Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:33 AM

Fraud Inquiry - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fraud Inquiry (2124 Views)

Fraud At Federal Morgage Bank Of Nigeria / Uber Taxi Business Inquiry / Ex-bankers Jailed 91 Years Over N114.6m Fraud (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud Inquiry by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
is direct bank savers a fraudulent firm?

one of my female friends has been vigorously appealing to me to signup for the business opportunity offered by this firm, but it seems too ludicrous to me. she said if i register with N5500, and someone registers under me, my account will be credited to the tune of N4000 and i will be subsequently paid N4000 on a monthly basis after recruiting a minimum of two persons. I would like the people on this platform who are capable, to help investigate this firm and report if they are legit or just another fraudulent firm solely charged with the aim of defrauding Nigerians of their hard earned money. Thanks in advance

cc seun, lalastical

1 Like

Re: Fraud Inquiry by otunbavirus(m): 1:12am On Sep 30, 2015
It's real sir!
Slonge2:
is direct bank savers a fraudulent firm?

one of my female friends has been vigorously appealing to me to signup for the business opportunity offered by this firm, but it seems too ludicrous to me. she said if i register with N5500, and someone registers under me, my account will be credited to the tune of N4000 and i will be subsequently paid N4000 on a monthly basis after recruiting a minimum of two persons. I would like the people on this platform who are capable, to help investigate this firm and report if they are legit or just another fraudulent firm solely charged with the aim of defrauding Nigerians of their hard earned money. Thanks in advance

cc seun, lalastical

(1) (Reply)

Fiverr Leveraging Project> Read Carefully And Join Now. / How Elon Musk Became A Billionaire From Being A Poor South African Boy / Furniture : Abuja & Everywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.