Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name (45165 Views)

Hilarious Chat Between Me And My Old Time Friend. / Can You Enter This House Just To Greet A Friend? / What Happens When You Greet An Igbo Granny ( Hilarious ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2015
Very correct.....nice one. For ladies, guess it is "babe."

Please check my signature too. Thanks.
Re: This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name by chesterlee(m): 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2015
Alobam!!!!!
Re: This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name by Obiomon: 9:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name by elantraceey(f): 9:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
grin grin We go just washy ourselves
Re: This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name by toyoutoyou: 9:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
Enough crazy nairaland user too much for here.No to just dey book space as if their life will be terminated if they fail to do so.
Re: This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name by gunuvi(m): 9:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
Christmasdon:
I we comment when i come back from west Germany. No vex
Waoh, pls don't forget to send my greetings to their president mikel
Re: This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
You go jst de say.....guy hw fa na, guy longest time, guy where u de stay now, guy guy guy.....lols
Re: This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name by maddman: 9:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
not true sad
Re: This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name by jbaby265(f): 9:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
una funny oo
Re: This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name by ayus7(m): 9:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
On point!
Re: This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name by gen2briz(m): 9:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
Bros yee..... Na him common for my mouth.
Re: This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name by sonofananimalz: 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
WE CALL OUR SELF NAMES LIKE : HAY YOU THIS GOAT, WERE YOU COME GO DEY CHOP YOUR GRASS,

MY MONKEY BROTHER, NA TREE I DEY JUMP OHH UP AND DOWN
Re: This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name by Babsopey(m): 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
I'll be like . . . Baba agba ki lo n sele. ..
Re: This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
nwanna a na emekwa?
Re: This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name by xtervaganza(m): 9:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
I call ppl oga or chairman even when I did not forget their name

Na my own style sha
Re: This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name by Ndkings1(m): 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
my own is oooobooy na u b dis?
Re: This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name by dotuna3(m): 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
Me will just say: ehhh brotherly

But if na gurl will say: baeee long time
Re: This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name by bummyla(m): 9:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
My Bros! Long Time No See!

http://www.bummyla.com
Re: This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
OP you try o FP
ah no even sabi wetin ah 4 comment
some pipo dey stups sha
some pipo get smal brain
some pipo km dey smart
Re: This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name by xreal: 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
Christmasdon:
I we comment when i come back from west Germany. No vex

Get me a Benz, thanks.
Re: This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name by Calismart(m): 9:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
It happens atimes
Re: This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name by tellwisdom: 9:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
Brodaleeeeeeeee. How faaaaaaaar na?? shocked
Re: This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name by autocorrect(m): 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
yungkiz:
If it is a guy I wil call him... MY MancHi
If it is lady I wil call her jst like igbo slance Nwa
slangs
Re: This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name by ahamonyeka(m): 10:16pm On Jul 09, 2015
Precious91:
Has it happened to you before?Share your experience.
infact ehn there are some topics is not supose to make FP but that do.
Re: This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name by Kbraims(m): 10:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
Lolz
Re: This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name by Hurklan(m): 10:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
if it's a man : I'll say boss of life or Alaye NLA..

if it's a lady : I'll go with doro fresh
Re: This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name by NaLaugh: 10:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
cheesy
Re: This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name by famzynet: 10:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
I thought this happens to only me. Good to know it is general problem.
Re: This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name by smartn09(m): 4:09am On Jul 10, 2015
VickyRotex:
Happens to me.

Obviously, the only reason I'd forget someone's name is when the person hasnt made any impact in my life.

As for me, I believe when a person has made positive/negative impact in your life, you wont forget his/her name. Atleast not easily!
what of those you impacted their life ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hehe Hilarious Photo About Dollar Rise / Why You Should Avoid Hand Shakes (PHOTO!) / 10 Ways To Know That Witches & Wizards Are Using Your Picture To Fan Themselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.