Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Having Problem Adsense?? Im Here To Help You. No Scam. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Having Problem Adsense?? Im Here To Help You. No Scam. (277 Views)

Cmedics is Legit and Adsense Increase Earning Trick Is No Scam / Help: I'm Having Problem Applying For Adsense (photos) / Having Problem With Your Hosting Provider - Beta Host Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Having Problem Adsense?? Im Here To Help You. No Scam. by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 07, 2015
Hello guys,
I'm a blogger and a freelancer like some of you here.
I don't rely on one source and that's what keeps me going.
I'm sure many people have problem with AdSense here.
Some of you passed the first stage and you got evicted at the second stage. Some didn't even pass the first stage at all despite all your effort.
Well today, I'm here to help just 6 people having problem with ADSENSE.
I will create an adsense account for you through YouTube (I'm sure you all know this trick).
Yea,but what I wanna do for you is to help you show ads on your blog using that Youtube-gotten Adsense account. (I mean the adsense you got thru YouTube).
Normally, adsense account gotten from YouTube doesn't show on any site except YouTube,
But i will do it for you and your ads will not show blank ads like it use to.
Like I said, I will help just 6 Pple.

Others will pay higher price.
No scam here and if you think you don't need this,you can continue waiting for adsense approval.
I'm sure many will wait for months at the end,you might not get it.

Contact me on 09032203530 if you wanna start making money and stop waiting for adsense.

first 6 people get it cheap.

(1) (Reply)

Google Vs Climaxbox - Nairalanders / Twitter Is Currently Down Worldwide / Meta Tag Analyzer - Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.