Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,081 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

How I Got Over 15 Adsense Accounts With My Free Blog And Host From Byethost - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Got Over 15 Adsense Accounts With My Free Blog And Host From Byethost (1028 Views)

First Bank Rewards Top Performing Agents With Over 15 Million Naira (PHOTO) / Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back / Get My Free Ebook On Mini Importation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got Over 15 Adsense Accounts With My Free Blog And Host From Byethost by Lindalilian: 12:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
Good day friends, I promised to reveal the secret of how I got over 15 Adsense accounts with my free blog (www.naijagistreal.ml) and i am giving this out for free please no body should start selling it, knowledge is free so i decide to teach everyone for free
Here in this Ebook, you will learn
1 how to get a free domain
2 how to get a free hosting
3 how to get robot traffic to your blog for fast approval
4 and I will provide my blog posts for you to get approved easily without posting there
5, how to submit your site to search engine
6, how to get UK and USA address for application

1, GETTING DOMAIN AND SETTING UP OF NAMESERVERS
To start you have to get a free domain from freenom, to get this you'll have to go to www.dot.tk and type, in a domain name you like, you will register the domain the same way you register domain on paid domain registrar site, if you're having any issues with with registering your domain contact me or type this keyword into Google Search engine (how to register a free domain from dot.tk) there are many tech sites that provides solution to that, www.dot.tk provides many free domains e.g (.tk. .ml .ga .cf and .gq,) but the one we are going to use here is ( .ml ), when registering you will. Have to register 5 domains at the same time, for example , when you type "olaxali" into www.dot.tk search engine, it will list out 5 domain for you to choose for free, it will list our the following " Olaxali.tk, Olaxali.cf, Olaxali.gq, Olaxali.ml) here you will need to select all and put everything into your cart since all is free, now to to freenom.com to sign in to your freenom account, then click on my domains from the drop down menu, it will bring a list of your domains, stroll your domain with (.ml) extension and click on manage domain, click on management tools ⇒ nameservers ⇒ use a custom nameservers ⇒ then fill the name server box with the below nameservers then click on change nameservers
ns1.byet.org
ns2.byet.org
ns3.byet.org
ns4.byet.org
ns5.byet.org
ap

2, GETTING HOSTING AND INSTALLING WORDPRESS
now after buying your free domains, go to byet.host to sign up for a free hosting plan, after signing up, login to your c panel and stroll to domains ⇒ click on add on domain, then enter the url you wll like to use for your blog, (preferable .ml) enter the domain and click ad domain, after that your domain will be added to byet host, click on this link to get free tutorials on how to set up wordpress blog on byet host.
to make it short if you have any issues about setting up you .ml blog contact me for help, and for the gurus and bosses you already know how to do all i wrote above, after installing wordpress on (youdomain.ml) go to apearance ==> themes ⇒ then add a new theme, use frontier as your theme because thats what i use on the blog
click this link to download frontier theme wordpress.org

3, IMPORTING POSTS
here i will give you my blog posts i use on my blog www.naijagistreal.ml for free and below is the link on how to import the blog posts on your new blog without stress How To Import Posts & Pages From One WordPress Website To Another
here is the link to download my already made posts i promised https://drive.google.com ,
Important pages like about us, contact us, privacy policy, terms of condition and disclaimer must be present on your website. Google considers them highly important.

4, GETTING ROBOT TRAFFIC
Adsense don"t really care about much traffic and they don"t care about if it is organic or not, go to trafficbot then sign up to get a with your email and URL and get free 2,000 traffic to the blog, if you need more traffic to the blog from trafficbot, do a 301 redirection for your other free domain to the (.ml), e.g, redirecting the .tk, .gq, .cf and the ga to the (ml) blog, you can use those URls to sign up on traffic bot to get up to 10k traffic to the blog,
Note, you must use new email for each registration, i never use my personal gmail for all these registration, so i will suggest you guys get a temporary disposable email from https://temp-mail.org/ and always use a private browser when registering on trafficbot
or download this software below software to get 6,000 daily traffic to the blog https://drive.google.com
if you have any issues getting this free traffic then go to hitleap.com to buy traffic or contact me for guidance,

5, SUBMITTING SITE TO SEARCH ENGINE
How to Add your WordPress Site to Google Webmaster Tools

Go to Google Webmaster tools website using this link https://www.google.com/webmasters and sign in with a Google account. After signing in, add your website’s URL and hit the add new site button.
On the next screen, you will be asked to verify the ownership of the website you are adding. You can either upload an HTML file to your website’s root directory using FTP or click on Alternate method to obtain a meta tag which you can then add to your WordPress site.
To easily add the meta tag to your website you can install and activate our Insert Headers and Footers plugin. Copy the meta tag line provided by webmaster tools which will look something like this:
<meta name="google-site-verification" content="VerificationKeyCode" />
Now go to Settings » Insert Headers and Footers and paste the meta tag line into the header field. Save your changes and go back to Google Webmaster tools website and click on Verify site button.,

