Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians (18009 Views)

Stephen Keshi Is Dead / Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians / Nigerians Should Leave Me Alone - Keshi Reacts To His Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians by oluwadanie1(m): 3:04am On Jul 07, 2015
Sacked Super Eagles coach Stephen Keshi has told Nigerians to leave him alone after being relieved of his duties by the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) at the weekend.

Speaking yesterday, the former Togo and Mali coach begged soccer fans to allow him rest with his family in the United State of America as he was no longer in charge of the national team.

Keshi urged fans to direct their questions on the Eagles to the assistant coach of the team, Abdulahi Yusuf, who will now work with head coach Shuaibu Amodu on an interim basis until a substantive coach is engaged by the NFF.

“Please, I want Nigerians to leave me alone and allow me spend time with my family. The only thing on my mind now is to be with my family and I don’t want to be bothered with any matter associated with the Super Eagles.

“‘I want people to understand that I do not have anything on the Super Eagles. The only thing I want to do is be with my loved ones. Direct all your questions to Yusuf or whoever is coaching the team”, added the former Eagles captain.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/leave-me-alone-keshi-tells-nigerians/

3 Likes

Re: Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 3:23am On Jul 07, 2015
Keshi don vex. Abeg make una leave am

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians by boboLIL(m): 3:31am On Jul 07, 2015
D man de frustrate 0h,,,,,Nigerians 0ya leave him al0ne

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 3:51am On Jul 07, 2015
Na so public office suppose be.

If to say we dey use like this dey disturb our politicians, 9ja no for dey where e dey today.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians by Chanchit: 3:58am On Jul 07, 2015
Hehehehehe! So na now you remember say you get family, when Nigerians dey beg you make u leave us you no get family that time?

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians by Chanchit: 4:08am On Jul 07, 2015
To be frank, I don't know how Keshi plans on retaining the ivorie coast job if he manages to get it, he thinks they would manage him like we've been doing over the years, even coaches that have a working "coaching" sense gets fired quicker than expected in ivorie coast, talkless of a greedy liability like him, e no consign them if you know GEJ, the person that adviced him to submit his cv for ivorie coast job wanted to get him fired, nd he succeeded.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians by vickylinco(m): 8:24am On Jul 07, 2015
how quick is it to forget our heroes!!!!
how quick is it to cast stones!!!
sometimes ago, we are crying keshi!!! keshi!!!. today, the story is not the same. don't forget that immediately after the victory, his immediate assistant was relieved. though am not his supporter; but I think this guy had paid his dues, let give him that respect and let him enjoy his leave. I bet you, we may not see someone like him again, he's a good coach. Those NFF guys thought they are doing us favour when we all know it is just for their selfish interest; they better not touch enyeama. Those guys are the worst board have seen. Nigerians don't always appreciate what they have

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians by oluwadanie1(m): 10:16am On Jul 07, 2015
vickylinco:
sometimes ago, we are crying keshi!!! keshi!!!. today, the story is not the same. don't forget that immediately after the victory, his immediate assistant was relieved. though am not his supporter; but I think this guy had paid his dues, let give him that respect and let him enjoy his leave. I bet you, we may not see someone like him again, he's a good coach. Those NFF guys thought they are doing us favour when we all know it is just for their selfish interest; they better not touch enyeama. Those guys are the worst board have seen. Nigerians don't always appreciate what they have

seriously, you nailed it

10 Likes

Re: Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians by jieta: 10:51am On Jul 07, 2015
Chanchit:
To be frank, I don't know how Keshi plans on retaining the ivorie coast job if he manages to get it, he thinks they would manage him like we've been doing over the years, even coaches that have a working "coaching" sense gets fired quicker than expected in ivorie coast, talkless of a greedy liability like him, e no consign them if you know GEJ, the person that adviced him to submit his cv for ivorie coast job wanted to get him fired, nd he succeeded.
when he won us the nations cup he was nt a lability

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians by kay29000(m): 10:56am On Jul 07, 2015
Lol! I understand the man. Nigerians are a tough bunch to satisfy. The guy gave his best and they kept criticising him. Now that he has been sacked, Nigerians should get off his back and let him be.

2 Likes

Re: Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 07, 2015
See Mumu... mtweeew..
Na NFF I blame...

2 Likes

Re: Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians by horlabiyi(m): 10:57am On Jul 07, 2015
Ok
Re: Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians by VickyRotex(f): 10:57am On Jul 07, 2015
But nobody hold you na. angry
Re: Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians by Chidexter(m): 10:58am On Jul 07, 2015
who can tell me how many times Nigeria have sacked keshi??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians by eleko1: 10:58am On Jul 07, 2015
tongue we don lif u alone,U too dnt come back.
Re: Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians by phlio(m): 10:59am On Jul 07, 2015
I deh pity d guy
Re: Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians by sukkot: 10:59am On Jul 07, 2015
ok na. baba keshi
Re: Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians by S0L0PEE0147(m): 10:59am On Jul 07, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Keshi don vex. Abeg make una leave am
D guy don vex no be play... Hahhahahaha
Re: Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 07, 2015
sad angry
Re: Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians by Dindondin(m): 11:00am On Jul 07, 2015
who dey hold him before?
Re: Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians by ApcSucks: 11:00am On Jul 07, 2015
vickylinco:
Re: Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians by Spaxon(f): 11:00am On Jul 07, 2015
we don leave u ooo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 07, 2015
This Keshi sha.

His middle name should be Sack.

Like Keshi Sack Ikechukwu.

He has been through a lot and should just coach another country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians by danpaul1(m): 11:01am On Jul 07, 2015
Farewell mr keshi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uk Pool Week 25 Fixed Draws / Is Nwankwo Kanu From Okija In Anambra State??? / No Nigerian Referees As FIFA Select 16 African Officials For 2018 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.