Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,083 members, 7,814,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos (41994 Views)

Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) / Teenage Girl Arraigned For Luring Her Girlfriend For Gang-raping / 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by ruffDiamond: 11:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
grin >:
20thAccountLOL:
no me talk dat one Ooo!

btw, mention any ashawo u knw here undecided

konji dey hol me
grin grin we.rey , Ok ,mycozzy and ashilov cheesy hahahah
Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by Felitsa187(f): 11:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
THEY SHUD BE CASTRATED!!!!!!!!! angry sad angry angry angry angry sad
Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by Missmossy(f): 12:31am On Jul 08, 2015
Heartless guys!!! Jeez this is so damn inhuman and agonizing. Like she isn't human.

They should be stoned to death asap, sons of the devil.
Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by delishpot: 12:37am On Jul 08, 2015
nicerichard05:
really, this ccan not be true, they put her in a keke and she couldnt shout for people to notice? i hate it wen gals lie abt bleeping, probably she was expecting to bleep one guy buh the others showed up. anyway its non of my business, she has already been bleeped and the seal has been broken. grin cheesy

RAPIST ALERT. Easy to spot a rapist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by nicerichard05: 12:51am On Jul 08, 2015
delishpot:

RAPIST ALERT. Easy to spot a rapist.

Mind u never nd would never support rape, jst sayn d gal needs to come out wit tthe true sstory
Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by ing4laif(m): 5:00am On Jul 08, 2015
I BE 16 YEARS ... IF U TOUCH MY THING O, I GO TELL MUMMY O!
Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by Bambizzle4k4556: 5:42am On Jul 08, 2015
shachris02:
the girl must have jilted them. Too bad.

Girls if you know you do not like a guy, don't lead them on. Some guys just can't be friendzoned while you are chopping their money...in Psaure's voice.

So does that justify there action? So because u were frndzoned and your money eaaten that's why u should commit ssuch?
Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by delishpot: 6:49am On Jul 08, 2015
nicerichard05:

Mind u never nd would never support rape, jst sayn d gal needs to come out wit tthe true sstory

Ok sir. So to you, if she planned to sleep with 1 and 3 extra came out, its not rape ba? Look your comment lacks sympathy and understanding and you are blaming a young girl for being rapped. Karma may put you in her position tomorrow. Today its her and judges like you will release those men tomorrow they will strike close to your home and I hope you get this same treatment you have given to tgis young girl whose virginity was taken in such a painful way and her body abused. What she experienced is the fear of every woman. And you think its amusing?

1 Like

Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by 20thAccountLOL: 7:30am On Jul 08, 2015
ruffDiamond:
grin >: grin grin we.rey , Ok ,mycozzy and ashilov cheesy hahahah
Naxo Una dey fear reach?

what happened to writing the correct username undecided

dem dey fear ashawos shocked come on, mention d correct names tongue
Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by anikeadey: 7:52am On Jul 08, 2015
nicerichard05:
really, this ccan not be true, they put her in a keke and she couldnt shout for people to notice? i hate it wen gals lie abt bleeping, probably she was expecting to bleep one guy buh the others showed up. anyway its non of my business, she has already been bleeped and the seal has been broken. grin cheesy
you are maad, it's obvious you're a rapist. May ur daughter, wife, sisters and girl friend be raped so you know how it feels. Oloriburuku, ewu gambia
Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by anikeadey: 8:02am On Jul 08, 2015
shachris02:

i am not justifying any evil. All i am saying is 'if you do anyhow, you go see anyhow'

Let's not conclude till we hear the other side of the story from the guys.
you are stuupid, may your sisters, wife, daughters, girl friends experienced such in jesus name. I'm sure you are a rapist. No matter what the girl must have done, she doesn't deserve to be raped.
Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by bebeke: 10:05am On Jul 08, 2015
Rapist, rape No more atleast for the sake of the punishment
cry cry.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by graciousolo(m): 11:08am On Jul 08, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I know say if Igbo make d list na IMO state!
We dash yellowbar imo state.
U must be from Enugu or Anambra na una be d north of the east... Always discriminating even with fellow tribesmen. This is why Biafra remains a joke!!!
Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by Awesomeking: 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
Missmossy:
Heartless guys!!! Jeez this is so damn inhuman and agonizing. Like she isn't human.

They should be stoned to death asap, sons of the devil.
exactly,but castrated first.
Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by Awesomeking: 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
nicerichard05:

thats the freaking true story fella,the fact that they kept calling and telling her not to reveal it to anyone while she was in the police station filing a report is enough proof
Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by Yehman(m): 8:27am On Jul 26, 2015
free2ryhme:

Wow it is interesting to note that your mental capacity can't go beyond the word "J"

How sad undecided
The last time I checked I didn't curse anybody
Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 27, 2017
nicerichard05:

You are insensitive and disgusting.
Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by nicerichard05: 11:54am On Apr 27, 2017
missomo:

You are a fool
Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by nicerichard05: 11:55am On Apr 27, 2017
missomo:

You are a fooll
Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by nicerichard05: 12:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
missomo:

u nor get sense at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded / Man Who Pretends To Be Mad, Caught With Charms, POS And Live Tortoise In Lagos / Failed Armed Robbery Incident In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.