Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Am Thinking Of Leaving 9ja To Ghana.though At First I Wantd To Go To Gabon Coz My Bro Reside Dere Bu - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Am Thinking Of Leaving 9ja To Ghana.though At First I Wantd To Go To Gabon Coz My Bro Reside Dere Bu (749 Views)

I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture / 522 West Africans Repatriated From Gabon Over Illegal Travel Papers / Has Anyone Been To Gabon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Thinking Of Leaving 9ja To Ghana.though At First I Wantd To Go To Gabon Coz My Bro Reside Dere Bu by Omoosedabi: 12:34am On Mar 06, 2009
Relocating to ghana
Re: Am Thinking Of Leaving 9ja To Ghana.though At First I Wantd To Go To Gabon Coz My Bro Reside Dere Bu by unipol(m): 12:57am On Mar 06, 2009
better
Re: Am Thinking Of Leaving 9ja To Ghana.though At First I Wantd To Go To Gabon Coz My Bro Reside Dere Bu by DisGuy: 1:08am On Mar 06, 2009
you need visa agent for that too? grin

or you want some information about Ghana?
Re: Am Thinking Of Leaving 9ja To Ghana.though At First I Wantd To Go To Gabon Coz My Bro Reside Dere Bu by SeanT21(f): 1:11am On Mar 06, 2009
Wherever U wish to reside,I pray God blessing and love on U!! wink
Re: Am Thinking Of Leaving 9ja To Ghana.though At First I Wantd To Go To Gabon Coz My Bro Reside Dere Bu by manmustwac(m): 2:19am On Mar 06, 2009
Is there any pacticular reason why u want us nairalanders to know that your relocating to Ghana?
Re: Am Thinking Of Leaving 9ja To Ghana.though At First I Wantd To Go To Gabon Coz My Bro Reside Dere Bu by Omoosedabi: 2:46pm On Mar 06, 2009
Tnx all.i wasnt clear enough.wat i meant is dat i wana relocate 2 ghana but i just wana knw if its worth it.av got ond in comp science is dere any opportunity 4 computer operators dere? Pls advise me!
Re: Am Thinking Of Leaving 9ja To Ghana.though At First I Wantd To Go To Gabon Coz My Bro Reside Dere Bu by ilaugh1: 2:48pm On Mar 06, 2009
u r surely an agbero boy.
Re: Am Thinking Of Leaving 9ja To Ghana.though At First I Wantd To Go To Gabon Coz My Bro Reside Dere Bu by Omoosedabi: 4:47pm On Mar 06, 2009
U can say what u like dude but just watch wat u say coz it might be ur LAST.
Re: Am Thinking Of Leaving 9ja To Ghana.though At First I Wantd To Go To Gabon Coz My Bro Reside Dere Bu by rivershine: 11:30pm On Mar 06, 2009
gud tot my brother because ghana is the best in west africa for now ever since their cedi redomination. do you have a place to stay, from wat i have since online, there seems to be job opportunities in ghana, try jobsinghana.com
try and get ghanian friends online but if this proves to be difficult then dont hesitate to get in thouch with me.
Re: Am Thinking Of Leaving 9ja To Ghana.though At First I Wantd To Go To Gabon Coz My Bro Reside Dere Bu by Omoosedabi: 6:40am On Mar 07, 2009
Tnx rivershine.i cant even get a ghanian online.dnt even knw weda dey have wapsites.
Re: Am Thinking Of Leaving 9ja To Ghana.though At First I Wantd To Go To Gabon Coz My Bro Reside Dere Bu by tokjohn: 3:29pm On Mar 07, 2009
Hello Every One,

Please i would like to know more about the "KNUTSFORD UNIVERSITY IN GHANA" any one with any information should please reach me on

Tel:- 08050670142
E-mail:- tokjohn@yahoo.com

Please any information about the University would be appreciated

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Us Visa Lottery / Rich Canadian Weds American Blond For Green Card / Ne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.