to some bullshitty myth?

Forget religion, the pig is actually disgusting. I feel eating pork is ultimate disrespect to your body

1 Like

Re: Noah was a muslim? by lepasharon(f): 3:57am On Jul 08, 2015
PAGAN9JA:
grin grin

To be objective, the issue in Islam is consuming pork. I dont think their is nothing wrong in pig rearing.
Re: Noah was a muslim? by gatiano(m): 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
Well most people may ask what the similarity between the dog, cat and rat have with the physical structure, anatomy and appearance of the pig.

It is a good question and a good observation, but they have just failed to look closely at the pig properly or studied it.
A lot of people confuse the pig as two toes animal, that is wrong, they are a four toes animal, they just walk on two tours of their two middle digit.

Another similarity between the pig and the (cat, dog and rat) is that, they all have one single stomach, as compared to ruminant animals.

Some people eat dog, why not eat the pig? I do not advice nobody to eat dog, for it is not healthy, however, the dog or/and the cat take longer time to digest their food, unlike the pig which just take a minimum of four hours to do so and excrete, thereby not killing the germs.

could pig be grafted? If the mule is grafted why not a pig? The mule sounds like cloning only with the sexual experience, and cloning tends to create a much look alike with the parent(if it is non-sexual). Have you ever considered cloning unalike animals?

What is spermatogenesis?
what are transgenic organisms?
what about genetic engineering and/or genetic modification?

Transgenesis is the process of introducing an exogenous gene — called a transgene — into a living organism so that the organism will exhibit a new property and transmit that property to its offspring. Transgenesis can be facilitated by liposomes, plasmid vectors, viral vectors, pronuclear injection, protoplast fusion, and ballistic DNA injection.

Well, One could also argue that "we are more advance today than in the old days of several thousands of years ago"
Well, Jacob in the bible breeded out the black and the speckled sheep... (this is called epigenetic according to modern people)
To add to my point, why haven't the advanced people of today figured out the mathematics of the ancient pyramids?

There are many things that are now revealled that are yet to be proven by modern people. I as one of the ancient people know better than to take the words of the modern people as truth.

GooseBaba:

Noted.. Could you also show me the similarity of truth in regards to the grafting of the pig through the combination of rat, dog and cat.

Since truth supports truth.....

Re: Noah was a muslim? by macof(m): 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
lepasharon:

Forget religion, the pig is actually disgusting. I feel eating pork is ultimate disrespect to your body

I don't like pig meat but I find clean pigs cute. .probably why I can't bring myself to eating their meat
But I hear pork is a delightful meal
Re: Noah was a muslim? by GooseBaba: 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
Gatiano the artful dodger... I hail ohhh

I said similarity not explanation of the grafting process. You made mention of Ifa, quran and bible and showed similarity in certain proverbs. Now I say to you, show me similarities of other cultures that believe the pig came from the dog,rat and cat.
Re: Noah was a muslim? by GooseBaba: 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
macof:

I don't like pig meat but I find clean pigs cute. .probably why I can't bring myself to eating their meat
But I hear pork is a delightful meal

You don't like pig meat..? Talk truth, you don chop am wella before abi., besides how would you know if it came from clean or dirty pigs... grin Hehehehe.

On a more serious note. There are always valid reasons for one not to eat an animal. I just had a conversation with a friend of mine who finds it disgusting for anyone to eat a goat, but she has no problem eating a cow. She grew up eating beef and chicken and finds goat meat repulsive. Then comes a vegan who finds us disgusting for eating any living animal. Because they have feelings too..

1 Like

Re: Noah was a muslim? by macof(m): 7:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
GooseBaba:

You don't like pig meat..? Talk truth, you don chop am wella before abi., besides how would you know if it came from clean or dirty pigs... grin Hehehehe.

On a more serious note. There are always valid reasons for one not to eat an animal. I just had a conversation with a friend of mine who finds it disgusting for anyone to eat a goat, but she has no problem eating a cow. She grew up eating beef and chicken and finds goat meat repulsive. Then comes a vegan who finds us disgusting for eating any living animal. Because they have feelings too..

