Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:08 AM

10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time (93903 Views)

Sexiest Nollywood Actors In 2017 (Photos) / Top 10 Most Fashionable Nollywood Actresses Of 2015 / Ten Highest Paid Nollywood Actresses Of All Of Time! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by justmenoni: 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
Op is so bias lol...what abt mama G?
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 09, 2015
VickyRotex:
Who has seen the Billboard for "Okon goes to Church" in Abuja? cheesy cheesy

Can't remember the name of the Church that invited him. undecided
i have o, saw it just last week and i felt really really bad. That particular Pastor brings movie stars to his Church only to attract members, as if God is no longer the reason we go to Church. hmmmmmmmm
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by VickyRotex(f): 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
VenusBetty:
i have o, saw it just last week and i felt really really bad. That particular Pastor brings movie stars to his Church only to attract members, as if God is no longer the reason we go to Church. hmmmmmmmm

Oh really, he does that?

Don't even know him.

So many churches, turned business centres in disguise.
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by ajalaolanr(m): 4:00am On Jul 18, 2015
Rick9:
Have you watched Tortoise ?

No sir!
Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by Rick9(m): 7:06am On Jul 19, 2015
ajalaolanr:

No sir!
that's why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time by Diana78: 10:09am On Mar 06, 2021
Diana is a premium beauty and glamour model and actress of Nigerian origin. Diana has walked the runway for top agencies and has featured in Television Commercial for various international brands.

She renders topnotch professional modeling services to brands and fashion industry nationwide and internationally. She also helps agencies scouts for talented creatives in the industry and location for set production.

---
Contact number: 08061388655
Profile: [url]Somtochukwu.com.ng/about-me[/url]

#modelinnigeria #nigeriamodel #televisoncommercialmodel #tvcmodel #actress #acorinnigeria #lagosmodels #creativescout #luxuryusher #premiumusherinlagos #premiummodelnigeria #glamourmodel #premiumusherinnigeria #hostessessinlagos #locationscoutinnigeria #fashionmodel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Daniel D'Third Dead: The Swimming Pool In D'banj's House That Drowned His Son / Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.