Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,589 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Question Of The Day (photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Question Of The Day (photo) (875 Views)

Question Of The Day (photo) / Question Of The Day [PHOTO] / Tweet Of The Day (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day (photo) by Seekeroftruth: 6:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
ladies over to you

Re: Question Of The Day (photo) by joganut(m): 6:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
Re: Question Of The Day (photo) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
Chai!!! Na this kind question I go dy regret why my lady is not on NL angry
Re: Question Of The Day (photo) by elantraceey(f): 6:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
Solely depend on the reason why he was jailed, if he really did wrong he will have to suffer the consequence but if he was innocent then i'll gladly make the sacrifice. smiley
Re: Question Of The Day (photo) by Beamborla(f): 6:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
like traceey said, the gravity of his offence would determine if I would help him out or not.
Re: Question Of The Day (photo) by zinachidi(m): 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
elantraceey:
Solely depend on the reason why he was jailed, if he really did wrong he will have to suffer the consequence but if he was innocent then i'll gladly make the sacrifice. smiley
really?? If he really commited a crime, u would leave him to rot when a little sacrifice can help him out?
Re: Question Of The Day (photo) by elantraceey(f): 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
zinachidi:
really?? If he really commited a crime, u would leave him to rot when a little sacrifice can help him out?

I'm not a party to injustice , sentiments is the reason why this country is still where it is.
Re: Question Of The Day (photo) by zinachidi(m): 7:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
elantraceey:

I'm not a party to injustice , sentiments is the reason why this country is still where it is.
maybe, maybe not, sentiments in this case is sometimes a necessary evil, though....
Re: Question Of The Day (photo) by elantraceey(f): 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
zinachidi:
maybe, maybe not, sentiments in this case is sometimes a necessary evil, though....

So if the case was something like murder , I should let him get away with it? Our relationship can't even hold after that.
Re: Question Of The Day (photo) by 2boiz(m): 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
zinachidi:
Did u just call that a little sacrifice? damn
Re: Question Of The Day (photo) by zinachidi(m): 9:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
elantraceey:

So if the case was something like murder , I should let him get away with it? Our relationship can't even hold after that.
ok, u win,,....
Re: Question Of The Day (photo) by zinachidi(m): 9:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
2boiz:

Did u just call that a little sacrifice? damn
judging 16yrs with 90days, i think so, wah do u think?

(1) (Reply)

How I grew my hair to 18" within three years plus(3+) / Check Here To See The List Of New Minister In Nigeria / Harrysong- Reggae Blues Remix Ft. Mourinho Chorus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.