Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,412 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

BVN Enrolment Hits 15million Mark - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BVN Enrolment Hits 15million Mark (7552 Views)

Can I Change My BVN Picture? / CBN BVN Enrolment Now In UK (screenshot) / CBN Extends Deadline For BVN Enrolment To 31 October (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BVN Enrolment Hits 15million Mark by RichDad1(m): 10:11am On Jul 07, 2015
yaaayyyy!!!
Re: BVN Enrolment Hits 15million Mark by urchmanx(m): 10:14am On Jul 07, 2015
handsomeclouds:
Its even below my estimation. A country with almost 180 million population. I expect bank accounts from like 20%... 36 million
That will tell you that Nigeria is not up to that number. I always tell people that number is made up by greedy politicians to get more revenue and states. How can Kano have more population than Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: BVN Enrolment Hits 15million Mark by engrjacuzzi: 10:15am On Jul 07, 2015
at the bank, I met one illiterate man who needed help. I volunteer to help him. he couldn't differentiate between surname and first name. I tried to help him out until we got to the occupation aspect of which I asked him.......his response was "I be native doctor"
I just held my penis first and quickly said Blood of Jesus. I left immediately pretending as if I didn't understand the remaining questions.

1 Like

Re: BVN Enrolment Hits 15million Mark by scholes0(m): 10:20am On Jul 07, 2015
We plenty for this Naija sha ...

1 Like

Re: BVN Enrolment Hits 15million Mark by Lucasbalo(m): 10:21am On Jul 07, 2015
kennygee:
Some progress.

But we all know there will still be massive queues on the 31st October deadline.
Do you know what will happen to people like me who won't be in Nigeria till mid December ?.
Re: BVN Enrolment Hits 15million Mark by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 07, 2015
urchmanx:

That will tell you that Nigeria is not up to that number. I always tell people that number is made up by greedy politicians to get more revenue and states. How can Kano have more population than Lagos.
Everyone knows that of Kano was a white lie.. Majorly political and extremely outrageous! You have a point. This BVN will give us a data to work with.

2 Likes

Re: BVN Enrolment Hits 15million Mark by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 07, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Do you know what will happen to people like me who won't be in Nigeria till mid December ?.

You are covered if you are not in the country.
Re: BVN Enrolment Hits 15million Mark by Pillarofpillar(m): 10:29am On Jul 07, 2015
Fellow Nairalanders!! and bankers in d house, my fingerprints cannot be verified/captured by the BVN machine. i ve tried it at Zenith,Diamond n Union banks n still got disqualified. what will be my faith now. the staff i met in these believed i did vote untill i showed my voters card. i need help!!
Re: BVN Enrolment Hits 15million Mark by Lucasbalo(m): 10:29am On Jul 07, 2015
kennygee:

You are covered if you are not in the country.
Thanks.
Re: BVN Enrolment Hits 15million Mark by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 07, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Thanks.

Uw.
Re: BVN Enrolment Hits 15million Mark by bigass123(m): 10:33am On Jul 07, 2015
Oya join me let's go and do it 2geva grin
pretydiva:
Yet 2 do mine undecided
Re: BVN Enrolment Hits 15million Mark by Adesiji77: 10:50am On Jul 07, 2015
UBA again? shocked

Seems UBA "owns the floor" today wink tongue cheesy
Re: BVN Enrolment Hits 15million Mark by PoshProf: 11:15am On Jul 07, 2015
October 31st isn't a week day. Its a Saturday. I think the real BVN deadline is October 30th not October 31st.

2 Likes

Re: BVN Enrolment Hits 15million Mark by scholes0(m): 11:20am On Jul 07, 2015
handsomeclouds:
Its even below my estimation. A country with almost 180 million population. I expect bank accounts from like 20%... 36 million

Coming from someone who thinks he is smart... I am a tad dissapointed.
Have you subtracted rural dwellers, and underaged who can't open accounts yet?
A large segment of our population are young or rural dwellers.
Re: BVN Enrolment Hits 15million Mark by no2fuks(m): 11:27am On Jul 07, 2015
engrjacuzzi:
at the bank, I met one illiterate man who needed help. I volunteer to help him. he couldn't differentiate between surname and first name. I tried to help him out until we got to the occupation aspect of which I asked him.......his response was "I be native doctor"
I just held my penis first and quickly said Blood of Jesus. I left immediately pretending as if I didn't understand the remaining questions.

ignorance why not help the native doctor. Christianity has made you condemn your fathers religion to the point you cannot help a fellow senior citizen smh.

you are a fool if you beleive a stranger can take your pri.ck in the bank.
Re: BVN Enrolment Hits 15million Mark by no2fuks(m): 11:33am On Jul 07, 2015
scholes0:

which kind village no get bank? rural dwellers are supposed to have access to banks
Re: BVN Enrolment Hits 15million Mark by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 07, 2015
scholes0:

oh well I have... If you can't give a better estimate Bleep off my post....
Re: BVN Enrolment Hits 15million Mark by scholes0(m): 11:48am On Jul 07, 2015
no2fuks:

which kind village no get bank? rural dwellers are supposed to have access to banks

If I hear ......
Re: BVN Enrolment Hits 15million Mark by scholes0(m): 11:56am On Jul 07, 2015
handsomeclouds:
oh well I have... If you can't give a better estimate Bleep off my post....

Olodo ..
Re: BVN Enrolment Hits 15million Mark by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
scholes0:

Olodo ..
you are total embarrassment. You can't come up with a better estimate and you dey spew shi.t. Your gutter language and approach to issues by acting vainly speaks a lot about you....Its safe to conclude you have a diminutive self-esteem.besides I don't have time for pefuse jokeies! Case closed!
Re: BVN Enrolment Hits 15million Mark by kingphilip(m): 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
pretydiva:
Yet 2 do mine undecided
please go n do yours now that there's no queue.. It'll be faster and convenient

Or u don't have an account
Re: BVN Enrolment Hits 15million Mark by slimfancier(f): 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
Banks and their problem when u go for deposit they will gladly collect, but when u want to withdraw they will remind u that u r yet to register for BVN and cannot withdraw.
Re: BVN Enrolment Hits 15million Mark by johnime: 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
PoshProf:
October 31st isn't a week day. Its a Saturday. I think the real BVN deadline is October 30th not October 31st.
Drop ur mail
Re: BVN Enrolment Hits 15million Mark by PoshProf: 11:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
johnime:

Drop ur mail

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mazda E2200 For Sale / Will Banks Be Open On 27th May Children's Day? / OPEC Extends Nigeria’s Exemption From Oil Output Cut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.