Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,600 members, 7,955,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:40 PM

Where Youtube, Radio And Tv Adverts Are Made. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Youtube, Radio And Tv Adverts Are Made. (455 Views)

Emmanuel Nwafor Of Alternative Adverts Is A Criminal! He Took Away My Money! / Jumia, Konga, Learn From Orijin, Superior Product Beats Adverts / MTN CallerFeel Adverts Portraying Nigerian Ladies In A Bad Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Youtube, Radio And Tv Adverts Are Made. by Afromano: 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
So you want to watch a video online and you see this nice advert that plays for a few seconds before you are allowed to proceed, or you hear nice adverts playing on Radio/TV all the time and you wonder how you too can get your services to these places. Well stop wondering:

To achieve this you only need US and your checkbook.

Based on what you're selling/doing we would write a script for you and produce foreign-style-but-Nigerian voice overs, while our partners in another firm would handle the graphics aspect. The end result; your very own top-notch advert (Audio or visual)

Charles, our script writer says: I have been writing scripts for adverts (TV, RADIO, INTERNET) as well as presentations for over 5 years. I have worked with top brands such as MTN NIGERIA, AIRTEL and also written scripts for federal government awareness campaigns and other private bodies. I am a professional and my response time is always prompt (usually within 48hours) so that your projects can levitate that soon.

We specialize on creating top quality audio (voices and background sounds) for you, but our team of partners can combine to bring your full imaginations to life. Give it a go on +2348134963084

Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Contact Center Business How Viable / Why You Should Be Considerate To Roadside Sellers / Why You Are Not Making Money In Mini Importation Biz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.