Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,737 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Photos: Queen Latifah Spotted Going On Vacation To Paris With Her Girl Friend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Queen Latifah Spotted Going On Vacation To Paris With Her Girl Friend (4865 Views)

Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) / Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Dubai (Photos) / See Who Laura Ikeji Is Calling Her Girl And What Her Fans Are Saying. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Queen Latifah Spotted Going On Vacation To Paris With Her Girl Friend by celebrityhabit: 6:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
Queen Latifah and her partner Eboni Nichols touched down in Paris yesterday July 6th for some romantic getaway in the city of love. They are pictured above as they arrived the airport.

SEE MORE PHOTOS OF SHE AND HER GIRL FRIEND: http://celebrityhabit..com/2015/07/photos-queen-latifah-spotted-going-on.html#sthash.5tMKuolB.dpuf

Re: Photos: Queen Latifah Spotted Going On Vacation To Paris With Her Girl Friend by kamair237(m): 6:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
u like or u no like??
Re: Photos: Queen Latifah Spotted Going On Vacation To Paris With Her Girl Friend by banjicom(m): 6:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
foolish lesbian Old Mama!
Re: Photos: Queen Latifah Spotted Going On Vacation To Paris With Her Girl Friend by tinuolababy(f): 7:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
Lesbian shio.
Re: Photos: Queen Latifah Spotted Going On Vacation To Paris With Her Girl Friend by Houseofglam7(f): 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
Waste of beauty!!!!
Re: Photos: Queen Latifah Spotted Going On Vacation To Paris With Her Girl Friend by Mznaett: 12:02am On Jul 08, 2015
D day Nigerians learn how 2 respect other peoples sexuality that'd be a new turn out for us

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Queen Latifah Spotted Going On Vacation To Paris With Her Girl Friend by Nobody: 1:47am On Jul 08, 2015
Whenever i see her i think of set it off,always knew she was a lesbo all dose years she was denyin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Queen Latifah Spotted Going On Vacation To Paris With Her Girl Friend by mikidoo1(m): 3:01am On Jul 08, 2015
Obama will be proud

1 Like

Re: Photos: Queen Latifah Spotted Going On Vacation To Paris With Her Girl Friend by Nobody: 4:12am On Jul 08, 2015
Mznaett:
D day Nigerians learn how 2 respect other peoples sexuality that'd be a new turn out for us
...my thoughts exactly,there's absolutely nothing wrong with loving and respecting others despite their sexuality while being conscious of the right school of thought.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Queen Latifah Spotted Going On Vacation To Paris With Her Girl Friend by onyiloyi(m): 6:33am On Jul 08, 2015
phrenoz:
...my thoughts exactly,there's absolutely nothing wrong with loving and respecting others despite their sexuality while being conscious of the right school of thought.
birds of thesame feathers support each other!

8 Likes

Re: Photos: Queen Latifah Spotted Going On Vacation To Paris With Her Girl Friend by 400billionman: 6:34am On Jul 08, 2015
God have mercy..

Just like Elton John..
Re: Photos: Queen Latifah Spotted Going On Vacation To Paris With Her Girl Friend by LasoulMacuby(m): 7:31am On Jul 08, 2015
phrenoz:
shat up dia

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Queen Latifah Spotted Going On Vacation To Paris With Her Girl Friend by Mcowubaba: 8:12am On Jul 08, 2015
Mznaett:
"US" u nd Who ...
Na only u waka come oo...

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Queen Latifah Spotted Going On Vacation To Paris With Her Girl Friend by baralatie(m): 9:31am On Jul 08, 2015
See what Obama cause and this lady just got wasted!
Re: Photos: Queen Latifah Spotted Going On Vacation To Paris With Her Girl Friend by floragregs(f): 9:37am On Jul 08, 2015
onyiloyi:
birds of thesame feathers support each other!
bloody hypocrite! Do u fornicate or lie or backstab and gossip ? Well, na the same "hell fire" so stop judging!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Queen Latifah Spotted Going On Vacation To Paris With Her Girl Friend by iamrealdeji(m): 9:54am On Jul 08, 2015
fabiano09:
Whenever i see her i think of set it off,always knew she was a lesbo all dose years she was denyin
exactly,I think about set it off when they talk about her sexuality too
Re: Photos: Queen Latifah Spotted Going On Vacation To Paris With Her Girl Friend by iamrealdeji(m): 9:57am On Jul 08, 2015
floragregs:
bloody hypocrite! Do u fornicate or lie or backstab and gossip ? Well, na the same "hell fire" so stop judging!
thank you for telling her sure girl,seems they don't know

1 Like

Re: Photos: Queen Latifah Spotted Going On Vacation To Paris With Her Girl Friend by swaggzo(m): 11:05am On Jul 08, 2015
banjicom:
foolish lesbian Old Mama!

