Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Green Snake Chases New Magistrate Out Of Court Chamber In Lagos - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Green Snake Chases New Magistrate Out Of Court Chamber In Lagos (46587 Views)

Free German Dual Vocational Training-lagos Chamber Of Commerce / Lacasera Yet To Recall 700 Dismissed Workers In Spite Of Court’s Order / Magistrate, How Is It Pls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Green Snake Chases New Magistrate Out Of Court Chamber In Lagos by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
Sue the snake nah
Re: Green Snake Chases New Magistrate Out Of Court Chamber In Lagos by megastarjec(m): 6:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
MosakuAW:

Make the guy no fear his new place of work ooo.

There is nothing spiritual about the snake, if there was nobody will be able to kill the snake.

The snake just came to seek refuge, since there is bush near the court room.

I know we Africans will tag this to alot of things.

It is well.

You are absolutely right. there is nothing mysterious. cut the bushes, there shall be no snake simple.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Green Snake Chases New Magistrate Out Of Court Chamber In Lagos by tsdarkside(m): 6:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
hahahaha.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Green Snake Chases New Magistrate Out Of Court Chamber In Lagos by tsdarkside(m): 6:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
megastarjec:

You are absolutely right. there is nothing mysterious. cut the bushes, there shall be no snake simple.

hahahaha grin grin grin grin...i read fear in your writing....
Re: Green Snake Chases New Magistrate Out Of Court Chamber In Lagos by opedaydydx9(m): 6:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
lalasticlala:

The court is located near the airport compound which had
been over grown by weeds over the years
am not sure u guys read the context atall
Re: Green Snake Chases New Magistrate Out Of Court Chamber In Lagos by tsdarkside(m): 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
opedaydydx9:
am not sure u guys read the context atall

i still smell fear...hehehehe..... grin grin grin grin
Re: Green Snake Chases New Magistrate Out Of Court Chamber In Lagos by meforyou1(m): 7:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
Old news. Fashola is former governor
Re: Green Snake Chases New Magistrate Out Of Court Chamber In Lagos by tsdarkside(m): 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
look...the day we stop believen signs...than we are screwed!!!!!

you just need to calculate the signs well..... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Green Snake Chases New Magistrate Out Of Court Chamber In Lagos by iukpe: 7:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
The Magistrate should look into the fumigation records of the court premises.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Green Snake Chases New Magistrate Out Of Court Chamber In Lagos by anonimi: 7:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
cramjones:
Another evidence of the failed nation that GEJ and past leaders left us. A whole "learned" justice is not educated enough to know that 99% of green snakes are poisonous. What a country!

-CramJones

Na so you dull reach abi you overdose on your drugs ni
Re: Green Snake Chases New Magistrate Out Of Court Chamber In Lagos by oshinadekunle(m): 7:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
No checking point for court ni
Re: Green Snake Chases New Magistrate Out Of Court Chamber In Lagos by tsdarkside(m): 7:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
anonimi:

Na so you dull reach abi you overdose on your drugs ni

who invented this word,dullard,was it a igbo guy??

i dont even care...what do you understand under dull??

i want to understand what you are calling me...be fair.............
Re: Green Snake Chases New Magistrate Out Of Court Chamber In Lagos by Jj222(f): 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
MosakuAW:

There is nothing spiritual or mysterious about the snake. If there was, nobody will be able to kill the snake.

The snake just came to seek refuge, since there are bushes near the court room.

It is well.
you are right is because of the bush around the court room. nolong thing.
Re: Green Snake Chases New Magistrate Out Of Court Chamber In Lagos by ahamonyeka(m): 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
Picture of the snake or it never happened abi is there nobody with phone with camera?
Re: Green Snake Chases New Magistrate Out Of Court Chamber In Lagos by Khd95(m): 7:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
If u cant win court case wit money sure u can wit sum earthly creature.

grin grin grin
Re: Green Snake Chases New Magistrate Out Of Court Chamber In Lagos by kingsleyuk2003(m): 7:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
exemen:
well.... no b ordinary snake b that ..... na ejo aye...............
Funny Die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Green Snake Chases New Magistrate Out Of Court Chamber In Lagos by Baroba(m): 7:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
MosakuAW:

There is nothing spiritual or mysterious about the snake. If there was, nobody will be able to kill the snake.

The snake just came to seek refuge, since there are bushes near the court room.

It is well.

Thank you, I bet you its one of those non venomous snakes you find in green grasses.. Bush men
Re: Green Snake Chases New Magistrate Out Of Court Chamber In Lagos by beyoncausme: 7:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
green snakes are friendly.....
Re: Green Snake Chases New Magistrate Out Of Court Chamber In Lagos by ShoBabba(m): 7:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
Precious91:
I believe the defendant should be asked grin.
when men are running from snakeWhere are nairaland's snake killers?Someone killed a green snake not too ago
Re: Green Snake Chases New Magistrate Out Of Court Chamber In Lagos by mechanics(m): 8:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
Dats serious, dey shud do something abt d bush within d court.
Re: Green Snake Chases New Magistrate Out Of Court Chamber In Lagos by xtervaganza(m): 8:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
One smart pastor/imam will capitalise on this to swell his corrupt pocket.

Everything is spiritual in Nigeria.
Re: Green Snake Chases New Magistrate Out Of Court Chamber In Lagos by TheAdvocate(m): 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
And this made front page?!!!

Dairiz goat o!
Re: Green Snake Chases New Magistrate Out Of Court Chamber In Lagos by exemen: 9:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
kingsleyuk2003:

Funny Die
smiles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Green Snake Chases New Magistrate Out Of Court Chamber In Lagos by Pamelayoung: 10:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
McEwen:
pics or.. angry

U don't believe
Re: Green Snake Chases New Magistrate Out Of Court Chamber In Lagos by opedaydydx9(m): 10:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
tsdarkside:

i still smell fear...hehehehe..... grin grin grin grin
lmbo
Re: Green Snake Chases New Magistrate Out Of Court Chamber In Lagos by Felitsa187(f): 11:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
Dharniel:
God save am, i sure say dem send the snake...
Typical Nigerian mentality. Smh!
Re: Green Snake Chases New Magistrate Out Of Court Chamber In Lagos by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 08, 2015
it is just a snake people... nothing to fear.
Re: Green Snake Chases New Magistrate Out Of Court Chamber In Lagos by architez: 2:11am On Jul 08, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Green snake is not harmful.

Really. I learn something new on nairaland everyday.
Could u elaborate please? What color is harmful?
Re: Green Snake Chases New Magistrate Out Of Court Chamber In Lagos by Teekrayne(m): 3:20am On Jul 08, 2015
The snake only came to say hi na........ Why must u flee for an ordinary snake! Ejo lasan....... What of if u con see lion
Re: Green Snake Chases New Magistrate Out Of Court Chamber In Lagos by dataland: 7:23am On Jul 08, 2015
Cheapest Mtn data bundle ever at give away price

Buy mtn data valid for a month
check my profile for more details
Re: Green Snake Chases New Magistrate Out Of Court Chamber In Lagos by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 08, 2015
Felitsa187:

Typical Nigerian mentality. Smh!

yeah, typical. it would be hard to think of it as a coincidence though it's possible.
proudly nigerian...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onoja Joy: Kogi Female Traffic Warden Goes Viral For Good Reason (photos) / Lagos State Is Recruiting For Primary School Teachers / The Biggest Mistake I See On Resumes - Google Head Of HR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.