Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos (41996 Views)

Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) / Teenage Girl Arraigned For Luring Her Girlfriend For Gang-raping / 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by shachris02: 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
VickyRotex:

And I'm saying, you can't be so sure she jilted any of them. You can't even be so sure, she knew any of them. Don't conclude undecided

you too don't conclude that she's all innocent.
Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
nicerichard05:

if she happens to be my kids sis, beliv me i would as these qstns, cos it is fun ny how dey bundle her inside keke without a gun and she couldnt scream and also how did the fone get to the hand of the guys in d first place, probably she plays with dem too much.

my frnd tins do not just happen, just tin of all d gals in orile why did dey choose her?[/b]

Hey dumb dumb!

There is no excuse for molestation. The type of relationship she had with them is irrelevant! Kapish!

There is no denial that she maybe lying about the whole thing. But for you to conveninetly present a single side to this story, you should kill yourself:S

3 Likes

Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by francizy(m): 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
Rapists should be killed already!

It's bad enough when one goat rapès a girl, talk more four goats!
Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by VickyRotex(f): 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
shachris02:

Conclude?

I haven't even made a comment on the post. I don't conclude on such stories.
Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by willibounce1(m): 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
The population in this country is too much and increasing by the day.

Why not kill confirmed criminals and rapist after thorough investigation and assurance that they guilty. This will help reduce the population. How can criminals, rapist, hired killers, murderers be living and adding up to the population? Why keep them in jail and waste government money maintaining them.

Abeg waste them sharply.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
Demon posessed imbecillic boys. I feel 4 d poor girl oooooo
Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by 20thAccountLOL: 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
Swagk101:
grin grin
abeg make dem no hear Ooo undecided

*run out of thread*
Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by francizy(m): 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
shachris02:

Stop justifying evil so that it won't befall your children. Whatever the girl did, does it worth being raped by four demonic he-goats?

2 Likes

Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
nicerichard05:
really, this ccan not be true, they put her in a keke and she couldnt shout for people to notice? i hate it wen gals lie abt bleeping, probably she was expecting to bleep one guy buh the others showed up. anyway its non of my business, she has already been bleeped and the seal has been broken. grin cheesy
Wetin dey worry u sef? How cud u say such?

1 Like

Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by tsdarkside(m): 3:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
i dont understand....which type of rubbish is this....?? angry angry angry angry
Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by francizy(m): 3:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
shachris02:
the girl must have jilted them. Too bad.

Girls if you know you do not like a guy, don't lead them on. Some guys just can't be friendzoned while you are chopping their money...in Psaure's voice.

May God have mercy on you! If this is your comment, I pray you say this same thing to whoever rapes your child.

What a world full of demons.

2 Likes

Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by Swagk101(m): 3:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
halfrica:
as long as am done watching the youtube version or a prototype done by ur sister sure i wud let u My post wasnt directed to u or are u related to any of the rapist undecided
Shut d fuc.k up & bring ur dirty asss over here tongue
Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by shachris02: 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
francizy:

Stop justifying evil so that it won't befall your children. Whatever the girl did, does it worth being raped by four demonic he-goats?

i am not justifying any evil. All i am saying is 'if you do anyhow, you go see anyhow'

Let's not conclude till we hear the other side of the story from the guys.
Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
Swagk101:
Shut d fuc.k up & bring ur dirty asss over here tongue
i dont understand why no matter where perverts are they are always outstanding
*adjusts her sexy gown* fu_@k u and ur dead dick tongue
Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by nicerichard05: 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
Insidous:

Hey dumb dumb!

There is no excuse for molestation. The type of relationship she had with them is irrelevant! Kapish!

There is no denial that she maybe lying about the whole thing. But for you to conveninetly present a single side to this story, you should kill yourself:S

I CAN SEE HOW LOW YOU THINKING FACULTY IS. I NEVER SUPPORTED RAPE AND I WILL NEVER SUPPORT IT. ALL I AM SAYING IS THAT D GAL SHOULD AS WELL COME OUT WITH THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY. MUGUU
Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by mayorkyzo: 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
Young03:
virgin ke?
You think everyone is loosed like ya sisters and future daughters....fool sad

1 Like

Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by nicerichard05: 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Wetin dey worry u sef? How cud u say such?