6, APPLYING FOR ADSENSE
apply for google adsense, but note your domain must be at least 1 month old before trying this trick, and make sure you send the robot traffic to the blog when applying for the adsense, keep sending bot traffic whenever you want to apply again,

P.S i have used this trick to get over 15 adsense accounts mostly UK and USA and few naija adsense and i’m tired of applying sef, while applying first apply for UK adsense, you will get approved in 24 hours if you follow the trick, once you get like 5 UK and 3 USA adsense you can now try naija adsense because it will takes you up to 10 days before getting naija adsense approval,#note the gmail you want to use to apply age must be 18+, you must create it with a white man name, e.g, john smith, micheal hyatt, etc, upload a white man pic on the gmail account for google to know its not a robot account.

below is a link to generate USA and UK address for adsense application
UK ADDRESS: fakeaddressgenerator.com
USA ADDRESS; fakeaddressgenerator.com
you can use any Nigeria number that is not connected to any adsense account to a verify the adsense, that's what i use and get approved,

MORE INFO TO BE ADDED LATER
keep visiting this site to keep updated about adsense news

Conclusion note
In life whatever you do put God first. Don't see your hustle too small to put it in prayer.And lastly always thank him for the gift of life.Getting adsense approval is the main goal of every blogger because it gives each of us the chance to earn through our blog. Hopefully you have learnt How to Get Adsense Approval and by strictly following the steps above be well assured that in a week time adsense will be running on your website. In addition, when it comes to content and traffic you really have to be very smart enough about it . If you have got any questions or contributions then please feel free to comment or contact me. we hope this guides you on how to get adsense approval fast. our best faith of approval is with you.
IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK

Read more: http://www.bulletin.com.ng/2017/07/revealed-how-i-got-over-15-adsense-Accounts-with-my-free-blog-and-host-from-ByetHost-by-Abdulmumeen-A-Olagold_24.html#ixzz4oav4pTWt

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Over 15 Adsense Accounts With My Free Blog And Host From Byethost by Appleyard(m): 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
wow.. but this thing sound a lot technical.......can you create one for me? I really need apersonal website...

Tried signing up for freenom but couldn't. How do i do this?
Re: How I Got Over 15 Adsense Accounts With My Free Blog And Host From Byethost by saintcasmir(m): 4:13am On Aug 03, 2017
This is one of the best resource post I have seen on this forum since I became a member.

Your are wonderful man!
Re: How I Got Over 15 Adsense Accounts With My Free Blog And Host From Byethost by Appleyard(m): 12:46am On Oct 10, 2017
But this thing hard o. Icouldnt upload the site i created. Is showing me something else. Can you help?
Re: How I Got Over 15 Adsense Accounts With My Free Blog And Host From Byethost by businessexploit: 1:54am On Oct 10, 2017
Wow that's a whole lot you a giving out here. Thanks for sharing.
www.westentrepreneur.com
Re: How I Got Over 15 Adsense Accounts With My Free Blog And Host From Byethost by Canme4u(m): 8:03am On Nov 29, 2017
Lindalilian:
Good day friends, I promised to reveal the secret of how I got over 15 Adsense accounts with my free blog (www.naijagistreal.ml) and i am giving this out for free please no body should start selling it, knowledge is free so i decide to teach everyone for free
Here in this Ebook, you will learn
1 how to get a free domain
2 how to get a free hosting
3 how to get robot traffic to your blog for fast approval
4 and I will provide my blog posts for you to get approved easily without posting there
5, how to submit your site to search engine
6, how to get UK and USA address for application

1, GETTING DOMAIN AND SETTING UP OF NAMESERVERS
To start you have to get a free domain from freenom, to get this you'll have to go to www.dot.tk and type, in a domain name you like, you will register the domain the same way you register domain on paid domain registrar site, if you're having any issues with with registering your domain contact me or type this keyword into Google Search engine (how to register a free domain from dot.tk) there are many tech sites that provides solution to that, www.dot.tk provides many free domains e.g (.tk. .ml .ga .cf and .gq,) but the one we are going to use here is ( .ml ), when registering you will. Have to register 5 domains at the same time, for example , when you type "olaxali" into www.dot.tk search engine, it will list out 5 domain for you to choose for free, it will list our the following " Olaxali.tk, Olaxali.cf, Olaxali.gq, Olaxali.ml) here you will need to select all and put everything into your cart since all is free, now to to freenom.com to sign in to your freenom account, then click on my domains from the drop down menu, it will bring a list of your domains, stroll your domain with (.ml) extension and click on manage domain, click on management tools ⇒ nameservers ⇒ use a custom nameservers ⇒ then fill the name server box with the below nameservers then click on change nameservers
ns1.byet.org
ns2.byet.org
ns3.byet.org
ns4.byet.org
ns5.byet.org
ap

