Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Nigerians Should Leave Me Alone - Keshi Reacts To His Sack - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerians Should Leave Me Alone - Keshi Reacts To His Sack (580 Views)

Usain Bolt Girlfriend Kasi Bennet Reacts To Cheating Scandal / Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians / Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Should Leave Me Alone - Keshi Reacts To His Sack by lizzy774: 9:06am On Jul 07, 2015
Former Super Eagle Coach has reacted to the comments made by Nigerians over his recent predicament after being relieved of his duties by the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF), Mr. Stephen Keshi has asked Nigerians to mind their own businesses and let him be.

“Please, I want Nigerians to leave me alone and allow me spend time with my family. The only thing on my mind now is to be with my family and I don’t want to be bothered with any matter associated with the Super Eagles."

“‘I want people to understand that I do not have anything on the Super Eagles. The only thing I want to do is be with my loved ones. Direct all your questions to Yusuf or whoever is coaching the team”, added the former Eagles captain.

http://ellezsandas..com/2015/07/nigerians-should-leave-me-alone-keshi.html?m=0

Re: Nigerians Should Leave Me Alone - Keshi Reacts To His Sack by ELTON123(m): 9:08am On Jul 07, 2015
angryI pity for him
Re: Nigerians Should Leave Me Alone - Keshi Reacts To His Sack by Brugo(m): 9:13am On Jul 07, 2015
The proudest super eagles coach ever. Even after poor performance he would still be forming superman. Good riddance.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Leave Me Alone - Keshi Reacts To His Sack by Princecalm(m): 9:16am On Jul 07, 2015
we understand your pain.

(1) (Reply)

Wimbledon 2015: Novak Djokovic Beats Roger Federer In Final / Incase You Don'tknow,suday Oliseh Is Now At Abuja To Sign Contract As New Super. / Emmanuel Frimpong Sent Off For Raised Finger After Monkey Chants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.