SEE I NEVER SUPPORTED RAPE AND I WILL NEVER SUPPORT IT. WAT I AM SAYING IS THAT THE GAL SHOULD COME OUT WITH THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY
Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by andyanders: 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
I think a death sentence on all rapists should be the best option in order to reduce this act of raping by men.
Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by tsdarkside(m): 3:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
shachris02:

i am not justifying any evil. All i am saying is 'if you do anyhow, you go see anyhow'

yea....in such a situation the woman is always right....no need to ask those 4 infidels........
Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by Swagk101(m): 3:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
halfrica:
[s]i dont understand why no matter where perverts are they are always outstanding
*adjusts her sexy gown* fu_@k u and ur dead dick [/s]tongue
Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
nicerichard05:

I CAN SEE HOW LOW YOU THINKING FACULTY IS. I NEVER SUPPORTED RAPE AND I WILL NEVER SUPPORT IT. ALL I AM SAYING IS THAT D GAL SHOULD AS WELL COME OUT WITH THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY. MUGUU
Dumb dumb!

When you are done fooling yourself, you can start to embrace the sad truth that you are a pervertgrin

2 Likes

Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by francizy(m): 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
shachris02:

There is no other side of the story. Four beasts can't rapé a minor and almost kill, then you want to hear the other side of the story. Even one man rape is going to have a very bad psychological effect on an adult, talk more a minor raped by four. Guy fear God abeg.

2 Likes

Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by shachris02: 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
tsdarkside:

yea....in such a situation the woman is always right....no need to ask those 4 infidels........

and it is fair, is it? These people using feminism to defraud us.
Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
[quote author=Swagk101 post=35592746][/quote] grin u just proved me ryt *fish*
Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by shachris02: 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
francizy:

There is no other side of the story. Four beasts can't rapé a minor and almost kill, then you want to hear the other side of the story. Even one man rape is going to have a very bad psychological effect on an adult, talk more a minor raped by four. Guy fear God abeg.

That is her own side of the story. I've seen where a man was almost lynched by a mob because he tried to collect a phone he bought for his ex girlfriend from her. The girl shouted 'thief' and a mob descended on her.

I have seen where a girl accused my friend, her ex of being a cultist that is after her, because they guy caught her in the room of another student. My friend almost got rusticated. Girls lie, ALOT.
Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by tsdarkside(m): 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
shachris02:

and it is fair, is it? These people using feminism to defraud us.

yea..it is fair...we men suppose to be protecting this women,not finding stvpid excussis to rape them...she is a daughter of a man....is like you dont respect the father....
Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by teasel: 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
shachris02:

seriously? you think they just picked up a random girl that one of them accidently was 'dragging' a phone with?

Someone is just not telling the whole truth. You do not conclude a story from one side man. Raping is bad but sometimes some girls just do worst things that some girls just can't let slide.

How dare you justify rape.
Oh! I get it. You must be a product of one.
Animal.

1 Like

Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by nicerichard05: 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
Insidous:

Dumb dumb!

When you are done fooling yourself, you can start to embrace the sad truth that you are a pervertgrin

GUESS YOU ARE THE BIGGESSTTT FOOOL HERE, YOU FIND IT DIFFICULT TO COMPREHEND. ASSSSSSHOLE
Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by Swagk101(m): 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
halfrica:
grin u just proved me ryt *fish*
Ain't u tired of quoting moi? Anyways, let's do dis ish on a lowkey. wink
Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by shachris02: 4:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
teasel:

How dare you justify rape.
Oh! I get it. You must be a product of one.
Animal.

ediot. Give the other party a chance to defend themselves before you conclude that it is a rape case.
Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
Swagk101:
Ain't u tired of quoting moi? Anyways, let's do dis ish on a lowkey. wink
grin i am sturborn and i dont give up easily
Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by teasel: 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
shachris02:

ediot. Give the other party a chance to defend themselves before you conclude that it is a rape case.

Just shut up, you daft pig.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Who Pretends To Be Mad, Caught With Charms, POS And Live Tortoise In Lagos / Failed Armed Robbery Incident In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Man Stabbed To Death In Imo By Landlord & Children Days To His Wedding (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.