Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,567 members, 7,847,365 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:21 PM

Help Please - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help Please (1764 Views)

Teleperformance, Need Help Please! / How Can I Disvirgin My Passport? Help Please... / I Need To Book Appointment In Austrian Embassy Abuja, Can Any One Help Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Please by richard10: 7:15pm On Mar 05, 2009
Greetings to you all,i am a nigerian living legally here in spain,i lost my job more than 10 months ago,i am still searching for another one but because of this present economic reccesion it has not been easy but i belive one day i will get one in jesus name,why i have written this appeal for help is because of the following.
1i need to travel home to naija to see my sick mother urgently and problem is i cant afford the return ticket home,it cost about 700 to 800 euros
2.i know how things are with us here,i am talking of us nigerians living in europe,usa and canada,but please if there is anyhelp you can render me towards my buying the ticket,i will be more than greatfull,when i get back on my feet i am more than ready to work and pay back.
3.i know i cannot get the whole money from one person,if i can just get 20euros each from 50 kindhearted nigerians i will be able to afford a ticket home.
please i am pleading seriously,help me fulfill this dream of going to see my mother.
my phone no is 0034660756696 and my email is martinsabel18@yahoo.com.
i am ready to give all my details once contacted.GOD bless as you consider me as i know it is not easy at all
Re: Help Please by frankkky: 9:25am On Mar 06, 2009
send me your account number,i can help with a little amount,all the best mate
Re: Help Please by richard10: 9:45am On Mar 06, 2009
gee!thanks, here is my account number,20385754643000794326 CAJAMADRID
for the caller from barcelona yesterday,i thank you so much,may you blessed in all that you put your hand.
Re: Help Please by Tegese: 1:52pm On Mar 06, 2009
richard10:

Greetings to you all,i am a nigerian living legally here in spain,i lost my job more than 10 months ago,i am still searching for another one but because of this present economic reccesion it has not been easy but i belive one day i will get one in jesus name,why i have written this appeal for help is because of the following.
1i need to travel home to naija to see my sick mother urgently and problem is i cant afford the return ticket home,it cost about 700 to 800 euros
2.i know how things are with us here,i am talking of us nigerians living in europe,usa and canada,but please if there is anyhelp you can render me towards my buying the ticket,i will be more than greatfull,when i get back on my feet i am more than ready to work and pay back.
3.i know i cannot get the whole money from one person,if i can just get 20euros each from 50 kindhearted nigerians i will be able to afford a ticket home.
please i am pleading seriously,help me fulfill this dream of going to see my mother.
my phone no is 0034660756696 and my email is martinsabel18@yahoo.com.
i am ready to give all my details once contacted.GOD bless as you consider me as i know it is not easy at all
I feel like helping. . , but considering the rate at which people come up with similar tales intending to extract money from naive ones, i'll therefore require you to upgrade your profile, filling in your GENDER, AGE, LOCATION and your PHOTO. It doesn't make sense to help an anonymous fella. Does anyone feel me?
Re: Help Please by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 06, 2009
Tegese:

I feel like helping. . , but considering the rate at which people come up with similar tales intending to extract money from naive ones, i'll therefore require you to upgrade your profile, filling in your GENDER, AGE, LOCATION and your PHOTO. It doesn't make sense to help an anonymous fella. Does anyone feel me?

I'm with you there.

In addition, someone with your circumstances asking for financial assistance should provide:

1) Real name.
2) Copy of passport (a risk, true, but any helper's running a risk too).
3) Details of current or last job.
4) Address in Spain.
5) Landlord / lady, or agency accommodation is rented / leased from.
6) Hospital mother's being treated at in Nigeria, or at least a doctor's report.

It may sound harsh, but a lot of Nigerians do come up with hard luck tales, some true, some fure fabrication.
I too would like to help, but without the above being satisfied, I can't.

And please, don't offer to pay back any helpers - it's most unlikely everyone that helps will get their money back, if I'm helping, I'll render help based on the fact the financial assistance is a gift, and i'm not expecting to get it back.

So, it's best to appeal for the gift of financial aid, not a loan, as folk get pretty upset if not paid back.
I for one would prefer to give £50 away for charity, than give £10 as a loan that I'll never get back.
Re: Help Please by Tegese: 3:38pm On Mar 06, 2009
Siena:

I'm with you there.

In addition, someone with your circumstances asking for financial assistance should provide:

1) Real name.
4) Address in Spain.
6) Hospital mother's being treated at in Nigeria, or at least a doctor's report.

It may sound harsh, but a lot of Nigerians do come up with hard luck tales, some true, some fure fabrication.

And please, don't offer to pay back any helpers - it's most unlikely everyone that helps will get their money back, if I'm helping, I'll render help based on the fact the financial assistance is a gift, and i'm not expecting to get it back.

