Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Caught In The Act. This House Maid Uses Her Urine To Cook For Her Boss - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Caught In The Act. This House Maid Uses Her Urine To Cook For Her Boss (1227 Views)

I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! / Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home / Maid Pours Her Urine In Her Boss Juice (Video, Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught In The Act. This House Maid Uses Her Urine To Cook For Her Boss by EOOJ(m): 2:04pm On Jan 09, 2016
According to Modern Kenyan Corps, the 19-year-old vengeful maid was caught on the CCTV installed by her boss in the wake of housemaids maltreating kids left in their care.

He was shocked to see the girl urinating in a pot of soup she was preparing.

He immediately got her arrested and during interrogation, she accepted her mistake and told police officials she used the urine to prepare food as revenge on her boss for maltreating her….

Luckily enough, she had only done it 23 times b4 being caught….

http://palsng.com/cught-in-the-act-this-house-maid-uses-ha-urine-to-c00k-for-her-boss-photos-gist-here/

al dis maids eh C d tin 4rubber like groundnut oil...yuck lipsrsealed

Re: Caught In The Act. This House Maid Uses Her Urine To Cook For Her Boss by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
[size=13pt]I blame the Madame for not performing her marital duties, if the said "Boss Is Married. But if not, they should pour some quantity of that urine in a medium size tea cup, add 1 tin of Hollande Peak, put 2 cubes of St. Louis sugar & serve the maid while it's hot..[/size]
Re: Caught In The Act. This House Maid Uses Her Urine To Cook For Her Boss by pretydiva(f): 2:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
Indeed d heart of a woman is desperately wicked
Re: Caught In The Act. This House Maid Uses Her Urine To Cook For Her Boss by KELVINXY: 2:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
I die \undecided/

I feel like throwing up embarassed
Re: Caught In The Act. This House Maid Uses Her Urine To Cook For Her Boss by EOOJ(m): 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
KELVINXY:
I die \undecided/

I feel like throwing up embarassed

ma broda take am easy o
Re: Caught In The Act. This House Maid Uses Her Urine To Cook For Her Boss by kelechi50: 2:45pm On Jan 09, 2016
Team no maid
Re: Caught In The Act. This House Maid Uses Her Urine To Cook For Her Boss by dangotesmummy: 3:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
grin grin

Na tea be that one or natural juice grin grin
BeeBeeOoh:
[size=13pt]I blame the Madame for not performing her marital duties, if the said "Boss Is Married. But if not, they should pour some quantity of that urine in a medium size tea cup, add 1 tin of Hollande Peak, put 2 cubes of St. Louis sugar & serve the maid while it's hot..[/size]
Re: Caught In The Act. This House Maid Uses Her Urine To Cook For Her Boss by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
dangotesmummy:
grin grin

Na tea be that one or natural juice grin grin
it's tea CUM natural juice.. smiley
Re: Caught In The Act. This House Maid Uses Her Urine To Cook For Her Boss by dangotesmummy: 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
grin

Na end time recycled Natural juice be this o grin grin
BeeBeeOoh:
it's tea CUM natural juice.. smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Caught In The Act. This House Maid Uses Her Urine To Cook For Her Boss by EOOJ(m): 4:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
dangotesmummy:
grin

Na end time recycled Natural juice be this o grin grin

omor dis kind una juice eh lipsrsealed NA WA O grin
Re: Caught In The Act. This House Maid Uses Her Urine To Cook For Her Boss by dangotesmummy: 4:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
cool
EOOJ:

omor dis kind una juice eh lipsrsealed NA WA O grin

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of A Gambler!(a Must Read)-nairacoded / Couples Have You Been Caught In The Very Act? / How Do I Rescue My Three Children From This Beast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.