2, GETTING HOSTING AND INSTALLING WORDPRESS
now after buying your free domains, go to byet.host to sign up for a free hosting plan, after signing up, login to your c panel and stroll to domains ⇒ click on add on domain, then enter the url you wll like to use for your blog, (preferable .ml) enter the domain and click ad domain, after that your domain will be added to byet host, click on this link to get free tutorials on how to set up wordpress blog on byet host.
to make it short if you have any issues about setting up you .ml blog contact me for help, and for the gurus and bosses you already know how to do all i wrote above, after installing wordpress on (youdomain.ml) go to apearance ==> themes ⇒ then add a new theme, use frontier as your theme because thats what i use on the blog
click this link to download frontier theme wordpress.org

3, IMPORTING POSTS
here i will give you my blog posts i use on my blog www.naijagistreal.ml for free and below is the link on how to import the blog posts on your new blog without stress How To Import Posts & Pages From One WordPress Website To Another
here is the link to download my already made posts i promised https://drive.google.com ,
Important pages like about us, contact us, privacy policy, terms of condition and disclaimer must be present on your website. Google considers them highly important.

4, GETTING ROBOT TRAFFIC
Adsense don"t really care about much traffic and they don"t care about if it is organic or not, go to trafficbot then sign up to get a with your email and URL and get free 2,000 traffic to the blog, if you need more traffic to the blog from trafficbot, do a 301 redirection for your other free domain to the (.ml), e.g, redirecting the .tk, .gq, .cf and the ga to the (ml) blog, you can use those URls to sign up on traffic bot to get up to 10k traffic to the blog,
Note, you must use new email for each registration, i never use my personal gmail for all these registration, so i will suggest you guys get a temporary disposable email from https://temp-mail.org/ and always use a private browser when registering on trafficbot
or download this software below software to get 6,000 daily traffic to the blog https://drive.google.com
if you have any issues getting this free traffic then go to hitleap.com to buy traffic or contact me for guidance,

5, SUBMITTING SITE TO SEARCH ENGINE
How to Add your WordPress Site to Google Webmaster Tools

Go to Google Webmaster tools website using this link https://www.google.com/webmasters and sign in with a Google account. After signing in, add your website’s URL and hit the add new site button.
On the next screen, you will be asked to verify the ownership of the website you are adding. You can either upload an HTML file to your website’s root directory using FTP or click on Alternate method to obtain a meta tag which you can then add to your WordPress site.
To easily add the meta tag to your website you can install and activate our Insert Headers and Footers plugin. Copy the meta tag line provided by webmaster tools which will look something like this:
<meta name="google-site-verification" content="VerificationKeyCode" />
Now go to Settings » Insert Headers and Footers and paste the meta tag line into the header field. Save your changes and go back to Google Webmaster tools website and click on Verify site button.,

6, APPLYING FOR ADSENSE
apply for google adsense, but note your domain must be at least 1 month old before trying this trick, and make sure you send the robot traffic to the blog when applying for the adsense, keep sending bot traffic whenever you want to apply again,

P.S i have used this trick to get over 15 adsense accounts mostly UK and USA and few naija adsense and i’m tired of applying sef, while applying first apply for UK adsense, you will get approved in 24 hours if you follow the trick, once you get like 5 UK and 3 USA adsense you can now try naija adsense because it will takes you up to 10 days before getting naija adsense approval,#note the gmail you want to use to apply age must be 18+, you must create it with a white man name, e.g, john smith, micheal hyatt, etc, upload a white man pic on the gmail account for google to know its not a robot account.

below is a link to generate USA and UK address for adsense application
UK ADDRESS: fakeaddressgenerator.com
USA ADDRESS; fakeaddressgenerator.com
you can use any Nigeria number that is not connected to any adsense account to a verify the adsense, that's what i use and get approved,

MORE INFO TO BE ADDED LATER
keep visiting this site to keep updated about adsense news

Conclusion note
In life whatever you do put God first. Don't see your hustle too small to put it in prayer.And lastly always thank him for the gift of life.Getting adsense approval is the main goal of every blogger because it gives each of us the chance to earn through our blog. Hopefully you have learnt How to Get Adsense Approval and by strictly following the steps above be well assured that in a week time adsense will be running on your website. In addition, when it comes to content and traffic you really have to be very smart enough about it . If you have got any questions or contributions then please feel free to comment or contact me. we hope this guides you on how to get adsense approval fast. our best faith of approval is with you.
IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK

Read more: http://www.bulletin.com.ng/2017/07/revealed-how-i-got-over-15-adsense-Accounts-with-my-free-blog-and-host-from-ByetHost-by-Abdulmumeen-A-Olagold_24.html#ixzz4oav4pTWt
Nah UK verification be my problem

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fill A Simple Form, Get N100k Interest Free Loan From Bank Of Industry In 2mnths / Earn More Money Through Your Android Or PC / Help Me Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.