So, it's best to appeal for the gift of financial aid, not a loan, as folk get pretty upset if not paid back.
I for one would prefer to give £50 away for charity, than give £10 as a loan that I'll never get back.
thank goodness, someone has the courage to state these requirements. honestly, i was afraid of reactions hence i stated the minimum requirement.
@ poster, everything that siena stated here are perfectly stated, and they should be the define requirement in order to get cooperation. so, it's up to you to comply if you're for real, or desist if it's a scam.
Re: Help Please by bigbumper(f): 3:43pm On Mar 06, 2009
@ OP

I second Siena and Tegese's motion, so count me in if you are game.
Re: Help Please by benincitys(f): 7:52am On Mar 07, 2009
i would like to help but nigerians with their 419 the thing fear me .
Re: Help Please by blacksta(m): 8:08am On Mar 07, 2009
I would love to help but will require more information as mentioned by other posters. it is shame we all reaping what other bad nigerians have sowed.

I can never fall victim to a fraudster.
Re: Help Please by Tegese: 8:21am On Mar 07, 2009
solaoyebol:

Hi people,
A friend who presently lives in the US needs help from anyone who can, in exchange for a favour. He is a permanent resident of the US and lives there. He came home late last year, to try and set up a business outlet here in Nigeria-but due to some reasons including the sudden fall in value of the naira, he's somewhat got stranded."Stupidly" he came with a one way ticket
Right now he needs to borrow N250,000 to buy a ticket and get back before March 6th when he has to resume work over there. I lent him N30,000 myself. In exchange he can do either of the following:

a) Pay you back with an agreed interest rate ( no rate is too much he says) after 6 weeks. I will stand as gurantee.
b) Help you get a business visa to the US for a Business conference being organised in the US in the summer.And still refund your money.

For anyone who's interested , you can be rest assured this is not a scam.He's lived in the same house since 1993 in Lagos and his family still lives there. I will also stand as guarantee and he will be willing to show you copies of his Green Card, Social Security Card, US Drivers Licence etc.

Please mail me at solaoyebol@yahoo.com or call 0706 5705 404
Re: Help Please by darkroll(m): 8:28am On Mar 07, 2009
You cant expect the guy to give all his details here .If u want to help him send him an email and ask  all details u need to know , if u satisfied with it then help .
Re: Help Please by smile4kenn(m): 11:15am On Mar 07, 2009
Siena:

I'm with you there.

1) Real name.
4) Address in Spain.

I can surely help but on the criteria listed above,
Re: Help Please by richard10: 12:11pm On Mar 07, 2009
it is me the first poster,i thank you all for all your responses,like i said before i am more than ready to send all my data once contacted by anyone but posting my data on an open site you would agree with me is a very big risk,please anyone who want to help me should email me and i will send everything to his or her email including my picture,resdence no,present address both here in europe and in nigeria.
once again this is my email martinsabel18@yahoo.com and my phone no is 0034686392712. thanks
Re: Help Please by i5r431: 12:07am On Mar 08, 2009
Re: Help Please by Vicjustice: 11:13am On Mar 08, 2009
You're going home to see your sick mother? She'd definitely need some money to settle some bills. But, how can you help the sick woman when you can't afford your own ticket money?
   Except she's in a terminal condition otherwise, i suppose your priority should be asking for help regarding her own treatment expenditures, not for your ticket to see her when you can offer no help.
   But why have you resorted to coming to the net to request assistant, don't you have friends or a Nigerian comunity in Spain?
   If you can't find help from those (people in Spain) who know you in person, i wonder how you can find help from those on-line who don't know you at all.
   Sorry, i don't mean to be mean, i like helping if i can, but i'd rather not be fooled.
Re: Help Please by MrCrackles(m): 11:17am On Mar 08, 2009
I smell fraud!
Re: Help Please by asiwaju: 1:50pm On Mar 08, 2009
Hi,

Where are you in Spain?i will send my cousin to you with some amount and if you are working legally before in spain,you should be getting out of work benefit(Arbeitlose),please be clean here so we can help you,and by the way,if you are lying,please dont meet my cousin or else you will regret it.

i am ready to help immediately if you are clean.

cheers,

Asiwaju.
Re: Help Please by busybody20: 5:46pm On Mar 08, 2009
Vicjustice:

[size=18pt] You're going home to see your sick mother? She'd definitely need some money to settle some bills. But, how can you help the sick woman when you can't afford your own ticket money? Except she's in a terminal condition otherwise, i suppose your priority should be asking for help regarding her own treatment expenditures, not for your ticket to see her when you can offer no help.[/size][size=18pt] But why have you resorted to coming to the net to request assistant, don't you have friends or a Nigerian comunity in Spain?

