Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,684 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

"I Want A Famous Face" on MTV - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "I Want A Famous Face" on MTV (2035 Views)

Photos From MTV Mama Awards 2015 / List Of Winners At The MTV 2015 Awards / Yo Mamma On Mtv. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Want A Famous Face" on MTV by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 20, 2005
whats up with the "i wanna look like j-lo" and "i want ricky martins nose and jaw" and all sorts?
for those that does not know about the programme,its a programme on MTV where people go through surgeries to look like their famous celebrities with breast implants,liposuction,nose jobs,face lifts,e.t.c

well,what do u think about this?
do you think there are side effects?
are they necessary?
is it a good thing to do?
arent there serious risks involved?
whats the point?whats ur view?whats on?
Re: "I Want A Famous Face" on MTV by hotangel2(f): 6:44am On Oct 22, 2005
[i]I want a Famous Face [/i]is the stupidiest Show ever. I think it's crap. Crap crap crap. That's just what it is.

It's almost the same as 90210.
Re: "I Want A Famous Face" on MTV by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 22, 2005
yeah it is crap,but the way they take it ,it seems its just normal
Re: "I Want A Famous Face" on MTV by icingbaby(f): 3:31am On Nov 20, 2005
i hate that show, why would any one want to be like someone else that is just stupid, why can't you just be your self angry sad
Re: "I Want A Famous Face" on MTV by blackcole(m): 6:49pm On Dec 21, 2005
they have imporoved in science and medcine so they are growing sha
Re: "I Want A Famous Face" on MTV by eveseh(f): 2:00pm On May 05, 2006
i love watching that show kiss
Re: "I Want A Famous Face" on MTV by bluenubian(f): 7:10am On May 06, 2006
i liked watching it to see if the people on the show really get to look like their favorite stars, but most of the time they really never do, thats jus MTV for u trying to create more shows, some good, some stupid. hey if MTV is paying for the procedure, then no qualms, but i did think it was a stupid idea to wanna look like someone else, but i enjoyed the show, i dont see it on anymore though. i do think those that did it to make money like those that are celebrity inpersonators and do that for a living, shud go ahead, thats their source of income.
Re: "I Want A Famous Face" on MTV by Oracle(m): 2:58am On Jul 28, 2006
i think itz really really stupid, if you're not satisfied with what you have naturally but think that someone else's is better or would fit you better, then you're saying God made a mistake when creating you and thatz totally ************
Re: "I Want A Famous Face" on MTV by bluenubian(f): 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2006
tell that to half the world's population
Re: "I Want A Famous Face" on MTV by iice(f): 5:28pm On Jul 28, 2006
bluenubian:

tell that to half the world's population
For real oh, i laughed at the guy who wanted 2 look like j-lo enuff procedures menhhh
Re: "I Want A Famous Face" on MTV by bluenubian(f): 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2006
lol true, and at the end he still looked like an anorexic tranny version of j-LO
Re: "I Want A Famous Face" on MTV by iice(f): 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2006
bluenubian:

lol true, and at the end he still looked like an anorexic tranny version of j-LO
Ahahaha true dat grin

(1) (Reply)

Sunset Beach,when U Are Mine, & The Woman Of My Life, Whis Is More Interesting? / 3 Reasons Why The Real Housewives Of Lagos Will Be Cool To Watch / Have U Seen Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.