Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

LOL!! Russell Wilson Refuses To Have Sex With Ciara - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / LOL!! Russell Wilson Refuses To Have Sex With Ciara (836 Views)

Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu / Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her / Davido Spotted Chilling With Ciara's Baby Daddy Future Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LOL!! Russell Wilson Refuses To Have Sex With Ciara by 360musicng(m): 10:15am On Jul 07, 2015
Russell Wilson has gone public with his relationship with Ciara. He also just told the world about an interesting aspect of that relationship: They’re not having sex.

Why? Because of God.

The Seahawks quarterback broke down his decision not to engage in pre-material fun with R&B star during an interview with The Rock Church’s Miles McPherson:

“She was on tour, she was traveling. I was looking at her in the mirror. She was in the dressing room getting ready to go before she went on stage, and she was sitting there, and God spoke to me and said, ‘I need you to lead her.’ And I was like, ‘Really?’ And he was like, ‘No, I want you to lead her.’ So I told her, ‘What would you do if we took all of that extra stuff off the table and just did it Jesus’ way?’ And she was relieved.”

Wilson then clarified his heterosexuality and Ciara’s attractiveness with this comment:

“I ain’t going to lie to you all now,” he said, to the laughter of the crowd. “I need you all to pray for us. I know you’ve seen her on the screen. If there’s a 10, she’s a 15.”

Needless to say, Ciara’s ex Future is laying the pipe to all the chicks he’s presently “dating.”

konji go dey hol ciara well well oh grin grin grin grin grin

JOIN OUR BBM CHANNEL : http://www.bbm.com/bbm/en/add-channel.html?bbmInviteId=C001DB2CC

Re: LOL!! Russell Wilson Refuses To Have Sex With Ciara by may01(f): 10:21am On Jul 07, 2015
Good for them smiley

1 Like

Re: LOL!! Russell Wilson Refuses To Have Sex With Ciara by 360musicng(m): 10:24am On Jul 07, 2015
may01:
Good for them smiley

can you be in such relationship?
Re: LOL!! Russell Wilson Refuses To Have Sex With Ciara by may01(f): 10:31am On Jul 07, 2015
post=35580794:

Definitely
Re: LOL!! Russell Wilson Refuses To Have Sex With Ciara by Akeelahtunez(m): 10:41am On Jul 07, 2015
Wat sum artist don't understand is its not abt d rounds of sex or d amount of money d guy has or can spend,but in d lil ways he proves he loves and deserves u
Re: LOL!! Russell Wilson Refuses To Have Sex With Ciara by Akeelahtunez(m): 10:43am On Jul 07, 2015
post=35580794:

Ciara as bin in several sex filled relationships &wat has all of dem landed into? @least dis is a new kind of idea wich wud definitely workout

(1) (Reply)

Bruce Jenner Officially Changes Name To Caitlyn Marie / Peter Of PSQUARE And Ozone Of E2e Who Sings Better? / See What Miley Cyrus Posted On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.