Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,798 members, 7,827,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

What Happen To Me At A Birthday Party That I Was Not Invited - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Happen To Me At A Birthday Party That I Was Not Invited (850 Views)

If You Attended A Birthday Like This, You Should Be Married By Now / Funny Pic: When You Are Not Invited / Photo Of The Day:- After Eating Weed With Rice At A Party You’re Not Invited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happen To Me At A Birthday Party That I Was Not Invited by yungkiz(m): 7:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
I attainded a birthday party with a gathering about 50 people. I sat at the front sit. A lady stated distributing food, she started from the back and unfortunately, it didn't get to us sitting at the front.
Another lady started sharing the drinks, she started from the front but unfortunately I had already moved to sit at the back.
Again the drink didn't get to me.
I was so furious that I stood to take my leave but then I saw a three lady each with a big bowl This time, I tried to be wise by sitting at the middle. One of the ladies started the sharing from the front, the second lady started distributing from the back. The two lady where sharing fried chicken.
When they got to the middle where I was seated, it got finished again! Feeling so fraustrated, I bent my head putting my face in my hands.... But then the third lady tapped me and stretched her bowl for me to pick..I stretched my hands inside the bowl..
Guess what was in the bowl?
Toothpicks. embarassed
Re: What Happen To Me At A Birthday Party That I Was Not Invited by rheether(f): 7:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
Eya
Re: What Happen To Me At A Birthday Party That I Was Not Invited by busar(m): 7:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
Hope you didn't commit suicide? 😁
Re: What Happen To Me At A Birthday Party That I Was Not Invited by yungkiz(m): 9:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
busar:
Hope you didn't commit suicide? 😁

If it is u wil u comit suicide

(1) (Reply)

This PHOTO will thrill you / 9stupid Answers And 9stupid Quetions A Must Read / This Guy Almost Got Himself Drown Because Of A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.