Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Cheap/affordable Hotels In Lagos Pls - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cheap/affordable Hotels In Lagos Pls (10995 Views)

Affordable Hotels In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos / I Need Affordable Hotels Around Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja / Affordable Hotels In Maitama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap/affordable Hotels In Lagos Pls by Africason(m): 12:54am On Mar 06, 2009
I have a forum member on one of my forums asking abt the cheapest hotels in Lagos. Can some one pls help me out? Any ideas or experience(s)?
thnx.

this is the post: http://forums.africanewsonline.net/?topic=60.msg80;topicseen#msg80
Re: Cheap/affordable Hotels In Lagos Pls by clemG(m): 1:49pm On Sep 05, 2010
Orchid Hotels and Event Center is located at 700 metres from Chevron Roundabout, Ikota-Epe Expressway, Ikota-Lekki, Lagos. It is the best hotel with everything that can make your home away from home.

It is an hotel with maximum security, trained professional and customer's friendly.
Re: Cheap/affordable Hotels In Lagos Pls by chelseabmw(m): 10:24pm On Sep 05, 2010
^^^^^^^
do u ve their phone number?
Re: Cheap/affordable Hotels In Lagos Pls by hotbizStan: 8:34pm On Sep 07, 2010
Africason, The best way to know and find affordable/cheap hotels in Lagos or EVERY STATE in Nigeria is to call the hotels and find from them their hotel prices. Better still take their addresses and arrange a visit. Get both their phone numbers and addresses from http://tourismhotspotnigeria.com/WhereToStay.aspx .
Re: Cheap/affordable Hotels In Lagos Pls by Iretia(m): 10:55pm On Nov 16, 2010
Searching for hotel -the old way,
To find a good price at the best price in Lagos using the traditional method, you would probably need to
ask your friends, colleagues, neighbours, etc. You may eventually come up with a list of several hotels
across Lagos, however, you are still stuck with the stress of manually calling each hotel one after the
other to get their prices and compare. This would definitely cost you huge on phone cost, time and effort.

www.LagosLocation.com brings hundreds of these hotels and their prices into one single portal to give you
the benefit of price comparison. This offering ranges from budget to luxury five star hotels with regular
savings off the normal room rate for a variety of independent and branded hotels in Lagos.

Whether you travel to Lagos on business, or want a family friendly hotel room or a couple in need of a
romantic getaway in a cosy guest house or Hotel anywhere in Lagos, LagosLocation.com gives you
access to a huge range of hotels, the best hotel deals and cheapdiscount hotel prices across Lagos
that would suit your needs. Let LagosLocation.com do all the dull and boring work of checking
several hotel offerings in its database one by one for you and you take the glory.

Lagoslocation.com is the ONLY hotel search portal in Nigeria with integrated interactive Lagos street finder
where each hotel listed is reduced to an icon on an interactive street map of Lagos. This location is searchable.

Re: Cheap/affordable Hotels In Lagos Pls by olukojo: 11:00pm On Apr 05, 2013
chelseabmw: ^^^^^^^
do u ve their phone number?

hotbizStan: Africason, The best way to know and find affordable/cheap hotels in Lagos or EVERY STATE in Nigeria is to call the hotels and find from them their hotel prices. Better still take their addresses and arrange a visit. Get both their phone numbers and addresses from http://tourismhotspotnigeria.com/WhereToStay.aspx .

Some people are just bad in giving advise.

So if someone was in London or New York they should ring or go to each of the hotels in Lagos before they make a booking, That makes a lot of sense, great advice

For anyone looking to travel to Lagos or any city in Nigeria make sure you book online from a well known site and know where you will be staying before you travel

I booked from http://www.hostels247.com/LAGOS/ few times i been to Lagos
Re: Cheap/affordable Hotels In Lagos Pls by aliciasutcliffe: 9:05am On Dec 20, 2013
If you are looking for a very affordable hotels in Lagos Pls, then simply visit this page http://www.ninjabooker.com/ . In this site, you will find various hotels that will surely suits to your budget. Thanks! Have a great day.
Re: Cheap/affordable Hotels In Lagos Pls by aishade: 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2013
i recently went to an hotel around cement bus stop, its andy guest house,there services are really good, guest house is clean, 24 hours light, good customer service, great food, dry cleaning services and to top it their price is to beat. it is located at fisher street, cement bus stop. a try would definitely convince you.

(1) (Reply)

Canada To Lift Travel Ban On 10 African Nations, Boost Border Testing For COVID / Air Peace: FG Confirms That UAE Has Increased Flying Slots To 7 / Different Road Junctions & The Best Ways To Drive Through According To NHC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.