YOU'RE A VERY STUPIID PERSON INDEED.
IT IS YOU WHO CHOOSE TO CALL HER THAT WHEN HER OWN FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND REST OF THE PEOPLE WHO ARE IMPORTANT TO HER LIFE HASN'T CONDEMNED HER YET.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Queen Latifah Spotted Going On Vacation To Paris With Her Girl Friend by banjicom(m): 4:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
swaggzo:

YOU'RE A VERY STUPIID PERSON INDEED.
IT IS YOU WHO CHOOSE TO CALL HER THAT WHEN HER OWN FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND REST OF THE PEOPLE WHO ARE IMPORTANT TO HER LIFE HASN'T CONDEMNED HER YET.

i am not one of her FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!!
i am not one of the PEOPLE WHO ARE IMPORTANT TO HER LIFE!!!!
You are a stupiid idioti and who are you to quote me.
u dis foolish gay bastard.
i won't change my opinion if you like kill yourself foool.

Don't quote me again you dis madman!
Re: Photos: Queen Latifah Spotted Going On Vacation To Paris With Her Girl Friend by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
sincerely.....wat happened to all d men??
Oh i remember...they re busy changing into women embarassed

Chi zo bu ta m!!!!
Re: Photos: Queen Latifah Spotted Going On Vacation To Paris With Her Girl Friend by Mznaett: 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
Phrenoz,,funny enough I've learnt not 2 explain myself again to people who'll never understand me..

After all this country of ours has gotten more than what it can chew and these religious fanatic have'nt got any idea on how to deal with it instead they decide 2 pick interest in what 2 adult do inside their room.

I keep telling people this: That one can fall in love with anything,anybody and anywhere so far they understand themselves and no harm intended.
Re: Photos: Queen Latifah Spotted Going On Vacation To Paris With Her Girl Friend by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
iamrealdeji:
exactly,I think about set it off when they talk about her sexuality too

Re: Photos: Queen Latifah Spotted Going On Vacation To Paris With Her Girl Friend by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 09, 2015
Mznaett:
Phrenoz,,funny enough I've learnt not 2 explain myself again to people who'll never understand me..

After all this country of ours has gotten more than what it can chew and these religious fanatic have'nt got any idea on how to deal with it instead they decide 2 pick interest in what 2 adult do inside their room.

I keep telling people this: That one can fall in love with anything,anybody and anywhere so far they understand themselves and no harm intended.
....I'm glad there are still people like you tho,there's always hope...I like to think that everyone acts according to their level of consciousness... if they know better,they would act better...that helps me ignore a lot of things...
Re: Photos: Queen Latifah Spotted Going On Vacation To Paris With Her Girl Friend by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 09, 2015
Phrenoz and mznaett,i hereby pronounce you WOMAN and WIFE,by the power vested on me by the influence of the herb,you may now kiss the bride.. I dont discriminate,a menâge à trois would be a nice idea, juste nous trois!
Re: Photos: Queen Latifah Spotted Going On Vacation To Paris With Her Girl Friend by Mznaett: 3:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
O Yea! Dear,,that's why visitors 2 Africa are often amazed @d fact we hardly notice ourselves d@ everyday life here is almost a pure theater.

In many ways,nothing in organized life reflects this comic~tragic situation as much as d stuff and proceedings of Nigerians hatred towards other peoples lifestyles
Re: Photos: Queen Latifah Spotted Going On Vacation To Paris With Her Girl Friend by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
Mznaett:
O Yea! Dear,,that's why visitors 2 Africa are often amazed @d fact we hardly notice ourselves d@ everyday life here is almost a pure theater.

In many ways,nothing in organized life reflects this comic~tragic situation as much as d stuff and proceedings of Nigerians hatred towards other peoples lifestyles
Do u knw your biggest problem? You,you,you and you. You feel d world owes you,but guess what it doesnt,u go around lookin for sympathy and acceptance,the truth is dt u wont find it,just do you and save us the endless rhetorics,you cant change d world,but you can try,live your life,dnt care what other pple say,when they laugh at you dt you are different,you smile at them that they are d same. We keep complainin abt africa,funny enof d problem isnt peculiar to africa,altho our culture plays a great role in the antagonism towards pple of different sexual orientations,try living in oda parts of d world,its worst my dear,so u beta stop complainin and Wake up and live.

(1) (Reply)

Is Frank Edwards Married? / Biodun Okeowo Display Her Naked Breasts On A Movie Set / South African OAP Break Internet By Proposing 2 Her Lesbian Friend In Public(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.