Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Issue resolved. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Issue resolved. (1190 Views)

Tugrow Has Delivered my Goods(Resolved) / GTB issue. (Resolved) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Issue resolved. by stoicism: 9:27am On Jul 07, 2015
RESOLVED
Re: Issue resolved. by phransix147(m): 9:35am On Jul 07, 2015
Oma shey o! (Wat a pity)
Re: Issue resolved. by meimoks(f): 9:38am On Jul 07, 2015
Maybe you should go and activate your zenith bank account in the interim
Re: Issue resolved. by Tintinnoty(m): 9:39am On Jul 07, 2015
Imagine a bank where you keep your hard earn money treating you with such impunity
Re: Issue resolved. by pharmagba: 9:46am On Jul 07, 2015
Sorry, maybe you may try my branch in Agidingbi Ikeja, they have been begging me to come and collect my ATM for the past 3months!! I told them I don't have time, they offer to bring to anywhere I may be around Ikeja I'm the one not just interested in that bank.
Re: Issue resolved. by Galads(m): 9:56am On Jul 07, 2015
Enterprise bank formerly spring bank. Very stupid bank, operated with them since 2006 up till 2012 and during this intervals, I had never had an atm card even if I had applied several times. will advice you to pull off your cash, go activate your zenith bank and at same time apply for atm, you get it 5 working days. Don't allow enterprise bank scatter your future o.
Re: Issue resolved. by eluquenson(m): 10:09am On Jul 07, 2015
So sorry, better change your bank, that would be the best.
Re: Issue resolved. by Rich4god(m): 10:20am On Jul 07, 2015
Transfer your cash to your zenith account and use their card for the admission process... Is it dat difficult.... I mean, how long does it take to reactivate your account with zenith...
Re: Issue resolved. by stoicism: 10:29am On Jul 07, 2015
meimoks:
Maybe you should go and activate your zenith bank account in the interim

thanks. One problem with that option is that the embassy will surely be skeptical of an account you reopened just to deposit money and print the statement. That for sure is a ground for refusal and that's why I am in pains
Re: Issue resolved. by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 07, 2015
Galads:
Enterprise bank formerly spring bank. Very stupid bank, operated with them since 2006 up till 2012 and during this intervals, I had never had an atm card even if I had applied several times. will advice you to pull off your cash, go activate your zenith bank and at same time apply for atm, you get it 5 working days. Don't allow enterprise bank scatter your future o.

This is why i still stick with GTB.

I think its too late now. The embassy would definitely reject his Zenith account as i think they look at how regularly money has been entering the account for the past six months. And since he hasn't been banking with Zenith for a while, its gonna cost him.
Re: Issue resolved. by stoicism: 10:36am On Jul 07, 2015
Galads:

I have done my research, Heritage Bank is a regional bank and a product of the remnant of that funny bank SOCIETIE GENERAL BANK (largely owned by late Dr. Olusola Saraki, the father of the Senate President Bukola Saraki) and now Heritage Bank has acquired Enterprise Bank. I wish I knew all this. I am at their main branch in Ilorin currently, there's a woman with her baby sitting and playing on the table their customer service unit and the guy is laughing as if he is at home playing with his son, the guy here just told me even the prepaid card isn't possible. Thanks
Re: Issue resolved. by crystalzoe: 10:38am On Jul 07, 2015
pls go and reactivate Ur zenith acct or open a new acct with anoda bank. First bank will give u an ATM card on d spot and I think ecobank also does so
Re: Issue resolved. by stoicism: 10:45am On Jul 07, 2015
Harbioollah:

I think its too late now. The embassy would definitely reject his Zenith account as i think they look at how regularly money has been entering the account for the past six months. And since he hasn't been banking with Zenith for a while, its gonna cost him.

I am delighted to know that you understand my plight. How can a bank be like this ? Imagine a bank that should serve the purpose of helping you achieve your goals and dreams is now your debacle.
Re: Issue resolved. by Galads(m): 10:51am On Jul 07, 2015
Harbioollah:

GT bank, hmmmm I hate that bank also, I opened a dorm Acct, when I was depositing money into it, there was no problem, but when I wanted to withdraw plenty problem arise stating I need to bring another guarantor. Same time I opened a dorm Acct, I opened a savings account and filled atm form. For 2years being waiting to get my card I even tire to go the bank. After 2yrs The Acct became dormant and I decided I should go apply and reactivate the account since Ecobank is another foolish bank and the atm keeps disappointing me when I need it the most. After spending up to 1hr on queue, the stupid lady said my voters card won't work in reactivating my account and I can't apply for atm till I reactivate which I need international passport to reactivate. What if I don't have international passport? My opinion, Nigerian banks are all rubbish when compared to international counterparts. Customer care is Zero, most of their agents don't even know anything about services.
he has paid tuition, and all they need now is funds in his account and an atm card to show he can withdraw from the account when he travels. If he needs to attach bank statement, he can get a statement from spring bank and try explaining he needed a reliable bank that is why he wants to use zenith bank atm since both account carries same name.
Re: Issue resolved. by skillip(m): 12:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
@Op, I think you should print your statment of account from Enterprise bank first, then transfer to Zenith and get your ATM card, you can then take both to the embassy for your interview and explain your reasons for doing so.
Hope this helps if at all. All the best!

1 Like

Re: Issue resolved. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
Galads:

GT bank, hmmmm I hate that bank also, I opened a dorm Acct, when I was depositing money into it, there was no problem, but when I wanted to withdraw plenty problem arise stating I need to bring another guarantor. Same time I opened a dorm Acct, I opened a savings account and filled atm form. For 2years being waiting to get my card I even tire to go the bank. After 2yrs The Acct became dormant and I decided I should go apply and reactivate the account since Ecobank is another foolish bank and the atm keeps disappointing me when I need it the most. After spending up to 1hr on queue, the stupid lady said my voters card won't work in reactivating my account and I can't apply for atm till I reactivate which I need international passport to reactivate. What if I don't have international passport? My opinion, Nigerian banks are all rubbish when compared to international counterparts. Customer care is Zero, most of their agents don't even know anything about services.
he has paid tuition, and all they need now is funds in his account and an atm card to show he can withdraw from the account when he travels. If he needs to attach bank statement, he can get a statement from spring bank and try explaining he needed a reliable bank that is why he wants to use zenith bank atm since both account carries same name.

Funny enough, i havnt had any problems with GTB except of course when they threw away my account opening form years ago for being underage.

Your analysis doesnt work that way at the embassy. It will only lead to more ground for refusal.

@stoicism, have you tried contacting the embassy about the possibility of opening a blocked account? I know the German embassy accepts that and since Czech republic is also a schengen country, they might explore the options.

(1) (Reply)

... / Konga.com Is So Annoying. / Need Plastic Packaging Company/dealers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.