Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name (45148 Views)

Hilarious Chat Between Me And My Old Time Friend. / Can You Enter This House Just To Greet A Friend? / What Happens When You Greet An Igbo Granny ( Hilarious ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name by Precious91(m): 7:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
Has it happened to you before?Share your experience.

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name by MosakuAW(m): 7:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
I never beleive this will make front page.

Some topic sha....

There is nothing to say joor..

This topic belong to DB.

8 Likes

Re: This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name by nikkiking(m): 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
A million times.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name by Haywhymido(m): 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
was here
Re: This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name by sholikay(m): 8:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
Mine is like.. Bros eh.. Shuoooo.. Na you be this?.... Or I can use baba dem, na your face be this?.. From there I would definitely recognized the name... If it's a lady I will say Waoh!. Milady... Or beautiful madam.. cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name by powerfulsettingz: 8:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
I say bobo

1 Like

Re: This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name by hiteelong(f): 8:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
I will hug and rain compliment on her so she won't notice I forgot her name.....lols

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name by Precious91(m): 8:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
hiteelong:
I will hug and rain compliment on her so she won't notice I forgot her name.....lols
grin

3 Likes

Re: This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name by Christmasdon(m): 9:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
I we comment when i come back from west Germany. No vex

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name by EYesOnGod(m): 10:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
I will say: looong time!
:[color=#990000][/color]o
Re: This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name by yungkiz(m): 10:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
If it is a guy I wil call him... MY MancHi

If it is lady I wil call her jst like igbo slance Nwa

1 Like

Re: This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name by Toeyoursea(m): 12:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
toeyoursea wuz ere
Re: This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name by Bonapart(m): 9:16pm On Jul 09, 2015
M
Re: This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name by Flashh: 9:16pm On Jul 09, 2015
Haaaa how far na? Wetin be dat your name sef? cheesy

7 Likes

Re: This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name by YerYer: 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
Lol if this topic can make FP, there's still hope that one day my thread where I promise to giveaway a Blackberry Bold Touch phone to nairalanders will make front Page as well. Besides fewer topics from the Forum Games section make it to FP. Back to the topic, if i can't remember your name I will call you "boss" to make u feel good about yourself, we all do it

2 Likes

Re: This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name by PubLlcEnemy(m): 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
As for me... I will just carry on discussing like nothing is wrong until I finally remember.
Re: This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name by oxygen247(m): 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
ya
Re: This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name by 400billionman: 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
Nwannee..

Onyeoma..

Kee the way ?

10 Likes

Re: This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name by DankemzI(m): 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
if to say buhari do like this instead of calling his V.p Osunbande and mitchelle

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name by Humblebloke(m): 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name by petkoffDrake(m): 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
and it made front page?? smh
Re: This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name by UnknownT: 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
Oga, wetin be dat ur name again, no vex o:!

1 Like

Re: This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name by VickyRotex(f): 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
Happens to me.

Obviously, the only reason I'd forget someone's name is when the person hasnt made any impact in my life.

As for me, I believe when a person has made positive/negative impact in your life, you wont forget his/her name. Atleast not easily!

1 Like

Re: This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name by may01(f): 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
grin just smile codedly
Re: This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name by daben1(m): 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
Precious91:
Has it happened to you before?Share your experience.
cc lalasticalala
nonsense now making FP

1 Like

Re: This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name by Judolisco(m): 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
Mehn......ha bros he get one name wey we dey call u dat tym....arbi tell me d nick name I should save ur number wif
Re: This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name by forposting169: 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
FREE e-Learning scholarship awaiting you at >> http://www.forposting173..com/
=======================================
Re: This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name by IlekeHD: 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
Who be you again?
Re: This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name by Tushborn: 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2015
i wil tel him dat i forget his name
Re: This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name by ionsman: 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2015
Heeeyy......

My man.....
Re: This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name by daben1(m): 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2015
400billionman:
Nwannee..

Onyeoma..

Kee the way ?
i bu onye abia state?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hehe Hilarious Photo About Dollar Rise / 10 Ways To Know That Witches & Wizards Are Using Your Picture To Fan Themselves / Why You Should Avoid Hand Shakes (PHOTO!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.