I don chop am but na just testing, I don't like it and I believe it's cause of my sentiments towards pigs
Like now I fit fight anybody wey I see dey chop dog meat
Re: Noah was a muslim? by yoji: 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
This post is jus stupid and defies common sense. When Noah boarded the ark, he wasn't told to pick only animals he can eat! So what's the point since Muslims simply,don't eat pig.
Re: Noah was a muslim? by gatiano(m): 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
It may have seemed as if I dodged your question, or I had no better way of backing up my truth from other text. Nevetheless, The grafting of the past is the same and more effective than the genetic bioengineering of the modern times.

The African (Black people or indiginous or Original people) are an ancient people, and the pig is just 4000 years old, They won't have added the pig into the ancient scripts.

The Torah which is around 4000 years old, prohibited the pig or pork consumption
Before the the new testament, which also forbidded the eating of pork or pig was Confucianism which states "A gentleman does not eat the flesh of pigs and dogs". (Confucian book of rites).
We know already that of the Quran.

Secrets are revealled to us as we grow, or they are released or revealled to us in stage according to the time. Few thousands of years ago, We were told not to eat it because it was visibly dirty and nasty. We never understood it, as time moved on, we began to discover the diseases and parasites present in the pig. We thought we could wash it up, boil it well, deep fry it, then it came to a time, when its true history had to be revealled.
And it was grafted from three animals, cat, dog and rat. It wasn't just the pig that was grafted and it was revealled.

GooseBaba:
Gatiano the artful dodger... I hail ohhh

I said similarity not explanation of the grafting process. You made mention of Ifa, quran and bible and showed similarity in certain proverbs. Now I say to you, show me similarities of other cultures that believe the pig came from the dog,rat and cat.
Re: Noah was a muslim? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
Compared to the flood accounts contained in Jewish scriptures, and indeed the various cultural beliefs of other peoples, the Qur'anic account, which was revealed by Allah and is the only divine text to have remained uncorrupted, stands as the most reliable of all these accounts. The Torah, a corrupted text, says that this flood was universal and covered the whole world. On the contrary, it appears from the relevant verses that the flood was a regional one and punished not the whole world but only the tribe that rejected the Prophet Nuh (as). Those who were destroyed in it were the people who rejected the message of the Prophet Nuh (as) and persisted in their denial. There is no indication in the Qur'an that the flood was universal. The verses on the subject read:

We sent Nuh to his people: "I am a clear warner to you. Worship none but Allah. I fear for you the punishment of a painful day." (Qur'an, 11:25-26)

But they denied him so We rescued him and those with him in the Ark. And We drowned the people who denied Our Signs. They were a blind people. (Qur'an, 7:64)

So We rescued him and those with him by mercy from Us, and We cut off the last remnant of those who denied Our Signs and were not believers. (Qur'an, 7:72)

As we have seen, we are told in the Qur'an that only the people of the Prophet Nuh (as) were destroyed, not the whole world. The corrected states of the corrupted accounts in Christian and Jewish scriptures in the Qur'an prove that it is, in its entirety, a book sent down by Allah.

Excavations in the region where the flood is believed to have occurred also show that the flood was not a universal event, but a wide-scale disaster that affected part of Mesopotamia.

When the waters subsided, the Ark came to rest. As revealed in the Qur'an, the resting place of the ark was al-Judi. The word "judi" is sometimes taken to mean a particular mountain, although the Arabic word itself means "high place, hill." From that point of view, the word "judi" can refer to the waters reaching only up to a certain height and not to the covering of all the land. In other words, we learn from the Qur'an that the flood did not swallow up all the land and all the mountains on Earth-as is related in Jewish scriptures and other legends-but only one particular region.

So pigs didn't necessarily have to be on the ship, since not all animals were infact on the ship because it wasn't the whole world that was affected, simple as that!
Learned something new. Oh i love superior arguments

(1) (2) (Reply)

Al-isra And Al-miraj .......2 )scenes From Paradise And Fire( / Etiquettes Of Eid / Obesity: Islamic (Shariah) remedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.