Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,199 members, 7,953,739 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:09 AM

I Got An STD From A Prostitute At The Age Of 12 - Charlyboy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Got An STD From A Prostitute At The Age Of 12 - Charlyboy (686 Views)

Linda Ikeji Sitting On Charlyboy's Lap / Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths / Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got An STD From A Prostitute At The Age Of 12 - Charlyboy by BabylonCruise(m): 9:08am On Jul 07, 2015
Controversial ex PMAN President, Charlyboy reveals his sex life while he was growing up, and makes a lot of shocking revelations.

Former PMAN President, Charles Oputa, popularly known as Charlyboy has a unique eccentric character which he has refused to outgrow despite being 64 years old. He went on his personal blog to discuss his sex life as a growing child.

According to him, he had a wild pleasure for sex. At the age of 10, he was being sexually abused by his nurse who kept playing with his genitals. According to him, he found it too pleasurable but had no idea of how to respond to it.

At the age of 12, he reportedly visited a local prostitute that gave him a parting gift of a Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) which gave him so much discomfort. Accoding to him, it was as if his 3rd leg was on fire. From there, he graduated into sleeping with women that were 10 years older than him at the age of 16 which prompted his mother to advise him to get married.

He had his first child at the tender age of 16. He later got married 3 years later. To him, he was too young to understand the central idea or value of marriage. He only saw marriage as an avenue to enjoy the unlimited pleasure of sex. This probably led to him getting married 3 times before finally settling with his current wife, Diana Oputa aka Lady D.

Charly Boy said he is matured enough to control his wild libido currently due to his acceptance of Buddhism as his religion. He also addressed the viral belief of his gay status in Nigeria which was a deliberate move on his path to wade off the unlimited attention he was getting from female folks.

"The controversial stunt and hype of being gay was my unorthodox way of beating off most of the women hanging around me, it was riduculous. As the hype gained momentum most of the women left me to myself, feeling that my sexual preference was different", he revealed.

Re: I Got An STD From A Prostitute At The Age Of 12 - Charlyboy by Houseofglam7(f): 9:10am On Jul 07, 2015
SMH
Re: I Got An STD From A Prostitute At The Age Of 12 - Charlyboy by phransix147(m): 9:13am On Jul 07, 2015
Baba Agbaya
Re: I Got An STD From A Prostitute At The Age Of 12 - Charlyboy by missbehave247(m): 9:15am On Jul 07, 2015
How did he know his age as @then

Anyway this is Nigeria
Re: I Got An STD From A Prostitute At The Age Of 12 - Charlyboy by donholy28(m): 9:15am On Jul 07, 2015
so na from childhood dem use pliers loose ur brain...nawah o
Re: I Got An STD From A Prostitute At The Age Of 12 - Charlyboy by missbehave247(m): 9:16am On Jul 07, 2015
How did he know his age as @then

Anyway this is Nigeria

Source
Re: I Got An STD From A Prostitute At The Age Of 12 - Charlyboy by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 07, 2015
phransix147:
Baba Agbaya
Lol.. that's the perfect description

(1) (Reply)

MTV Awards : Wizkid, AKA, Black Motion, Toofan, 2face Revealed As Performers / I Am Not Broke - Majek Fashek Finally Speaks / Iyanya Release Official Video Of Applaudise (DOWNLOAD NOW)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.