You took these words out of my mouth!! I wonder oooo

@Poster,
Your story sounds similar to this scam

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-240403.0.html
Re: Help Please by collins2: 10:57am On Mar 09, 2009
i have met the poster in person and he is clean,having said that let me say this ,nobody should render help to anybody on the internet because of too many frauds but in this case the poster was being very honest about wanting to go home though i have advised him to send money to her instead.
Re: Help Please by frankkky: 11:18am On Mar 09, 2009
@poster,dont ever send your data to anybody on nairaland just because you are looking for kobokobo help,you will live to regret it i can assure you.
look for help from people who know you personally,i know you may have exhausted that line but you need to try more than coming online to recieve insults from people who can never help you but will be demanding heaven and. earth from you.be wise
Re: Help Please by Bossman(m): 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2009
Sorry to hear about your issue. However, I find it difficult to believe that as a legal resident there, you cannot find a job that will get you 1000 euro. In 10 months of searching, you should be able to find even if it's a minimum wage job. Considering how urgent you said it is, you should be ready to do any kind of job. Believe me, the people that will be able to help you the most are the ones that live right there in Spain with you. If you cannot touch base with them and ask for help. Something is really wrong. Don't you have a credit card that you can use? I'm I missing something?

EDIT: I just read that someone said they have met you in person. Anyway, I'd still say that if you really want to raise money, you will be better off doing it via the folks that live right there in Spain with you.
Re: Help Please by chuxy12(m): 7:01am On Mar 11, 2009
i am sorry for bumpiing into this thread just like that i . i am confused to .i would have love to help the fella but i am beginning to smell fraud.
Meanwhile i have a friend that have been trying to change some zimbabwen dollars in nigeria, can some one plz give me a clue on how he could go about it . any suggestion is helpful.
thanx nairalanders.
Re: Help Please by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 11, 2009
I was being cautious, and polite, but reading further, and having had time to sleep on things. . .

This is a ruse!!  angry
I'm not pussy-footing round, and saying it could be fraudulent, I'm stating outright that this is an elaborate ruse to make someone richer, and a lot of well-meaning Nigerians poorer!  angry

If I'm wrong, then please Richard, prove me wrong, and I'll gladly eat my words.
Sure, I understand you don't want to post your personal details here, but you can at least post details of your mom, and the hospital she's being treated at, or at least, her doctor who has treated her in the past.

That's a pretty standard request, when appeal funds are set up to help an ill person, be it terminal or treatable, the public have access to the treatment programme, as well as doctors / hospitals involved.

So, paste the damn details here, or else quit trying to pull a fast one!  angry angry angry
Re: Help Please by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 12, 2009
@Poster ~~urr~€hm. Sorry i didnt mean to ~^ but The story line has some errors, i thought we agreed on u contacting me for a better write up framework, well i waited but u didnt show up now see the damn open shAME & DISgrace + embarrazment u've caused 4 ya self. grin grin sad I used to be a yahoo yahoo b4 (lol). Better luck Next ti~~~~ (sry again, didnt mean to interupt yo maRKET!
Re: Help Please by Godalone(m): 8:40am On Mar 12, 2009
This guy is not serious,nobody will fall for this cheap scam.
Re: Help Please by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 12, 2009
The fact he hasn't posted on here since proves this was a ruse.

Even if he'd gotten the help he needed, an honest person would come back on here, and say he'd sorted things out.
Re: Help Please by collins2: 9:52am On Mar 12, 2009
hey guys take it easy on the poor guy,i have met him in person and i stand up to say he is not a fraud and i have asked him to withdraw his appeal for assitance,so guys back off.@brien you think everybody is a fraud like you,it is because of people like you that nigerians are not trusted today,which money do you even have by the way,bum like you.,for your information i have helped the poster with his request.
Re: Help Please by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 12, 2009
collins 2[/b]If u start what u cannot finish with me, i bet u'l live to regret why u ever found such a site as nairaland, so just bak off as u already said *asshole, read all through [purple]Siena's[/purple] posts and make some good sense 4 urself idiot like u. FOOL * THIEF* grin grin
jst as yo nick says collins[b]2
, the 2 of u are ole, 'barao bænzå quoèl'
Re: Help Please by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 12, 2009
Which money do you even have by the way,
lol @ collins fraud supporter, its the money that u make and spend for a living that i have, i have so much of it, [blue]too much money[/blue]
Re: Help Please by busybody20: 11:34am On Mar 12, 2009
collins2:

hey guys take it easy on the poor guy,i have met him in person and i stand up to say he is not a fraud and i have asked him to withdraw his appeal for assitance,so guys back off.@brien you think everybody is a fraud like you,it is because of people like you that nigerians are not trusted today,which money do you even have by the way,bum like you.,[size=18pt]for your information i have helped the poster with his request[/size].

@collin2

we don hear. ok!. You flew to spain from nigeria to help out in person or am i missing something?     grin

Thank God you have sorted him out,   grin   grin  (Birds of the same feather flock together, -- i m begining to think collin2 and the poster is the same person, newbies on board)

undecided
Re: Help Please by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 12, 2009
@Busybody20_
i m begining to think collins2 and the poster is the same a person

lol, u dont need to stress yo thinking fac. The beast is d same asshole we'd known from d start, dont mind em' new beis.
Pls Moderator Be informed - ~ we now have Nairaland Fraudsters grin (richard10 and collins2) evry one be careful with em 2 Goats! !! I no fit ssout grin smiley
Re: Help Please by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 12, 2009
Of course they're one and the same.

Why don't these folk give up?

* Sighs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can A Friend From Oman Visit Me In Nigeria? / . / Is Canada Over Hype?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.