Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

"Selfie" Are An Abomination In The Eyes Of The Lord. POPE FRANCIS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Selfie" Are An Abomination In The Eyes Of The Lord. POPE FRANCIS (1646 Views)

Homosexuality: An Abomination / Women Pastors Are Abomination In The Sight Of God / It Is An Abomination For Divorcees To Remarry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Selfie" Are An Abomination In The Eyes Of The Lord. POPE FRANCIS by Mekybliss(f): 6:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
First when I saw this, thought it was just a joke. But after reading this I felt really bad. Seriously what is the world turning into?? http://realnewsrightnow.com/2015/07/06/pope-francis-god-has-instructed-me-to-revise-the-ten-commandments/
Re: "Selfie" Are An Abomination In The Eyes Of The Lord. POPE FRANCIS by Sugahylz(f): 6:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
Some of ds things you said he said are not exactly clear to me oh "....the 7th commandment prohibiting adultery and, among other things, homosexuality, has been removed entirely...."
Nah...the pope couldn't have said that. Chineke ekwena ihe ojo!!
Re: "Selfie" Are An Abomination In The Eyes Of The Lord. POPE FRANCIS by jantofubu(m): 6:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
9ja gals wnt find it funny o
Sugahylz:
Re: "Selfie" Are An Abomination In The Eyes Of The Lord. POPE FRANCIS by Snowprince306(m): 12:25am On Jul 08, 2015
The bible said if you add or sub-tract from the bible your life would be cut-short.

WHO SAY BIBLE NO CORRECT NA IM KNOW OH!

Na so I talk reach oh
Re: "Selfie" Are An Abomination In The Eyes Of The Lord. POPE FRANCIS by TheRealAdonye(m): 5:33am On Jul 08, 2015
They've come again
Re: "Selfie" Are An Abomination In The Eyes Of The Lord. POPE FRANCIS by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 08, 2015
Hmmmmmm, society has finally taken its toll on Pope Francis, too bad... He needs our prayers, he's human afterall... embarassed

Meanyl, nothing like praying by yourself shaaa.. person no know wch man of God to trust with the way the world has become. ...

It's well. . smiley

1 Like

Re: "Selfie" Are An Abomination In The Eyes Of The Lord. POPE FRANCIS by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 08, 2015
Sugahylz:
Some of ds things you said he said are not exactly clear to me oh "....the 7th commandment prohibiting adultery and, among other things, homosexuality, has been removed entirely...."
Nah...the pope couldn't have said that. Chineke ekwena ihe ojo!!
Nne eehhh, going by that link, he said it....... Imagine, modifying the commandments to suit the changing world. Chaaiiii, okwa uwa mmebi (End time things)..

I really doubt it shaaa cos had it been true, it would have been all over the news...
Re: "Selfie" Are An Abomination In The Eyes Of The Lord. POPE FRANCIS by Jamean(f): 8:30am On Jul 08, 2015
Only after you've gone and come out alive of the Burning Bush. undecided
Say no to revised standard edition angry
Re: "Selfie" Are An Abomination In The Eyes Of The Lord. POPE FRANCIS by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 08, 2015
So going by the new eleven commandments, it is now allowed to commit adultery and also sleep with a member of the same sex, but it is a sin to take selfies. Beautiful! cheesy
Re: "Selfie" Are An Abomination In The Eyes Of The Lord. POPE FRANCIS by italo: 9:58am On Jul 08, 2015
My dear brothers and sisters, the rate at which you believe anything you read is alarming and destructive.

You are like little babies who swallow anything they pick around.

Pope Francis did not and will never say those things.

Seek for news from the authentic source like the Vatican's official sites, not from agents of the devil who want to discredit God's Church and make you sheep without shepherd.

1 Like

Re: "Selfie" Are An Abomination In The Eyes Of The Lord. POPE FRANCIS by Abimbolaile(f): 12:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
Oh please! such gibberish, if God had spoken to him...then all the men of God should have gotten the memo...nonsense!
Re: "Selfie" Are An Abomination In The Eyes Of The Lord. POPE FRANCIS by Ubenedictus(m): 1:21am On Jul 10, 2015
Abimbolaile:
Oh please! such gibberish, if God had spoken to him...then all the men of God should have gotten the memo...nonsense!

calm down dear, there is no reason to get hot without good reason.

Calmly make research before you breath fire, this is not the first time someone is making news out of falsehood. Go and check reliable news sources and see if this falsehood is there.

The pope did not, can not and will not say that.

In the catholic church divine law is unchangeable except by the divine. No later "revelation" can change scriptures. The ten commandments is settled and the pope does not have the power to change it.

Lastly, public revelation ended with the apostles, a catholic pope or priest cannot present his "dream or vision or revelation" and ask you to believe them.

You'll know this if you made an effort to verify before commenting.

1 Like

Re: "Selfie" Are An Abomination In The Eyes Of The Lord. POPE FRANCIS by Ubenedictus(m): 1:29am On Jul 10, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Hmmmmmm, society has finally taken its toll on Pope Francis, too bad... He needs our prayers, he's human afterall... embarassed

Meanyl, nothing like praying by yourself shaaa.. person no know wch man of God to trust with the way the world has become. ...

It's well. . smiley

pray for the pope, he really needs more of it but not certainly because someone lied about him.

Add more prayer for the person who published a lying news and add a little for yourself so God prevents you from quick judgement without verification.

Peace
Re: "Selfie" Are An Abomination In The Eyes Of The Lord. POPE FRANCIS by Ubenedictus(m): 1:33am On Jul 10, 2015
Mekybliss:
First when I saw this, thought it was just a joke. But after reading this I felt really bad. Seriously what is the world turning into?? http://realnewsrightnow.com/2015/07/06/pope-francis-god-has-instructed-me-to-revise-the-ten-commandments/

It is a joke and you should feel bad that someone in his right mind will consciously decide to publish fake news about someone else, lie about him and decieve others.

Lying against others is a sin and I pray God forgives those who originated and are propagating this falsehood.
Re: "Selfie" Are An Abomination In The Eyes Of The Lord. POPE FRANCIS by Abimbolaile(f): 7:03am On Jul 10, 2015
Ubenedictus:

calm down dear, there is no reason to get hot without good reason.

Calmly make research before you breath fire, this is not the first time someone is making news out of falsehood. Go and check reliable news sources and see if this falsehood is there.

The pope did not, can not and will not say that.

In the catholic church divine law is unchangeable except by the divine. No later "revelation" can change scriptures. The ten commandments is settled and the pope does not have the power to change it.

Lastly, public revelation ended with the apostles, a catholic pope or priest cannot present his "dream or vision or revelation" and ask you to believe them.

You'll know this if you made an effort to verify before commenting.

Oh calm down too...i never said anything about pope did i?.... i nknew it was falsehood when i checked the link

(1) (Reply)

United Church Of God(UCG) Another Antichrist Cult / Today's Date Is In The Holy Bible [see Where It Is] / MORNING TEA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.