Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

My Free Ruzu Dubai Trip This Summer ! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Free Ruzu Dubai Trip This Summer ! (392 Views)

How I Got Over 15 Adsense Accounts With My Free Blog And Host From Byethost / Ruzu Herbal Bitters In Port Harcourt / How To Win One Million, Dubai Trip In The Airtel Red Hot Promo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Free Ruzu Dubai Trip This Summer ! by ucdeboy011(m): 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
Dubai continues to maintain a top position in the heart of tourist as an awesome travel destination. Boasting of the world's tallest buildings, the world first 7 star hotel, world's largest mall, world's tallest water fountain and a great number of artificial islands, Dubai as become quite a sight. Dubai city alone teaches a lot without saying a word and we hope you get to learn all you can during this summer holiday.

Treat yourself and family to luxury this Summer by joining our group to Dubai this July. From 29th July to 3rd August.

N:B Also you can attend this for free if you buy 100 cartons of Ruzu Herbal Bitters or more.‎

***Package Inclusion:
*Visa fees .
*Hotel Accommodation (3star Option- Admiral Plaza ) .
*Feeding: Breakfast and 2 Dinners
*Desert safari tour + Belly dancing
*Dhow cruise tour
*Half Day City Tour
*Return flights to and from Dubai , United Arab Emirates.
*Airport pick up and drop from DXB – Dubai International Airport.

Package cost:
N280,000 per person on Twin Share basis
N270,000 on Tripple Share basis and
N315,000 on Single Rooming.

Departure Date: 29th July 2015
Return Date: 3rd August 2015‎

Registration Closes by July 14th 2015‎
For more details, Call:-
Tel: +234-7036845662
Whatsapp: 07036845662

***Once again you can enjoy this trip for free if you can order for 100 or more cartons of Ruzu Herbal bitters right away. This free Dubai trip offer is for only one person and definately the 1st person....others can pay to join us.

visit this website for more about ruzu www.bitters.com/firstbusinessconcepts or www.ruzumiracles.com/firstbusinessconcepts
Re: My Free Ruzu Dubai Trip This Summer ! by Mskrisx(f): 8:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
Op chaii

(1) (Reply)

GT Bank Is The Best Bank Of The Year / Exchange Something You Have With Another Thing You Need Badly! / Has Anyone Got An Idea Of How To Set Up A Newspaper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.